“HB 1948 is an assault on a woman's ability to make the decision that's best for her and her family, nothing more,” Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. Mike Stack (D) wrote. “I was in those lawmakers' shoes several years ago, and I made the wrong decision. They have an opportunity to learn a lesson from my experience.”
- Complaint: Citing Catholic Rules, Doctor Turns Away Bleeding Woman With Dislodged IUD
- Contraception Access ‘Isn’t Really An Issue,’ Says McConnell Spokesperson
- Abortion Reversal ‘Quackery’ Gets the Boot in Arizona
- Anti-Choice Group: End Clinic ‘Bubble Zones’ for Chicago Abortion Patients
- What Happens When a Catholic-Run Clinic Comes to Your Local Walgreens?
- Missouri ‘Witch Hunt Hearings’ Modeled on Anti-Choice Congressional Crusade
Explore Our Topics
Clinton’s agenda includes an effort to bolster "public awareness and take action to address maternal depression, infant mental health, and trauma and stress in the lives of young children.”
The Kentucky Supreme Court opinion said the EMW Women’s Clinic in Lexington can't reopen because it lacks the required state licensing to operate as a full-time abortion clinic, according to reports.
ICE has not stated publicly whether the arrests of teens under Operation Border Guardian will continue, but there is anecdotal evidence suggesting the operation has caused considerable damage in the communities of those placed into detention, noticeable by teachers and students alike.