A new Zika case suggests the virus can be transmitted from an infected woman to a male partner. And, in other news, HPV-related cancers are on the rise, and an experimental chlamydia vaccine shows signs of promise.
- Campaign Week in Review: Trump Selects Indiana Gov. Mike Pence to Join His Ticket
- This Week in Sex: Some Men Base Condom Use on Women’s Looks
- Gavel Drop: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Hints at More Supreme Court Retirements
- Gavel Drop: Despite Supreme Court Victory, Still Work to Do in Texas
- Gavel Drop: More Pushback Against Criminalizing the Poor
- This Week in Sex: The Sexually Transmitted Infections Edition
Explore Our Topics
In both Virginia and Missouri, efforts are underway to end practices of jailing people over outstanding court fees.
And in other news, Donald Trump suggested that he can relate to Black people who are discriminated against because the system has been rigged against him, too. But he stopped short of saying he understood the experiences of Black Americans.
Privileging the voices of white LGBTQ Canadians who claim racism is not a part of Canada's history or present ignores the struggles of Canadians of color, including those who are LGBTQ.