"It is becoming too common that doctors feel like they have to risk their position or their job in order to do the right thing."
- The Nuns Are Back Before the Supreme Court, and They’re Trying to Kill the Birth Control Benefit for Good
- Missouri Lawmakers’ ‘Cowardly’ Attempts to Silence Voters on Abortion Rights
- Immigration Officials Push Health-Care Providers to ‘Clear’ Pregnant Migrants for Detention
- Transgender Pennsylvanians Challenge State Law Stopping Them From Changing Their Names
- The Details of Johana Medina Leon’s Detainment and Death Matter (Updated)
- The Century-Old ‘Science Fiction’ Behind Ohio Rep’s Bill Covering Nonexistent Ectopic Pregnancy Treatment
Explore Our Topics
When drafting Missouri's monster anti-abortion omnibus bill, lawmakers included a provision they claim prevents voters from trying to repeal it.
Pennsylvania is among at least three states facing lawsuits from trans people whose criminal records prevent their name changes.
Anti-choice activists have targeted Dr. Warren Hern, a later abortion provider in Colorado, with protests and gunshots through his window.