Sex education is education—and if you’re braving math, science, and history to help your kid with their lessons, you should do the same for sex ed.
- Are You Home Schooling Your Kids? Don’t Forget Sex Education.
- 15 Questions on Reproductive Rights We Want to Hear During the Democratic Debate
- Kentucky Legislation Would Give GOP Officials More Power to Close Abortion Clinics: Spotlight on the States
- Montana’s U.S. Senate Race Could Be Crucial for Abortion Rights: Campaign Week in Review
- Wyoming Republicans Attack Later Abortion Care: Spotlight on the States
Explore Our Topics
A punitive bill based on anti-choice myths about later abortion care has been sent to the Wyoming governor to sign.
Montana Gov. Steve Bullock (D) is taking on incumbent U.S. Sen. Steve Daines (R-MT) as the Democratic Party aims to claim the Senate majority.
"I was terrified about doing this book," said author Karen Blumenthal. "I was afraid that there wouldn't be interest, especially at that level, that schools would have problems with it."