Reproductive health, rights, and justice advocates say the Helms Amendment's ban on using foreign assistance funds for abortion deserves more attention.
- How a Mother in Sanctuary Became the Center of ICE’s ‘Crackdown on U Visas’
- Fired for Being Transgender or for Violating Company Dress Code? The Supreme Court Will Decide.
- Disability Advocates Are Fighting a Dangerous Insurance Policy in the Midwest
- Fifth Circuit Appears Ready to Ignore Supreme Court Precedent…Again
- We Had No Idea How Much Physical Danger Stillbirth Can Cause
- Court Observers Are Shining a Light on the Immigration Court System
Explore Our Topics
In a brief filed Friday with the Supreme Court, the Trump administration says an employer can fire you for being transgender if they are really enforcing a dress code.
Step therapy, also known as a “fail-first” protocol, forces people to try and “fail” cheaper drug alternatives as an attempt to cut costs for insurers. But experts say it’s a physically, mentally, and financially exhausting process for patients.
Reproductive rights advocates filed a federal lawsuit Tuesday challenging several pre-viability abortion bans set to take effect at the end of August.