The chair of the Democratic National Convention (DNC) this week blasted those who sit out on Election Day, and mothers who lost children to gun violence were given a platform at the party's convention.
- This Week in Sex: The Sexually Transmitted Infections Edition
- This Week in Sex: Some Men Base Condom Use on Women’s Looks
- Campaign Week in Review: Trump Selects Indiana Gov. Mike Pence to Join His Ticket
- Campaign Week in Review: ‘If You Don’t Vote … You Are Trifling’
- Gavel Drop: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Hints at More Supreme Court Retirements
- Gavel Drop: Republicans Can’t Help But Play Politics With the Judiciary
Explore Our Topics
Republicans have a good grip on the courts and are fighting hard to keep it that way.
The Trump family's RNC claims about crime and the presidential candidate's record on gender equality have kept fact-checkers busy.
A return to data should aid in dismantling other laws ungrounded in any real facts, such as Texas’s onerous "informed consent” law—HB 15—which forces women to get an ultrasound that they may neither need nor afford, and which imposes a 24-hour waiting period.