Passing landmark abortion rights legislation in Illinois was just the start. Obstacles remain for many in the state.
- Despite Supreme Court Win, Texas Abortion Clinics Still Shuttered
- Prominent Anti-Choice Group Aided Propaganda Campaign Against Planned Parenthood
- Anti-Choice Lawmakers Make ‘Calculated Push’ to Restrict Medication Abortion
- ‘This Fight Has Existential Stakes’: How a Court Ruling Has Thrown Kansas Abortion Laws Into Flux
- Did David Daleiden Know He Was Breaking the Law With His Anti-Choice Smear Campaign?
- A New Abortion Ban Makes Its Way to Congress for the First Time
Explore Our Topics
Revelations that Americans United for Life gave extensive support to an anti-choice smear campaign comes after a jury awarded Planned Parenthood over $2.2 million in damages in its civil lawsuit against the Center for Medical Progress.
Texas Republicans' omnibus anti-choice law continues to devastate abortion access in the state even after the U.S. Supreme Court struck parts of the law.