Discrimination by any other name—even the name of God—is still discrimination.
- ‘Wimpy White Boy Syndrome’: How Racial Bias Creeps Into Neonatal Care
- An Open Letter to the White Protester Outside the Abortion Clinic Who Told Me ‘Black Lives Matter’
- Trump’s New Birth Control Rules Are White Christian Supremacy Veiled as Religious Freedom
- Gun Control = Abortion Restrictions? Not by a Long Shot.
- I Tied My Tubes at Age 31. And It’s Not Up for Discussion.
- Transgender Voters Face Barriers to the Ballot: Here’s What Can Help
Explore Our Topics
Would you feel as if your noble efforts were wasted if my Black baby never reached the age where you could lock her up or shoot her?
Because abortion opponents like Rep. Tim Murphy of Pennsylvania, who was outed for asking a mistress to end a pregnancy, have "good" abortions.
A social media network analysis performed by Rewire shows the Family Research Council's messages are resonating with other factions of the far right that explicitly endorse and advocate white supremacist views.