A fellow with Physicians for Reproductive Health said the harassment and intimidation tactics used by anti-choice activists are "designed to evoke fear" in people who are targeted.
- Historic First Meets Racist History: Republicans Campaign on Hatred in Georgia
- For Disabled Sex Workers, Congress’ Anti-Trafficking Legislation Is Life Threatening
- Anti-Choice Group Targets Homes and Neighbors of Indiana Abortion Providers
- Gay, Closeted, and Evil: Our Politics and Pop Culture’s Perfect Recipe for a Villain
- Anti-Choice Intimidation, Harassment Close Indiana Planned Parenthood Clinic
- An Open Letter to All White Women Seeking Redemption
This Week in Sex: A Teenager Died From Toxic Shock Syndrome. But You Shouldn’t Panic, It’s Still Rare.
Also, Usher tries to get a lawsuit alleging he knowingly gave a sex partner herpes dismissed.
The surge in white supremacist propaganda isn't happening in a vacuum. Far-right groups have grown in number and size since the election of Donald Trump.
“Heather Heyer's death is a tragedy,” FBI Special Agent Adam Lee said. “She wasn’t looking for a fight. She was looking to lend her voice to her cause. Peaceful protest is every American’s birthright.”
After #MeToo, an unprecedented number of states are considering policies to teach sexual consent in high school. But some coaches are bringing the conversation straight to the locker room.
The amendment, which opens up the party to people holding anti-choice views, was introduced by a former board member of Democrats for Life of America.