Undocumented immigrants face “insurmountable barriers” when it comes to accessing abortion care.
- For Many, Keeping a Job Means Hiding an Abortion
- Congressional Democrats Tell Trump Nope on ‘Shameful’ Birth Control Interference
- ‘Some Women Almost Die on the Table’: An Inside Look at Anti-Choice Nursing Education
- Judge: Government Must Allow Undocumented Teen to Receive Abortion Care (Updated)
- Teenage Immigrant Forced by Government to Remain Pregnant
- Another Emergency Order Sought for Immigrant Minor Denied Abortion Care
Explore Our Topics
“Just because she’s here illegally doesn’t mean she doesn’t have constitutional rights,” U.S. District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan said.
“Politics aside, this is the administration unlawfully and shamefully forcing a 17-year-old to carry an unwanted pregnancy to term against her will."
"This case isn’t the only one—nationally, the federal government is obstructing young immigrant women’s access to abortion. It’s blatantly unconstitutional, not to mention unconscionable.”