"She's extremely relieved," Bresha's attorney Ian Friedman told Rewire, noting that when he sat with her after the hearing, "it was the first time she showed optimism."
- The ‘Trans Tax’: A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Leaving My House
- The Descent of Anti-Choice Radicals on Louisville Is a Preview of Protests to Come
- Trumpcare and the Return of Rape and Domestic Violence as Pre-Existing Conditions
- Journalist ‘Manhandled’ by Trump Administration Guards While Asking Questions
- Mamas Day Campaign Sends Love to Immigrant, Muslim Mothers
- Bresha Meadows Will Spend One More Birthday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Away From Her Family
Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) met with David Daleiden, who has worked with GOP lawmakers to erroneously accuse Planned Parenthood of profiting from fetal tissue donations.
To avoid U.S. airport security, I'll drive to a nearby Canadian airport and depart from there. That's gas, mileage, money for parking, and fear.
"Alabama has been embarrassed enough the last few years by political leaders who have not been leaders at all,” Doug Jones told the Associated Press.
"Conversion therapy" bans in eight states lack the religious language found in the bill passed through Nevada's Democratic-majority legislature.