Though some of the allegations predate it, new accusations came to light after the Washington Post published footage October 8 of Trump speaking with then-Access Hollywood personality Billy Bush in 2005 about how he would grope and kiss women, seemingly without their consent.
- Campaign Week in Review: Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Says Next President Must ‘Apply the Lens of Race to All Core Issues’
- The Allegations of Sexual Assault and Misconduct Facing Donald Trump
- Gavel Drop: Universities Still Screwing Up Campus Assault Investigations
- This Week in Sex: Millennials Aren’t Getting Tested Enough for STIs
- Trump’s Anti-Choice Advisory Council Includes Hate Group Leader, Members of Congress
- Gavel Drop: The Fight Over Transgender Rights Heats Up in the States
Explore Our Topics
Campaign Week in Review: Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Says Next President Must ‘Apply the Lens of Race to All Core Issues’
Pointing to discretionary funds the president can allocate, Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Opal Tometi said police departments that have demonstrated problems with racism should be defunded.
Transgender students in Pennsylvania sue their school over discriminatory bathroom policies, while New York considers subsidizing hormonal treatments for youth diagnosed with gender dysphoria.
In response to building pressure, in August Mayor Rahm Emanuel proposed a new Civilian Office of Police Accountability, which the city council approved on October 5. Activists on the ground are not convinced the new office will produce meaningful change.