About 100 Notre Dame graduates on Sunday walked out of Vice President Mike Pence's commencement address, protesting the Trump administration's anti-LGBTQ, anti-immigrant agenda.
- Senior Senate Democrat Opens Talks With Architect of Planned Parenthood Smear Campaign
- ‘Fringe’ Republican in Montana Congressional Race Faces Close Contest
- DNC Chair Tom Perez to Meet With Anti-Choice Democrats
- Wyoming to Lose Its Only Planned Parenthood Clinic
- Trump Unveils ‘Vicious’ Women’s Health Restrictions During ‘Women’s Health Week’
- Montana’s Gianforte Donated to White Nationalists, Anti-Government Extremists
Explore Our Topics
Legislators admitted "they haven’t consulted with any medical professionals but still chose to play doctor" while passing a host of anti-choice provisions, said Heather Busby of NARAL Pro-Choice Texas.
“Incidents like these, occurring under a president who has openly threatened a free press, take on a greater and more ominous significance,” said Kathy Kiely of the National Press Club Journalism Institute.
If and when the ban makes it to the Supreme Court, the idea that Associate Justice Neil Gorsuch could prove to be the critical vote upholding it contains a bitter irony.