Republicans have a good grip on the courts and are fighting hard to keep it that way.
- This Week in Sex: The Sexually Transmitted Infections Edition
- This Week in Sex: Some Men Base Condom Use on Women’s Looks
- Campaign Week in Review: Trump Selects Indiana Gov. Mike Pence to Join His Ticket
- Gavel Drop: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Hints at More Supreme Court Retirements
- Campaign Week in Review: Republican National Convention Edition
- Gavel Drop: More Pushback Against Criminalizing the Poor
Explore Our Topics
The Trump family's RNC claims about crime and the presidential candidate's record on gender equality have kept fact-checkers busy.
In both Virginia and Missouri, efforts are underway to end practices of jailing people over outstanding court fees.
Anti-choice groups and lawmakers in Texas are charging that coerced abortion has reached epidemic levels, citing bogus research published by researchers who oppose legal abortion care.