“The spike in hate we’ve seen online this election cycle is extremely troubling and unlike anything we have seen in modern politics. A half century ago, the KKK burned crosses. Today, extremists are burning up Twitter,” Anti-Defamation League CEO Jonathan A. Greenblatt said.
- Campaign Week in Review: Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Says Next President Must ‘Apply the Lens of Race to All Core Issues’
- Campaign Week in Review: ‘Widespread Anti-Semitic Harassment’ Aimed at Journalists This Election
- The Allegations of Sexual Assault and Misconduct Facing Donald Trump
- Gavel Drop: Universities Still Screwing Up Campus Assault Investigations
- This Week in Sex: Millennials Aren’t Getting Tested Enough for STIs
- Trump’s Anti-Choice Advisory Council Includes Hate Group Leader, Members of Congress
Explore Our Topics
Though some of the allegations predate it, new accusations came to light after the Washington Post published footage October 8 of Trump speaking with then-Access Hollywood personality Billy Bush in 2005 about how he would grope and kiss women, seemingly without their consent.
Campaign Week in Review: Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Says Next President Must ‘Apply the Lens of Race to All Core Issues’
Pointing to discretionary funds the president can allocate, Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Opal Tometi said police departments that have demonstrated problems with racism should be defunded.
When YouCaring and GoFundMe insert themselves as barriers to abortion access to people with uteri, they become little more than enablers and perpetuators of shame and stigma. This behavior prevents those who are most in need of assistance from getting the support that may save their lives.