"She's extremely relieved," Bresha's attorney Ian Friedman told Rewire, noting that when he sat with her after the hearing, "it was the first time she showed optimism."
- Trumpcare and the Return of Rape and Domestic Violence as Pre-Existing Conditions
- The ‘Trans Tax’: A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Leaving My House
- The Descent of Anti-Choice Radicals on Louisville Is a Preview of Protests to Come
- Bresha Meadows Will Spend One More Birthday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Away From Her Family
- Journalist ‘Manhandled’ by Trump Administration Guards While Asking Questions
- Mamas Day Campaign Sends Love to Immigrant, Muslim Mothers
Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) met with David Daleiden, who has worked with GOP lawmakers to erroneously accuse Planned Parenthood of profiting from fetal tissue donations.
To avoid U.S. airport security, I'll drive to a nearby Canadian airport and depart from there. That's gas, mileage, money for parking, and fear.
"Alabama has been embarrassed enough the last few years by political leaders who have not been leaders at all,” Doug Jones told the Associated Press.
Advocates say that criminalization of women is not the way to address the increasing rate of opioid dependence in adults—as well as exposure in newborns.