Despite the internal division, the draft indicates that for Republicans, all roads lead to restricting access to reproductive health care.
- Amid Constituent Backlash, GOP to Punt Repeal of Popular Obamacare Benefits to Agency
- Surprise: South Dakota Republicans Reject Abortion Ban
- After Late Push, Pro-Choice Democrat Will Run in Kansas Special Election
- Sessions: Contract With Private Prison Companies That Gave to Trump Campaign
- Arizona Lawmakers Pass ‘Cruel’ Anti-Choice Law
- Virginia GOP’s Defunding of Planned Parenthood Will Be Vetoed (Updated)
Explore Our Topics
Iowa Republicans' so-called personhood bill could not be modified to “create or recognize a right to an abortion." Other "personhood" proposals have been rejected via ballot measure across the country.
California's pro-choice license plates would help fund a state program providing family planning services to 1.8 million people annually and funds Planned Parenthood clinics.
The reality is that President Donald Trump’s nominees are generally unethical, unvetted, and unqualified; oddly few in number; and dropping like flies.