No Black woman, regardless of her income, education, or any other factor public health practitioners traditionally think of as protective, is immune to this problem.
- Democrats Are About to Lose the Federal Courts for a Lifetime
- Buttigieg’s Plan for Parents With Disabilities Is a Blueprint for Other 2020 Candidates
- These Five Provisions Are Necessary in Any Legislation Aimed at Saving Mothers’ Lives
- What Castro’s People-Focused Platform Brings to the 2020 Race
- Melinda Gates’ $1 Billion Gender Equality Initiative Will Fail If It Ignores Abortion Rights
- The Hidden Link Between Domestic Violence and Abortion
Explore Our Topics
If Democrats don’t take bold action and make the federal courts an electoral priority, we will lose them for a lifetime.
Buttigieg’s plan covers a range of issues facing disabled people. But unlike other platforms released to date, his plan also includes the rights of parents with disabilities.
“If [the personhood movement] succeeds, the people who get pregnant are going to lose their fundamental rights… to privacy, to equality, to due process of law.”