Abortion access didn't make the cut during Tuesday's debate in Iowa among presidential candidates who have pledged to take radical steps to fight back against Republican attacks on reproductive health care.
- Republicans Are Trying to Ban Abortion Even in States Where They Have Little Chance
- Missouri Republicans: Have Cops Stop Abortions
- Florida Won’t Cover Transgender Health Care. Two Trans Women Are Suing.
- At Iowa Debate, Reproductive Rights Nowhere to Be Found: Campaign Week in Review
- This Change to the ACA Could Affect Abortion Coverage for 3 Million People
Explore Our Topics
State policies denying gender-affirming health care are often based on misinformation, and lead to discrimination against transgender people.
Abortion rights foes in the Democratic-majority New Hampshire legislature are "trying to bring the Trump administration’s abortion agenda" to the state, a Planned Parenthood official said.
Difficult as it may be, a key way to dismantle abortion stigma is to engage in tough conversations with the people we love about the values we hold—even when it means educating our anti-choice family members.