Congressional Democrats expressed concern about the findings of a recent American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists study showing that less than half of OB-GYNs believed an IUD could be inserted in a person immediately after giving birth.
- Florida Ballot Initiative Would Make Abortion, Birth Control Punishable by Death
- Congresswoman Shares Sexual Assault Story Amid Trump Allegations
- South Carolina Officials Rescind ‘Spousal Consent’ Proposal After Outcry
- University Health Center Directs Loyola Students to Fake Clinics
- Yes, the Gender Wage Gap Is Real, New Report Says
- Clinton Denounces Trump’s ‘Scare Rhetoric,’ Vows to Protect Abortion Rights
Explore Our Topics
The Arizona sheriff will face trial for contempt of court charges in December for violating a court order stemming from a 2007 racial profiling case. Arpaio intends to plead not guilty.
Mississippi is one of many states that have sought to block funding for Planned Parenthood since the release of widely discredited videos by the anti-choice front group known as the Center for Medical Progress.
“The spike in hate we’ve seen online this election cycle is extremely troubling and unlike anything we have seen in modern politics. A half century ago, the KKK burned crosses. Today, extremists are burning up Twitter,” Anti-Defamation League CEO Jonathan A. Greenblatt said.