The very same anti-choice policies that antagonize women who choose to abort their pregnancies prey on those who pray for healthy pregnancies too.
- New York Forces Women Like Me to Carry Nonviable Pregnancies to Term
- The Republican War on Science Takes Aim at Women
- Trumpcare and the Return of Rape and Domestic Violence as Pre-Existing Conditions
- The Descent of Anti-Choice Radicals on Louisville Is a Preview of Protests to Come
- What My Miscarriage Taught Me About Texas’ Fetal Burial Legislation
- We Must Unite Against the Threat to Democracy James Comey’s Firing Represents
Explore Our Topics
New Yorkers, we need to act quickly: There's a bill making its way through the state legislature that can help people like me, who are the faces of abortion statistics, to access the care we need in our home state.
Lawyers for the Trump administration conceded Monday to a federal appeals court that the president's religious imposition executive order does not, in fact, mean victory for those fighting the Affordable Care Act's birth control benefit.
"Conversion therapy" bans in eight states lack the religious language found in the bill passed through Nevada's Democratic-majority legislature.