About 25 miles from Atlanta's outskirts, a Clayton County detention center is working with a private prison corporation with an abysmal history of human rights violations.
- Brett Kavanaugh Didn’t Save Planned Parenthood Funding, No Matter What Susan Collins Seems to Think
- The Proposed Title IX Rules Make No Practical, Moral, or Legal Sense
- The Movement for Human Rights in Childbirth Is Not a ‘Natural Birth’ Movement
- No, the Future Is Not Female. It’s Nonbinary.
- Women: Exposed and Silenced by Asbestos
- California DOJ Allows Catholic Hospital Groups to Merge, Raising Questions About Patient Access
Explore Our Topics
Because LGBTQ teens can face difficulty finding friends in person, many turn to the internet.
On Monday, Justice Brett Kavanaugh voted to turn away two cases trying to kick Planned Parenthood out of Medicaid—but that doesn't mean he's suddenly friendly on abortion rights.
A Democratic trifecta in Virginia could give reproductive rights advocates an opportunity to repeal anti-choice laws passed by Republicans.