The administration acknowledges the rule could increase the out-of-pocket cost of abortion care.
- Senate GOP Prioritizes Abortion Funding Restrictions Over Ending Shutdown
- These Are the Anti-Choice Democrats Speaking at March for Life
- Fascists Were Once Again Outnumbered by Counter-Protesters—This Time in Wisconsin
- Congressional Pro-Choice Caucus Vows to Use New House Majority to Take on Trump in 2019
- Will Michigan Governor End State Funding for Anti-Choice Clinic Network?
- Lawsuit: Pennsylvania’s Medicaid Abortion Coverage Ban Is Unconstitutional
Explore Our Topics
The anti-choice bill went nowhere when Senate Republicans failed to get the 60 votes they needed.
U.S. Rep. Dan Lipinski and state Rep. Katrina Jackson, two anti-choice Democrats, are scheduled to speak at this year's March for Life.
The “white men rape too” response to Surviving R. Kelly fails to recognize that allegations exist across communities—and it's all a problem.