In a lackluster apology, Rep. Betty Price says her comment, which suggested isolating people with HIV as a possible option, was just "provocative and rhetorical."
- ‘Wimpy White Boy Syndrome’: How Racial Bias Creeps Into Neonatal Care
- An Open Letter to the White Protester Outside the Abortion Clinic Who Told Me ‘Black Lives Matter’
- Trump’s New Birth Control Rules Are White Christian Supremacy Veiled as Religious Freedom
- Gun Control = Abortion Restrictions? Not by a Long Shot.
- Like All the DOJ’s Actions, the Latest Birth Control Benefit Lawsuit Settlement Looks Shady
- I Tied My Tubes at Age 31. And It’s Not Up for Discussion.
Explore Our Topics
The Department of Justice appears to have voluntarily paid back the attorneys representing the challengers for suing the Obama administration and trying to further undermine the Affordable Care Act in the courts.
Discrimination by any other name—even the name of God—is still discrimination.
"It feels like you're degraded for having a period."