“These are the positions we find ourselves in as women. We might advocate for access to reproductive health care, but when we need it we find ourselves alone.”
- Immigrant Minor Held ‘Hostage’ in Texas Because She Wants Abortion Care
- Will Congress Do Something About Missing, Murdered Native Women?
- Trump Congratulates Himself as Hate Group Praises His Attacks on Reproductive Rights
- Democrats Call Trump’s Bluff on Transgender Military Ban
- Beatriz, Who Brought El Salvador’s Abortion Ban to the World Stage, Dies Following Motorcycle Accident
- For Many, Keeping a Job Means Hiding an Abortion
Explore Our Topics
The president got props for expanding the global gag rule and gave props to conservative Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and the Catholic nuns who challenged the Affordable Care Act's birth control benefit.
“I think this is way more political than anything else. And now, they’re kind of like post hoc trying to figure out what any of it means.”
Twitter called Blackburn's claim an "inflammatory statement." It's also totally false.