Apparently, U.S. Supreme Court newbie Neil Gorsuch didn't get the memo about how to behave as a justice. The Capitol Hill rumor mill says his colleague Elena Kagan isn't pleased.
- Gun Control = Abortion Restrictions? Not by a Long Shot.
- Sold for Sex: Senate Committee Investigates Human Trafficking of Native Women and Children
- Will Congress Do Something About Missing, Murdered Native Women?
- A Case at the University of Chicago Could Dismantle Campus Sexual Assault Initiatives
- Ten Things Survivors Should Know About the Title IX Rollback
“I think the most important part is not letting this administration distort your truth."
Senators call for better data collection and more effective collaboration between federal agencies in addressing sex trafficking.
The painting is the first piece of public art in Duluth for and by indigenous people, according to AICHO Arts and Cultural Program Coordinator Moira Villiard.
Bisexual activists say that while societal acceptance is still difficult for gay and lesbian parents, their representation far outpaces what bi parents have.
The Department of Justice appears to have voluntarily paid back the attorneys representing the challengers for suing the Obama administration and trying to further undermine the Affordable Care Act in the courts.