Many people, particularly from a younger generation, are coming to this issue from a different perspective than earlier generations. It’s no longer a moral judgment about sex work; it’s a justice issue based on intersectional identities.
- Medical Residents Struggle to Find Abortion Training as Statewide Restrictions Tighten
- The Long Road to Opening South Bend’s Abortion Clinic
- The Latest Supreme Court Decision on Abortion Is Good News, but Don’t Get Too Comfortable
- For Trans Men Seeking Reproductive Health Care, ‘There Are Barriers Every Step of the Way’
- Reporting a Rape in Immigration Jail: One Asylum Seeker’s Fight for Justice (Updated)
- It May Be up to John Roberts to Save the Affordable Care Act Once Again
Explore Our Topics
The conservative Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals appears ready to declare the Affordable Care Act unconstitutional. Will Justice John Roberts let such a decision stand?
Only about two-thirds of obstetrics and gynecology residency programs provide routine, scheduled abortion training.
Reproductive rights advocates said in an open letter that restrictions on medication abortion are part of a larger anti-choice agenda to end legal abortion in the United States.