The prospect of Kaine’s selection has been criticized by some progressives due to his stances on issues including abortion as well as bank and trade regulation.
- Exclusive: House GOP Budgets $1.2 Million for Anti-Choice ‘Witch Hunt’
- Reproductive Justice Groups Hit Back at RNC’s Anti-Choice Platform
- Rep. Steve King: What Have People Of Color Contributed to Civilization?
- Coalition Warns of Trump-Pence Ticket’s ‘Hateful’ Record
- Iowa GOP Legislator: Ending Legal Abortion ‘Impossible’ Without ‘Personhood’ Laws
- Wisconsin Can’t Enforce GOP’s Voter ID Law in November
Explore Our Topics
David Duke has been a fervent support of the Trump campaign, and has posted dozens of messages in support of Trump on Twitter. Duke has often used the hashtag #TrumpWasRight.
The Democrats' bill would repeal language from a measure that targets abortion clinics, forcing them to meet the standards of ambulatory surgical facilities.
King came under fire this month after local news station KCAU aired footage showing that the Iowa representative keeps a Confederate flag displayed on his desk.