Our history is marred by examples of contraceptive coercion. Family planning programs and research can counter that history by changing how we define our goals and success.
- The Quote on Trump’s Mural Tells Us Everything We Need to Know About His Immigration Strategy
- Should Preventing Unintended Pregnancy Be Family Planning’s Holy Grail?
- The Case for Delegitimizing the Police
- Sessions’ Decision Will Move Asylum Law Decades Backward
- Trump’s Domestic Gag Rule Will Silence, Shame, and Stigmatize Women
- Save Your Dimes and Aspirin: We Need Disability Justice Now
Explore Our Topics
Sessions’ decision undoes years of advancements in women’s rights. ”He doesn't make short shrift of it, he ignores it. He disappears it,” said one expert.
There is no justice without disability justice, and we need able-bodied accomplices to stand beside us as we fight to eliminate the ills of ableism. Will you stand with us?
A panel of federal judges on Monday dismissed a case challenging a Wisconsin law that allows for the involuntarily detention and treatment of pregnant people, while the fetus gets legal representation.