Trump is holding 2,300 children for ransom in exchange for an immigration bill tantamount to a white supremacist's wet dream.
- #WhereAreTheChildren Showed Progressives Didn’t Learn Anything About Immigration From the Obama Administration
- ‘College Isn’t for Everyone’: Mentally Ill Students Say Universities Like Stanford Are Leaving Them Behind
- Reproductive Control: The Enduring State Violence Against Incarcerated Black Women
- Data Analysis: Influx of Democratic Women Could Spell the Hyde Amendment’s Demise
- Home Birth: Out of Reach for Appalachians
- By Painting Asylum Seekers as ‘Violent Animals,’ Trump Unlocked a School-to-Deportation Pipeline
Explore Our Topics
Finally, a Little Good News: Third Circuit Issues Resounding Defense of the Rights of Trans Students
The decision beats back the deliberately disingenuous and misinformed positions of law firms seeking to undermine LGBTQ rights.
Justice Kagan Tries to Bring Kennedy Along on Partisan Gerrymandering, But Her Efforts May Not Pan Out
In two recent high-profile cases, Justice Elena Kagan has written a concurring opinion targeting Justice Anthony Kennedy for a future vote. It's a smart strategy—but only if Kennedy sticks around.
Planned Parenthood says the law, which forces doctors providing medication abortion to contract with another doctor who has admitting privileges at a nearby hospital, would force it to stop providing medication abortion at two Arkansas clinics.