Clinton’s agenda includes an effort to bolster "public awareness and take action to address maternal depression, infant mental health, and trauma and stress in the lives of young children.”
- Complaint: Citing Catholic Rules, Doctor Turns Away Bleeding Woman With Dislodged IUD
- Contraception Access ‘Isn’t Really An Issue,’ Says McConnell Spokesperson
- Abortion Reversal ‘Quackery’ Gets the Boot in Arizona
- Anti-Choice Group: End Clinic ‘Bubble Zones’ for Chicago Abortion Patients
- What Happens When a Catholic-Run Clinic Comes to Your Local Walgreens?
- Missouri ‘Witch Hunt Hearings’ Modeled on Anti-Choice Congressional Crusade
Explore Our Topics
The Kentucky Supreme Court opinion said the EMW Women’s Clinic in Lexington can't reopen because it lacks the required state licensing to operate as a full-time abortion clinic, according to reports.
“Lawmakers should recognize that Arizona women deserve high-quality medical care—not political ideology masquerading as medicine," said Andrew Beck, staff attorney at the ACLU’s Reproductive Freedom Project.
In 2013, investigators charged Patel with both feticide and felony neglect of a dependent, based on the theory that Patel had self-induced an abortion and delivered a live infant, which then almost immediately died post-delivery.