The administration is jeopardizing public safety and national security by overshadowing the very real threats on U.S. soil: mass shootings, and the continued rise of right-wing extremism and white supremacist movements.
- Why Are Some South Asian Immigrants Offering to Pay for Trump’s Wall?
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Could Decide Whether Using Drugs During Pregnancy Is Child Abuse
- Trump Administration Is Conflating Immigration With Terrorism at the Expense of Domestic Threats
- ‘The Calm in This Storm’: Reproductive Rights Leaders Reflect on Cecile Richards’ Legacy
- Bresha Meadows Is Out From Behind Bars—But What About Other Abuse Survivors?
- The Department of Education’s Move to Abandon Trans Students Is a Setback, but It’s Not the End
Explore Our Topics
It is important to remember that the actions of the DOE under President Donald Trump are not the law.
Three Indian American immigrant groups have aligned themselves with Trump’s white supremacist agenda around immigration. They are using political clout to seek advantages on visas and quotas at the expense of other immigrant groups.
Trump and the GOP are refusing any deal for DACA that does not include funding for "the wall" alongside the southern border, despite the lack of evidence to support the need for ramped-up border security.