Ashley Bennett is among the Democrats running to replace Jeff Van Drew, who has joined his new Republican congressional colleagues in supporting anti-choice legislation.
- The Former Democrat Who Pledged Loyalty to Trump Gets a Pro-Choice Challenger
- The ‘Queer Candidate’ Is Out of Touch With LGBTQ Needs
- Senate Republicans Must Stop Confirming the Judicial Nominees of an Impeached President (Updated)
- What It’s Like to Have Two Abortions in Three Months
- Sexual Assailants Shouldn’t Tweet About #MeToo
- People Don’t Know If Their Insurance Covers Abortion Care
Explore Our Topics
Progressive organizations are pressuring Republican leaders to pause judicial nominations, while signs suggest Republicans intend to double down on stacking the judiciary with Trump judges.
Living in a state without abortion coverage restrictions on Affordable Care Act plans doesn't mean your insurance company will cover it.
As Georgia house minority leader, Abrams was a pro-choice champion who fought Republican efforts to restrict abortion.