The conservative wing of the Roberts Court appears ready to take a sledgehammer to LGBTQ rights—assuming they can keep Justice Neil Gorsuch on board.
- After Two Hours of Arguments, Five Votes Could Decide the Future of LGBTQ Rights
- Supreme Court Takes First Abortion Rights Case With Kavanaugh on the Bench
- Roberts Court Resumes With Abortion, LGBTQ Rights at Center
- Fifth Circuit to Consider Mississippi’s Unconstitutional Pre-Viability Abortion Ban
- The Rift in the Porn World About How to Approach HIV
- Ninth Circuit to Hear Arguments on Trump’s Domestic ‘Gag Rule’
Explore Our Topics
The Court's decision to hear the case of June Medical Services v. Gee will test the strength of Chief Justice John Roberts’ stated dedication to upholding Supreme Court precedent.
Will the appeals court use this as yet another chance to go rogue?
Where you live shouldn't determine if you have access to the abortion care you need.