"While Trump and his cronies seek to grant broad licenses to discriminate, California is showing that we stand for reproductive freedom and economic justice for all."
- Ohio Republicans Aim to Make Abortion Care Aggravated Murder
- Anti-Choice Lobbyists Reportedly Press White House for GOP’s Total Abortion Ban
- Trump Gives Away Millions to Anti-Choice Fake Clinics
- Anti-Immigrant Bill Exacerbates DACA Tension on Capitol Hill
- Congress to Consider Legislation Pushed by Anti-Immigrant Hate Groups
- Housing Authority in Indiana Owes $70,000 After Alleged Discrimination Against Women, Disabled Tenants
Explore Our Topics
Housing Authority in Indiana Owes $70,000 After Alleged Discrimination Against Women, Disabled Tenants
The seven-page suit filed by the U.S. Department of Justice claimed that the housing authority did not make accommodations for disabled tenants, and that employees made unwelcome comments about female tenants' bodies and appearance.
Advocates charge that mass criminalization is "designed to isolate communities of color and strip them of their social, political, and economic power."
The churches are represented by the Becket Fund, which pushes for state funding of conservative religious activities and beliefs.