"They’re very smart, they’re very cunning and they’re very dishonest," President Trump told the crowd of conservative activists.
- Amid Constituent Backlash, GOP to Punt Repeal of Popular Obamacare Benefits to Agency
- Surprise: South Dakota Republicans Reject Abortion Ban
- Flint Residents’ Choice: ‘Pay for Your Poison’ or Have Water Shut Off
- Virginia GOP’s Defunding of Planned Parenthood Will Be Vetoed (Updated)
- After Late Push, Pro-Choice Democrat Will Run in Kansas Special Election
- Republicans Voice Hardline Religious Imposition Rationales for Congress, Trump
Explore Our Topics
Doctors told Rewire that the Republican-backed legislation imposes an undue and unnecessary burden on physicians and might force the closure of Arizona clinics that can't meet neonatal medical standards.
Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin's snipe about transgender rights amounted to a potentially dangerous signal a day after the Trump administration undermined protections for transgender students.
In withdrawing the Obama administration's guidance on Title IX and transgender student rights, the Trump administration showed neither compassion nor an understanding of how federal law works.