The Congressional Budget Office projected that by 2026, the number of uninsured people younger than 65 will reach 51 million—"compared with 28 million who would lack insurance that year under current law."
- Montana’s Gianforte Donated to White Nationalists, Anti-Government Extremists
- Senior Senate Democrat Opens Talks With Architect of Planned Parenthood Smear Campaign
- ‘Pro-Life’ Trump Budget ‘Reeks’ of Hypocrisy
- Trump Unveils ‘Vicious’ Women’s Health Restrictions During ‘Women’s Health Week’
- Planned Parenthood Opens New Memphis Clinic to Better Serve Latino Residents—Next to an ICE Office
- Wyoming to Lose Its Only Planned Parenthood Clinic
Explore Our Topics
“We gave him an opportunity to denounce anti-abortion terrorism. He did not take it,” said Erin Matson of Reproaction, describing the group's exchange with Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV).
The president's 2018 budget proposal recommends the gutting of Medicaid and other public assistance programs while cutting all funding for Planned Parenthood.
For the first time ever, a federal court has held that the killing of a transgender person is a hate crime.