The federal government has an entire infrastructure devoted to prioritizing women's health needs. Its future is now at risk.
- Trump’s ‘Smart and Strategic’ Immigration Approach: Everyone Is Deportable
- After 12 Years of Uncertainty, Salvadoran Woman Imprisoned After a Miscarriage Is Free
- Sheriff’s Office Checkpoint Near Public School Stokes Confusion, Fear for Immigrants in Durham
- Media Must Challenge Anti-Choice Falsehoods About Planned Parenthood
- Sessions Wastes No Time Attacking LGBTQ Rights
- Federal Court Rejects Tribal Religious Challenge to Dakota Access Pipeline
Explore Our Topics
A federal district judge ruled Texas couldn't rely on heavily edited videos from anti-abortion advocate David Daleiden to try to defund Planned Parenthood. In an earlier case from Utah, Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch wasn't so sure.
North Carolina Governor and Attorney General Take Steps to Withdraw From Voting Restrictions Lawsuit
“It’s time for North Carolina to stop fighting for this unfair, unconstitutional law and work instead to improve equal access for voters," said Gov. Roy Cooper.
The Trump administration's fact-free voter fraud claims can be traced to the post-Civil War era, when “efforts to impinge criminality and lack of valid citizenships on African Americans were used to justify a myriad of restrictions that many states put ultimately into their constitutions," said Denise Lieberman of the Advancement Project.