The legal fight over the Dakota Access Pipeline could hinge on the Supreme Court's Hobby Lobby decision.
- Sessions Wastes No Time Attacking LGBTQ Rights
- Federal Court Rejects Tribal Religious Challenge to Dakota Access Pipeline
- ‘Personnel Is Policy’: Meet Trump’s Team of the Corrupt and Unqualified
- More People Are Pleading Guilty to Crimes They Didn’t Commit, So How Can We Stop It?
- Trump Administration Argues Courts Can’t Review Its Muslim Ban
- Federal Appeals Court Tells Trump to Take a Seat—Here’s What That Means for the Muslim Ban
Explore Our Topics
Within his first 48 hours as attorney general, Jeff Sessions made it clear that targeting LGBTQ rights would be a Department of Justice priority.
All in all, this was exactly the kind of opinion civil rights advocates challenging the Muslim ban could have hoped for.
Workers at Andrew Puzder's restaurants, Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s, were denied breaks, exposed to unsafe work conditions and harassment, and forced to work off the clock or prepare food while they were ill.