After the morning's disruptions, protesters marched across the Hill to the steps of the Supreme Court for a rally.
- Leaked Title IX Rule Would Allow Religious Schools to Discriminate—Without Saying Why
- Why Dallas Authorities Are Desperate to Attack Botham Jean’s Character
- Christine Blasey Ford’s Classmates Deliver Letter of Support to Congress
- Protests Erupt on Capitol Hill After Fresh Round of Allegations Against Kavanaugh (Updated)
- Health-Care Industry Pumps Money Into Opposing Ben Jealous’ Medicare-For-All Push
- Anti-Choice Groups Rebuked Again in Legal Challenge to Landmark Illinois Abortion Law (Updated)
Explore Our Topics
“Abortion stigma is everywhere. In medical institutions ... even among people who have abortions, and the only way we can ever hope to overcome stigma is to talk about it."
Christine Blasey Ford's former classmates delivered copies of the letter to several members of the Senate.
Understanding the past experiences of the disability community can help heighten awareness of current events and create more informed and engaged citizens.