"When members of Congress vote to attack Title X, they are voting against the ability for people to stay healthy, care for their families and support their own communities.”
- Senate Democrat Demands Ouster of DeVos’ Civil Rights Head After Rape Remarks
- A Diabetic Migrant Was Taken Into ICE Custody—Then They Trashed Her Medication
- Attorneys for Anti-Abortion Activist David Daleiden Held in Contempt of Court
- Trump Administration Nixes Grants for Teen Pregnancy Prevention Programs
- Trump’s Wall Sees Windfall and Many Don’t Know Why
- Hawaii Anti-Choice Clinics are Suing for the Right to Lie to Pregnant People
Explore Our Topics
An immigrant rights organization warned ICE it was putting survivors’ lives in danger.
Much of the male-dominated debate was nominally about where women prefer to seek health care. But the central character was abortion.
While Gary Comstock's family needed to make the choice most appropriate to their needs, the apparent desire to impose that choice on others crosses a line.