It’s starting to look like the theme for the 2019 legislative session will be near-total or even complete abortion bans.
- Legislative Lowlights: Another Round of Near-Total Abortion Bans
- Gavel Drop: Arkansas Will Be in Court in Case Over Abortion Fees and Waiting Periods
- This Week in Sex: Jill Scott’s Masterclass in Fellatio
- This Week in Sex: Another Step Closer to Male Birth Control?
- Legislative Lowlights: Ohio State House Passes ‘Heartbeat’ Ban
Explore Our Topics
And a groundbreaking Supreme Court case could determine the fate of tribal land in Oklahoma—and the nation.
And elsewhere, the FDA warns men away from "Rhino" sexual enhancement products, and another reminder that children who find used condoms aren’t really at risk for contracting STIs.
Early voting is widely seen as part of the reason for Democrats’ success in defeating Gov. Scott Walker in November.