“Abortion reversal” laws are based on the myth that people who have abortions often regret their decision. New research shows this is overwhelmingly untrue.
- A New Study Destroys the Central Argument Behind ‘Abortion Reversal’
- Women Are Being Kicked Out of Domestic Violence Shelters for Self-Medicating the Trauma of Abuse
- Some With Disabilities Don’t See Themselves in Amy Klobuchar’s Disability Plan
- With STDs Rising, Advocates Hope State Legislators Will Fix Harmful Sex Ed Laws
- It’s Happening: Congressional Lawmakers Ask Supreme Court to End Legal Abortion
- Elizabeth Warren Just Proved She’s Serious About Disability Rights
Explore Our Topics
“I'm not sure who the campaign consulted with on this plan, but it sure as hell wasn't self-advocates.”
People with disabilities are praising Warren’s plan for being comprehensive, inclusive of the perspectives of people with disabilities, and intersectional.
There’s no reason not to be comfortable having multiple abortions—and you’re not reckless or stupid for becoming pregnant again.