Republicans have a good grip on the courts and are fighting hard to keep it that way.
- This Week in Sex: The Sexually Transmitted Infections Edition
- This Week in Sex: Some Men Base Condom Use on Women’s Looks
- Gavel Drop: More Pushback Against Criminalizing the Poor
- Campaign Week in Review: Trump Selects Indiana Gov. Mike Pence to Join His Ticket
- Gavel Drop: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Hints at More Supreme Court Retirements
- Gavel Drop: Despite Supreme Court Victory, Still Work to Do in Texas
Explore Our Topics
The Trump family's RNC claims about crime and the presidential candidate's record on gender equality have kept fact-checkers busy.
In both Virginia and Missouri, efforts are underway to end practices of jailing people over outstanding court fees.
Donna Brazile, vice chair of the DNC, will step in as interim replacement for Wasserman Schultz as committee chair.