Bisexual activists say that while societal acceptance is still difficult for gay and lesbian parents, their representation far outpaces what bi parents have.
- We Could Have Been a Match—Until He Called Me a ‘Baby Killer’
- Congress Makes Progress in Destroying the Americans With Disabilities Act
- To Be Young, Breastfeeding, and Black
- Why Is It So Uncommon to Hear ‘Parenting’ and ‘Bisexual’ in the Same Sentence?
- As Laws Target Minors’ Abortion Rights, These Groups Help Them Get Access
- As Chat Logs Show, ‘Peaceful Right-Wing Activists’ Are a Myth
Explore Our Topics
Dude said it was a joke after I shared my abortion advocacy job while online dating. I wasn't amused.
Abortion funds and youth nonprofits help young people navigate the legal system to get judicial approval for abortion, push repeal of parental notification laws, and support youth advocacy.
Maine is one of 41 states that restrict abortion access by allowing only doctors to perform abortions.