Public-health activists claim victory after the American Public Health Association on Tuesday approved a statement recognizing police violence as a public health issue.
- Hate Group Figures Are Coming to Philadelphia’s Pro-Police Rally
- Trump Administration Moves to Finalize Rules Upending Birth Control Benefit (Updated)
- Trump Administration Moves to Restrict Birth Control Benefit and Abortion in Post-Midterm Attack
- Leading Health Group: Killings by Police Are a Public Health Issue
- Trump’s HHS Reverses Course on Including Hormonal Birth Control in Title X Grants (Updated)
- Meet Trump’s New Acting Attorney General, Matthew Whitaker
Explore Our Topics
Adding women of color to judicial seats in Harris County, Texas, not only bolsters racial diversity on the bench, but could affect bail reform and housing cases.
An upcoming rally to purportedly support police officers and ICE agents will include leaders of fascist groups, as anti-fascist groups push city officials to pull the permit for the hate groups.
At least 95 women, including Congress' first Native and Muslim women, were elected to the House of Representatives.