While medical systems will need to evolve to address the challenges preventing pediatricians from sharing medically accurate and age-appropriate information about sexuality with their patients, there are several things I recommend parents and educators do to reinforce AAP’s guidance.
- Is Clinton a Progressive? Not If She Chooses Tim Kaine
- For Students at Religious Universities, Contraception Coverage Isn’t an Academic Debate
- Have a Problem With Black-Only Spaces? Get Over It
- Democrats’ Latest Platform Silent on Discriminatory Welfare System
- Republicans Make History in Obstructing Merrick Garland for Supreme Court
- Black Lives Matter Belongs in Canada, Despite What Responses to Its Pride Action Suggest
Explore Our Topics
The selection of Tim Kaine as vice president would be the first signal that Hillary Clinton intends to seek progressive votes but ignore progressive values and goals, likely at her peril, and ours.
As the parade of police killings of Black people continues, Black people have a right to mourn together—and without white people.
In New York City, activists called attention to the role the union plays in preventing police accountability. The activists called for the firing a police officer who fatally shot 37-year-old Delrawn Small while off duty in a road rage incident on July 4.