At this week’s Frank LaMere Native American Presidential Forum, Democratic presidential candidates have a precious opportunity to elevate Indian Country and Native Americans' concerns within the national political discourse.
- Why House Democrats Are Demanding Brett Kavanaugh’s Records
- As a Disabled Person, Marianne Williamson’s Ideas Terrify Me
- Native Americans Want More Than Empty Promises From 2020 Democrats
- We Need to Talk About the Media’s Complicity in Violence Against Immigrants
- How Anti-Abortion Organizations Are Exploiting Personal Data
- Trump’s Newest Plan for SNAP Would Trap Workers in Poverty
Explore Our Topics
What do we expect to get from these documents? First and foremost, Kavanaugh’s full views on abortion, which remain hidden as long as his records do.
It is incredibly worrying that groups like Heartbeat International provide no clarity about how this intimate information is being shared.