The water crisis is "the end result of systemic oppression through the decades,” said Project Flint's Karina Petri.
- Trump’s ‘Smart and Strategic’ Immigration Approach: Everyone Is Deportable
- Sheriff’s Office Checkpoint Near Public School Stokes Confusion, Fear for Immigrants in Durham
- Media Must Challenge Anti-Choice Falsehoods About Planned Parenthood
- After 12 Years of Uncertainty, Salvadoran Woman Imprisoned After a Miscarriage Is Free
- Sessions Wastes No Time Attacking LGBTQ Rights
- Now That Planned Parenthood Has Won a Medicaid Fight in Texas, What’s Next?
Explore Our Topics
The federal government has an entire infrastructure devoted to prioritizing women's health needs. Its future is now at risk.
Considering the disastrous consequences driver's license checkpoints can have for undocumented immigrants—and the recent moves on immigration by the Trump administration—Durham resident Brian Callaway told Rewire the checkpoint was cause for concern.
“Not only is Mike Moon obsessed about outlawing abortion in Missouri ... but he is also a racist and a bigot,” said Alison Dreith, executive director of NARAL Pro-Choice Missouri. “The Missouri Republican Party needs to stand against Moon's hate, yet they condone it by rapidly giving his bills hearings and attention by passing them out of the house.”