Legislators can't claim to value the life of a child when they decide not to fund necessary support services for young trafficking survivors.
- As Bad As She Wants to Be: Cersei and Female Power in ‘Game of Thrones’
- Why Is Betsy DeVos Listening to Groups That Smear Rape Survivors?
- Black Lives Matter Network Marks Four Years With New Report
- So-Called Blue Lives Matter Laws ‘Are Beyond Salt in the Wound’
- Black Femmes’ Needs Are Ignored in Health-Care Debates, Yet They Have Much to Lose
- New York Attorney General Files Crucial Lawsuit Against Clinic Picketers
Unbound by respectability and maternity, the character is flipping pop culture female revenge narratives.
"We work to manifest a world where Black people are not constantly fighting to survive, but can thrive in safe and sustainable environments."
Education Secretary Betsy DeVos has repeatedly confirmed what civil rights advocates feared: She will do all she can to impose her conservative Christian values on the public education system.
Once alienated by the art world's emphasis on individualism, Bazant makes a point of producing portraits and art for, with, and about marginalized people and communities.
POTUS Shield's followers believe a Trump presidency has a holy mission: to pave the way for the second coming of Jesus Christ.