“DeVos is making plain with these unlawful rules that she is turning her back on survivors."
- Hate Group Figures Are Coming to Philadelphia’s Pro-Police Rally
- Leading Health Group: Killings by Police Are a Public Health Issue
- DeVos Releases ‘Disgraceful’ Proposed Rule on Campus Sexual Violence
- Reproductive Coercion ‘Much More Prevalent’ Than Once Thought
- LGBTQ Migrants Heading to the US From Honduras ‘Are Not Going to Give Up on Their American Dream’
- Access for All, Justice for Only a Few
Public-health activists claim victory after the American Public Health Association on Tuesday approved a statement recognizing police violence as a public health issue.
An upcoming rally to purportedly support police officers and ICE agents will include leaders of fascist groups, as anti-fascist groups push city officials to pull the permit for the hate groups.
Members of the Shut Down Berks Coalition will join the muralist in Harrisburg today for a rally to close the detention facility. The art project comes just as President Trump moves to hold asylum seekers in “massive cities of tents."
Forced commitment to a mental health hospital, rape, denial of abortion, a coat-hanger abortion, a pastor who holds a woman hostage and lets her bleed to death as punishment for an abortion: The FX show has it all.
Most of the world's decades-old abortion laws don't reflect the advent of the abortion pill, and they permit the punishment of people who end their own pregnancies and nonmedical providers.