Texas and North Carolina both have cases that could bring the constitutionality of Voter ID laws back before the U.S. Supreme Court as soon as this term.
- Campaign Week in Review: Tim Kaine Outlines Plan to ‘Make Housing Fair’
- Gavel Drop: The Fight Over Voter ID Laws Heats Up in the Courts
- This Week in Sex: A Nursing Home With a Healthy Attitude Toward Sex
- Campaign Week in Review: Clinton Criticizes Trump’s Child-Care Proposal in Economic Speech
- Gavel Drop: Anti-Choice Laws Keep Falling in States
- Campaign Week in Review: Kaine Calls for Congress to End Recess to Combat Zika
Explore Our Topics
Hillary Clinton may be wooing Republicans alienated by Trump, but she's also laying out economic policies that could shore up her progressive base. Meanwhile, Trump's comments about "Second Amendment people" stopping Hillary Clinton judicial appointments were roundly condemned.
Anti-choice laws in conservative-run states continue to fall by the wayside after Whole Woman's Health v. Hellerstedt.
NARAL Pro-Choice America officials have stepped up support for pro-choice Democrat Morgan Carroll in her competitive race against U.S. Rep. Mike Coffman (R-CO), who’s voted repeatedly to defund Planned Parenthood.