Only full cancellation completely protects the vulnerabilities of Black students and students in general, while at the same time establishing higher education as a universal right and offering restitution to all those who have had to rely on debt finance.
- Michigan Governor Says No to More Taxpayer Funds for Anti-Choice Clinics
- Fighting for the Future of Our Planet Is Reproductive Justice
- Cancel All the Student Debt: It’s About Economic and Racial Justice
- Anti-Choice Activists Fighting a Losing Battle Against Medication Abortion
- Ten Reasons Folks Should Care About the Hyde Amendment
- Hyde Makes Navigating Reproductive Health Care Even Harder for Black Muslims
Explore Our Topics
Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) threw a wrench into Republicans' plans to funnel state funding to clinics that lie to pregnant people and don't provide a full range of reproductive health services.
Medication abortion is a gamechanger for pregnant people, particularly when other forms of abortion are difficult to access or even unavailable.
The bifurcation of abortion access in the United States means more clinics should be built on the border of states with onerous anti-choice restrictions, advocates say.