“Sakhi breaks the silence of violence against women in our communities.”
- Pretty Much Everyone Hates the Republican COVID-19 Abortion Bans
- Betsy DeVos’ New Campus Sexual Assault Rules Protect Everyone but Survivors
- In the Heart of New York’s Pandemic, This Group Is Fighting for South Asian Abuse Survivors
- One Supreme Court Decision Could Shut Down Abortion Clinics in 15 States
- Meet the Trump Judge Arguing the Government Can Execute People Any Way It Wants
- New Moms May Face Uphill Battle After Giving Birth. Here’s What to Watch For.
Explore Our Topics
Doing away with abortion rights during the COVID-19 pandemic, like many abortion restrictions, is overwhelmingly unpopular.
States with anti-choice politicians in power could impose unnecessary admitting privilege requirements with little or no resistance.