Perhaps someone reading this list of experiences will see a previously undetected pattern.
- Gavel Drop: U.S. Supreme Court Dispenses With One Muslim Ban Case
- Why Do All My Vibrators Keep Dying?
- This Week in Sex: CDC Says Undetectable HIV Is Not Transmittable
- This Week In Sex: The Numbers Are In, and the STI Rate is Higher Than Ever Before
- Gavel Drop: NAACP Keeps Busy With Census Suit, Voting Rights Campaign
- Ten Things Survivors Should Know About the Title IX Rollback
Explore Our Topics
It's October, so we're playing the WWSCD game: What will the U.S. Supreme Court do next?
The civil rights group is calling out the U.S. Department of Commerce for not doing enough to make sure "hard-to-count" groups are tallied in the 2020 survey.
"This case isn’t the only one—nationally, the federal government is obstructing young immigrant women’s access to abortion. It’s blatantly unconstitutional, not to mention unconscionable.”