If one of the cases reaches the Supreme Court, the conservative majority there could possibly rule in favor of a scenario where Title VII is declared forever off-limits to LGBTQ people seeking fairness in the workplace.
- Racism Kills: What Cultural Connection Can Do About It
- Stigma Surrounds Addiction Treatment for Pregnant People in Indian Country
- Scott Walker’s Path to Re-Election: ‘Muddying the Waters’ on Health Care
- For LGBTQ Youth, #MeToo Is Not a Heteronormative Issue
- Abolish ICE: Beyond a Slogan
- How the Supreme Court Could Kill Your Ability to Sue for Medicaid Benefits—and Gut Planned Parenthood Funding in the Process
Explore Our Topics
Gov. Scott Walker is softening his hardline opposition to Obamacare as health care becomes a vulnerable issue in his campaign.
“If I could save someone 100 times, I would," said one advocate. "Maybe after that 101st time they might be ready to get help. If they die, they’ll never get that chance."