The very same anti-choice policies that antagonize women who choose to abort their pregnancies prey on those who pray for healthy pregnancies too.
- The Republican War on Science Takes Aim at Women
- New York Forces Women Like Me to Carry Nonviable Pregnancies to Term
- Trumpcare and the Return of Rape and Domestic Violence as Pre-Existing Conditions
- The Descent of Anti-Choice Radicals on Louisville Is a Preview of Protests to Come
- We Must Unite Against the Threat to Democracy James Comey’s Firing Represents
- The Ina May Gaskin Racial Gaffe Heard ‘Round the Midwifery World
Explore Our Topics
New Yorkers, we need to act quickly: There's a bill making its way through the state legislature that can help people like me, who are the faces of abortion statistics, to access the care we need in our home state.
Lawyers for the Trump administration conceded Monday to a federal appeals court that the president's religious imposition executive order does not, in fact, mean victory for those fighting the Affordable Care Act's birth control benefit.
The Planned Parenthood clinic in Casper, Wyoming, opened in 1975, and serves about 500 patients per year.