Would you feel as if your noble efforts were wasted if my Black baby never reached the age where you could lock her up or shoot her?
- An Open Letter to the White Protester Outside the Abortion Clinic Who Told Me ‘Black Lives Matter’
- Gun Control = Abortion Restrictions? Not by a Long Shot.
- I Tied My Tubes at Age 31. And It’s Not Up for Discussion.
- Murphy’s Law (of Hypocrisy): It’s OK to Be Anti-Abortion Until You Need One
- Transgender Voters Face Barriers to the Ballot: Here’s What Can Help
- Who Is the ‘Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act’ Protecting?
Explore Our Topics
Because abortion opponents like Rep. Tim Murphy of Pennsylvania, who was outed for asking a mistress to end a pregnancy, have "good" abortions.
The work of anti-choice ideologues this week made clear that they'll grab whatever gains they can to roll back our rights.
Not even a month later, Dr. LeRoy Carhart is back in Maryland with a new practice, and protesters are re-establishing their battle against him.