Heart-stopping sex might be rarer than we think. IUDs might lower your risk for cervical cancer. And a vibrator “accidentally” recorded a couple’s sex toy session.
- Gavel Drop: Under Texas Law, a Fetus Is Counted Among Shooting Deaths
- This Week in Sex: Even Great Sex Will Likely Not Stop Your Heart
- Gavel Drop: When the New Kid on the Court Doesn’t Play Nice
- Gavel Drop: Republicans Can’t Seem to Stop Themselves From Purging Voter Rolls
- Four Groundbreaking Victories in Tuesday’s Down-Ballot Elections
- Why Do All My Vibrators Keep Dying?
Explore Our Topics
In other news, a California woman's case puts the Pregnancy Discrimination Act to the test, and an appeals court is reviewing Indiana's mandatory ultrasound law.
Tuesday's Democratic victories included a transgender woman who unseated a virulently anti-trans Republican lawmaker in Virginia.
Half of respondents avoided visiting a military treatment facility out of fear of harming their careers and worries about confidentiality and stigma.