Dude said it was a joke after I shared my abortion advocacy job while online dating. I wasn't amused.
- Congress Makes Progress in Destroying the Americans With Disabilities Act
- As Laws Target Minors’ Abortion Rights, These Groups Help Them Get Access
- We Could Have Been a Match—Until He Called Me a ‘Baby Killer’
- When Hurricane Harvey Hit, Texas Abortion Providers Stepped Up
- To Be Young, Breastfeeding, and Black
- The Latest Example of Trans Baiting at the New York Times Is a Testament to How Far We Have to Go
Explore Our Topics
Abortion funds and youth nonprofits help young people navigate the legal system to get judicial approval for abortion, push repeal of parental notification laws, and support youth advocacy.
This whole line of argument is really about attacking the federal gun registry, isn’t it?
Samuel McLure argued that should anti-choice activists control the state government, they could effectively end legal abortion in the state no matter what courts decided on the issue. He added that a state militia could be used to defend the policy.