Abortion funds and youth nonprofits help young people navigate the legal system to get judicial approval for abortion, push repeal of parental notification laws, and support youth advocacy.
- Congress Makes Progress in Destroying the Americans With Disabilities Act
- As Laws Target Minors’ Abortion Rights, These Groups Help Them Get Access
- When Hurricane Harvey Hit, Texas Abortion Providers Stepped Up
- To Be Young, Breastfeeding, and Black
- The Latest Example of Trans Baiting at the New York Times Is a Testament to How Far We Have to Go
- We All Have a Role to Play in Improving U Visa Process for Immigrant Domestic Violence Victims
Explore Our Topics
This whole line of argument is really about attacking the federal gun registry, isn’t it?
At one Texas clinic, staff gave up their Labor Day holiday for patients who had scheduled abortions during the storm, and Whole Woman's Health offered free abortions to those whose health care was disrupted by the weather.
"Seems more like an attempted (and nonsensical) 'gotcha' for liberals rather than a serious suggestion," Dale Ho, executive director of the ACLU’s Voting Rights Project, told the Kansas City Star.