“Incidents like these, occurring under a president who has openly threatened a free press, take on a greater and more ominous significance,” said Kathy Kiely of the National Press Club Journalism Institute.
- Senior Senate Democrat Opens Talks With Architect of Planned Parenthood Smear Campaign
- ‘Fringe’ Republican in Montana Congressional Race Faces Close Contest
- DNC Chair Tom Perez to Meet With Anti-Choice Democrats
- Wyoming to Lose Its Only Planned Parenthood Clinic
- Trump Unveils ‘Vicious’ Women’s Health Restrictions During ‘Women’s Health Week’
- Haitian Immigrants Rally in Protest of Possible Deportations
Explore Our Topics
"Conversion therapy" bans in eight states lack the religious language found in the bill passed through Nevada's Democratic-majority legislature.
With rooms named for pro-choice advocates and an abortion care provider murdered by an anti-abortion activist, Whole Women's Health officials stand defiantly against policies designed to destroy abortion access in Texas.
“This policy does not protect life. It jeopardizes the lives of countless women by withholding critical information and access to the full range of reproductive health care," said Nancy Northup, CEO of the Center for Reproductive Rights.