The Trump administration presents a threat to the family planning grant program that hasn’t been seen before.
- South Dakota’s House Just Passed an Anti-Trans Bill. It Could Be Coming to Your State Next. (Updated)
- What You Need to Know About Trump’s Attacks on the Federal Family Planning Program
- The Trump Administration Is Trying to Make It Easier for Doctors to Deny Care to LGBTQ People
- In Iowa, Religious Student Groups Get a License to Discriminate Against LGBTQ People
- Will Presidential Candidates Remember the Voting Power of People With Disabilities?
- Designed to Fail: Utah Republicans’ Backdoor Repeal of Voter-Approved Medicaid Expansion
Explore Our Topics
Candidates must make disability rights a priority in their platform, but they must also hire disabled campaign staff and ensure accessibility at campaign events and on social media.
Utah lawmakers' repeal of Medicaid expansion is not an attempt to address the state's health-care problem with a good-faith solution.
These changes send a clear message to survivors: You are not valued.