The injunction from Judge William Orrick blocks the Center for Medical Progress and David Daleiden from publishing or disclosing “any video, audio, photographic, or other recordings taken, or any confidential information learned at any NAF annual meetings.”
- New Video From Anti-Planned Parenthood Group Almost Certainly Violates Court Order
- Bresha Meadows Will Spend One More Birthday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Away From Her Family
- Admitted Planned Parenthood Shooter Still Won’t Stand Trial
- Trumpcare and the Return of Rape and Domestic Violence as Pre-Existing Conditions
- The ‘Trans Tax’: A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Leaving My House
- Why We Must Not Forget Standing Rock
"She's extremely relieved," Bresha's attorney Ian Friedman told Rewire, noting that when he sat with her after the hearing, "it was the first time she showed optimism."
“Incidents like these, occurring under a president who has openly threatened a free press, take on a greater and more ominous significance,” said Kathy Kiely of the National Press Club Journalism Institute.
Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) met with David Daleiden, who has worked with GOP lawmakers to erroneously accuse Planned Parenthood of profiting from fetal tissue donations.
To avoid U.S. airport security, I'll drive to a nearby Canadian airport and depart from there. That's gas, mileage, money for parking, and fear.
"All discrimination is bad, full stop," said Chuck Smith, CEO of Equality Texas. "The Texas lawmakers of the 85th legislative session are on the wrong side of history."