The selection of Tim Kaine as vice president would be the first signal that Hillary Clinton intends to seek progressive votes but ignore progressive values and goals, likely at her peril, and ours.
- Is Clinton a Progressive? Not If She Chooses Tim Kaine
- For Students at Religious Universities, Contraception Coverage Isn’t an Academic Debate
- Have a Problem With Black-Only Spaces? Get Over It
- Love, Respect, Accountability: What We Need in This Time of Tragedy and Crisis
- In Mike Pence, Trump Would Find a Fellow Huckster
- Republicans Make History in Obstructing Merrick Garland for Supreme Court
Explore Our Topics
As the parade of police killings of Black people continues, Black people have a right to mourn together—and without white people.
Merrick Garland is now officially the longest Supreme Court nominee to go without confirmation hearings or a vote in U.S. history.
“Let’s be clear, the Trump-Pence ticket is the gravest threat the LGBTQ community has ever faced in a presidential election,” said Chad Griffin, president of the Human Rights Campaign.