Though compelling arguments have been made that CVE programs contribute to the marginalization and alienation of the very communities they’re meant to engage, they continue to receive significant funding from major cities, universities, and other institutions.
Trending Religion Dispatches
- ‘Purity’ Guru Joshua Harris May Have Left Evangelicalism But He’s Still a Member of the Church of Patriarchy
- Why Did a Muslim Civil Rights Group Oppose Democrats’ Plans to Confront White Nationalism?
- Trump White House Cranks Religion to 11 As Impeachment Looms
- Barr and Pompeo Speeches Show Why Evangelical Warriors Won’t Abandon the President
- Are White Evangelicals as Concerned About Middle Eastern Christians as We’re Meant to Believe?
- What Does the Catholic Church’s Patriarchal Structure Have to Do with the Failure of the Amazon Synod?
Fearless, independent journalism, direct to your inbox.
Sign up for our daily or weekly digest.