Health care was by far the most important issue for likely Democratic primary voters in Texas, according to a new survey.
- ‘Devastating’: Ninth Circuit Court Greenlights Trump’s ‘Gag Rule’
- In Kentucky, Republicans Lay Groundwork to End Legal Abortion: Spotlight on the States
- United States Drops to an ‘F’ in Reproductive Rights Report Card
- The United States Is the Epicenter of the Anti-Choice Clinic Crisis
- Democratic Voters Want Senate Reform Now: Campaign Week in Review
- Senate Republicans Go All-In on Lies About Later Abortion Care (Updated)
Explore Our Topics
A proposed bill in the state legislature would let New Yorkers use their tax returns to help people access abortion care.
In a scathing dissent, a Ninth Circuit judge accused the majority of kowtowing to the Trump administration and erasing decades of progress in family planning.
For those who are slapped with a fee, the prices are sky-high—and growing.