Anti-abortion advocates hope they can get the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals to help advance fetal "personhood."
- The GOP Presidential Candidate Who Supports Abortion Rights
- Texas Law Requires Patients to Bury or Cremate Fetal Tissue. Now, the Fifth Circuit Is Weighing In.
- Fired for Being Transgender or for Violating Company Dress Code? The Supreme Court Will Decide.
- Why Kirsten Gillibrand’s Run for President Mattered
- How a Mother in Sanctuary Became the Center of ICE’s ‘Crackdown on U Visas’
- Everything You Need to Know About the Helms Amendment’s Restriction on Abortion Funding
Explore Our Topics
Though political analysts don’t expect Bill Weld’s candidacy to pose a serious threat to Trump’s re-election, his platform sheds light on how polarized the abortion debate has become within the two major political parties.
Gillibrand was the first candidate to vow to use support for Roe v. Wade as a litmus test when nominating judges.
Our lives have value, and we have the right to determine our paths.