Judge Allison Jones Rushing's decision gives police a racist road map.
- One Month From the Big Abortion Rights Win in Louisiana: ‘We’ve Gained Nothing’
- These Mothers Are Fighting for Their Families by Occupying Vacant Homes
- Why Losing Your Housing Is One of the Greatest Threats to Reproductive Health
- The Supreme Court Fails LGBTQ and Disabled Students in Ruling
- The Next Big Anti-Abortion Fight: Keeping You From Having an Abortion at Home
- The Supreme Court Term When Theocracy Won
Explore Our Topics
The demand for shelter is a demand to keep mothers and their children together.
While June Medical Services v. Russo didn’t result in more clinics having to close, people in the state still face daily tragedies trying to access abortion care.
As a Black abortion provider in Arizona, I am no stranger to abortion restrictions—or the vitriol and racism that comes with it.