Democrats should run on ensuring accountability for the rich and powerful, and then it should actually hold those actors accountable.
- Why So Many White Women Don’t Believe Christine Blasey Ford
- Delayed Rage: Finally, White Women Are Trying to Catch Up
- Fat, Black Women’s Bodies Are Under Attack. Why Did It Take a Thin White Man to Get Our Cries Heard?
- On the Front Lines of Mariner East Pipeline Fight: Violence Against Native Activists
- If Trump Had to Navigate the Same Medicare Choices Many Older Americans Do, Would He Still Lie About It?
- Black Women Candidates: A Smart Investment
Explore Our Topics
Native people, who arguably have the most to lose with the construction of the pipelines, haven't been a priority at any stage of the permitting and construction process and, as such, their concerns are rarely heard in the media.
If Trump Had to Navigate the Same Medicare Choices Many Older Americans Do, Would He Still Lie About It?
This isn’t a health-care service and delivery system. It’s a byzantine maze constructed by the GOP decades ago.
The Roberts Court has been more than willing to make sweeping interventions to roll back civil rights. And now that Justice Brett Kavanaugh has been confirmed, this will almost certainly become more pronounced.