A series of lawsuits filed to challenge the Trump administration's attack on the birth control benefit show that advocates do not intend to let this administration run over the rights of students and employees.
- ‘Anti-Choice Fanaticism’ in the U.S. Immigration System: The Real Reason Jane Doe’s Abortion Request Is Being Denied
- How the United States Makes Migrants ‘Pay’ for Their Crimes—and Then Moves to Deport Them
- Study: Abortion Pills Ordered Online Were Safe, But None Came With Instructions
- How Conservatives’ Legal Strategy to Misgender Trans Plaintiffs Could Backfire
- Campaign Fact-Check: Marsha Blackburn Says She Stopped Nonexistent Sale of ‘Baby Body Parts’ (Updated)
- Nearly One in Five Teen Births Are Repeat Births—But a Program in This State Is Trying to Change That
Explore Our Topics
‘Anti-Choice Fanaticism’ in the U.S. Immigration System: The Real Reason Jane Doe’s Abortion Request Is Being Denied
"This case isn’t the only one—nationally, the federal government is obstructing young immigrant women’s access to abortion. It’s blatantly unconstitutional, not to mention unconscionable.”
"The reality is that our criminal justice system, the laws and consequences, are just as broken as the immigration system."