The Trump administration and the GOP have been busy using bogus “science” to undermine reproductive health at every level of government.
- The Descent of Anti-Choice Radicals on Louisville Is a Preview of Protests to Come
- The Republican War on Science Takes Aim at Women
- Trumpcare and the Return of Rape and Domestic Violence as Pre-Existing Conditions
- Despite Trump’s Claims of Victory, the Little Sisters’ Fight Against Birth Control Continues
- We Must Unite Against the Threat to Democracy James Comey’s Firing Represents
- The Ina May Gaskin Racial Gaffe Heard ‘Round the Midwifery World
Explore Our Topics
Lawyers for the Trump administration conceded Monday to a federal appeals court that the president's religious imposition executive order does not, in fact, mean victory for those fighting the Affordable Care Act's birth control benefit.
We need all hands on deck reaching out to congressional leaders demanding they put country before party.
To avoid U.S. airport security, I'll drive to a nearby Canadian airport and depart from there. That's gas, mileage, money for parking, and fear.