It's October, so we're playing the WWSCD game: What will the U.S. Supreme Court do next?
- Gavel Drop: U.S. Supreme Court Dispenses With One Muslim Ban Case
- This Week in Sex: CDC Says Undetectable HIV Is Not Transmittable
- This Week In Sex: The Numbers Are In, and the STI Rate is Higher Than Ever Before
- Ten Things Survivors Should Know About the Title IX Rollback
- Gavel Drop: NAACP Keeps Busy With Census Suit, Voting Rights Campaign
Explore Our Topics
The civil rights group is calling out the U.S. Department of Commerce for not doing enough to make sure "hard-to-count" groups are tallied in the 2020 survey.
In other news, shopping might be just as good as sex for some people, and an episode of a kids' show on Netflix gets pulled because of a penis.
“Politics aside, this is the administration unlawfully and shamefully forcing a 17-year-old to carry an unwanted pregnancy to term against her will."