Even for those who wish for fewer and less dangerous guns in circulation, would we really want our gun laws to mimic abortion laws?
- Gun Control = Abortion Restrictions? Not by a Long Shot.
- Sold for Sex: Senate Committee Investigates Human Trafficking of Native Women and Children
- Will Congress Do Something About Missing, Murdered Native Women?
- A Case at the University of Chicago Could Dismantle Campus Sexual Assault Initiatives
- Ten Things Survivors Should Know About the Title IX Rollback
“I think the most important part is not letting this administration distort your truth."
Senators call for better data collection and more effective collaboration between federal agencies in addressing sex trafficking.
The painting is the first piece of public art in Duluth for and by indigenous people, according to AICHO Arts and Cultural Program Coordinator Moira Villiard.
Far-right groups attacking the SPLC claim that the group has lost its credibility because it has targeted groups such as the Family Research Council and others on the far right.
"The reality is that our criminal justice system, the laws and consequences, are just as broken as the immigration system."