Some anti-choice activists know they're attracting neo-Nazis and white supremacists, brushing off the phenomenon as a left-wing conspiracy to smear abortion rights foes.
- Fascists Find Fertile Recruitment Ground in Anti-Choice Movement
- Sterilized Without Consent: Indigenous Women in Canada File Class Action Lawsuit
- To Be Tossed, or Not to Be Tossed: Is That the Question?
- Ableism Is the Go-To Disguise for White Supremacy. Too Many People Are Falling for It.
- Lawsuit: Foster Children in Kansas Forced to Sleep in Office Conference Rooms, Hospitals
- Advocacy Group Calls for Impeachment of Trump Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta
‘Nothing Has Changed’: Colorado Planned Parenthood Official on Anti-Choice Rhetoric Three Years After Shooting
“What scares me the most ... is that there’s just this palpable level of dissension and fear. It almost makes me feel like this is going to happen again."
According to an autopsy report, the transgender asylum seeker suffered physical abuse before dying in custody.
Without a doubt, children cannot thrive in such a setting. Indeed, they can barely survive.
The Academy craves films that thrive on Black characters' emotional labor in pursuit of white friendship. Driving Miss Daisy, The Help ... IJS.