The decision drastically increases the costs transgender students face in addressing discrimination.
- What Does It Take to Run the Indian Health Service? Questions Surround Trump’s Pick
- The Midwives’ Resistance: How Native Women Are Reclaiming Birth on Their Terms
- For Survivors of Prison Rape, Saying ‘Me Too’ Isn’t an Option
- A ‘McCarthy-Like Witch Hunt’: Legal Experts Weigh in on Operation Targeting Immigrants for Denaturalization
- Trump’s Latest Move to Abandon Trans Students Is as Mean-Spirited as It Was Inevitable
- In South Carolina, Selfies in Support of Reproductive Rights
Explore Our Topics
President Donald Trump's pick to lead the Indian Health Service has left many wondering what qualifications the agency's director should meet.
A ‘McCarthy-Like Witch Hunt’: Legal Experts Weigh in on Operation Targeting Immigrants for Denaturalization
"I can only assume the Justice Department is proudly publicizing this first denaturalization because we're going to see ramped-up efforts to denaturalize people. I find this very distressing," said one expert.