Adoption is a complicated process and political shifts may only make the environment more challenging for those navigating the process.
- Fascists Find Fertile Recruitment Ground in Anti-Choice Movement
- Hundreds of Patients Are Claiming the Mirena IUD Causes a Neurological Disorder—but Experts Say More Research Is Needed
- Meet Joseph Silk: The Oklahoma Republican Trying to Make Abortion a Homicide
- Where Are All the Sperm Donors of Color?
- Sterilized Without Consent: Indigenous Women in Canada File Class Action Lawsuit
- Lawsuit: Foster Children in Kansas Forced to Sleep in Office Conference Rooms, Hospitals
Explore Our Topics
Some anti-choice activists know they're attracting neo-Nazis and white supremacists, brushing off the phenomenon as a left-wing conspiracy to smear abortion rights foes.
Joseph Silk is among a growing number of anti-choice activists holding or running for office who have called for the right to legal abortion to be ignored.
More than 2,000 instances of hate occurred in Appalachian states last year, with the highest number of crimes reported in New York, Kentucky, and Ohio.