Marie Newman, an unabashed supporter of reproductive rights, is set to once again challenge one of the last anti-choice congressional Democrats.
- The Republican Takeover of the Federal Courts Should Terrify You
- For Black Undocumented Immigrants, Cost May Be Major Barrier to Maternal Care
- In Anti-Choice Hands, Abortion Clinic Inspections Become a Weapon
- State Legislators Are Finally Doing Something About the Black Maternal Health Crisis
- The Supreme Court Considers Giving Conservative Christians a License to Discriminate…Again
- Advocates Offer Chief Justice John Roberts a Way Forward in Louisiana Abortion Rights Case
Explore Our Topics
The Trump administration is trying to cut abortion providers out of Title X family planning programs. Will the federal courts let them?
Wednesday's filing to the Supreme Court presents a way to both affirm precedent and avoid a big abortion rights fight at the Court next year.
Evangelicals are back before the Roberts Court fighting for the ability to flout anti-discrimination laws—and any others they disagree with.