A group of U.S. Senate Democrats warned the White House "to abandon any proposal that would erode access to affordable preventive health care for women, including birth control."
- Montana’s Gianforte Donated to White Nationalists, Anti-Government Extremists
- Planned Parenthood Opens New Memphis Clinic to Better Serve Latino Residents—Next to an ICE Office
- Trump Administration Closes in on Birth Control Benefit
- New Forecast Details Vast Human Cost of GOP Health-Care Plan
- ‘Pro-Life’ Trump Budget ‘Reeks’ of Hypocrisy
- Texas Republicans Advance Sweeping Abortion Restrictions (Updated)
Explore Our Topics
"It works. It changes lives. And along the way it saves the state of Colorado a lot of money. I think that's a win, win, win for everybody," said Rep. Don Coram (R-Montrose).
After allegedly assaulting a reporter Wednesday, Gianforte won the race with 50 percent of the vote to Democrat Rob Quist’s 44 percent.
“You try to convince yourself that you are not struggling because everyone is telling you that you shouldn’t be.”