An Australian study finds that some users of PrEP may be lulled into going condom-less. And a tiny animal from Down Under has a lot of sex, but no happy ending.
- Gavel Drop: The Long Legal Life of David Daleiden and His Planned Parenthood Smear Campaign
- Legislative Lowlights: Backroom Dealing Gives Pennsylvania Anti-Choice Measure a Boost
- Gavel Drop: Another Woefully Unqualified Judge on His Way to the Federal Bench
- This Week in Sex: A Big Birth Control Fail for Drug Company Allergan
- Gavel Drop: Judge Orders Kentucky’s D and E Ban Remain Blocked
Explore Our Topics
Texas is still using Daleiden's video distortions as "evidence" to defund the health-care provider, and a California court tells the anti-choice activist to hand over documents.
And same-sex marriage foes are taking a page from the anti-abortion playbook to restrict the rights of same-sex couples in the states.
The nomination of Chad Readler to the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals is another example of President Trump rewarding his loyalists with government jobs.