The nation's pre-eminent public health institute makes this overdue announcement; another college gets a vending machine that sells emergency contraception; and Italian ocean trash may tell tales of sex on (or near) the beach.
Trending Sexual Health
- This Week in Sex: CDC Says Undetectable HIV Is Not Transmittable
- Advocates and Female Condom Maker Spar Over Changes to Access
- Republicans Aim to End Birth Control Benefit in Last-Minute Obamacare Repeal Push (Update)
- Planned Parenthood Goes on Offense
- This Week In Sex: The Numbers Are In, and the STI Rate is Higher Than Ever Before
In other news, shopping might be just as good as sex for some people, and an episode of a kids' show on Netflix gets pulled because of a penis.
“The Graham-Cassidy proposal unfortunately does nothing to support women in their efforts to prevent an unplanned pregnancy, and in fact will make it much harder for millions of women to do so."
“This administration is so unstable; I’m reluctant to believe anything Trump proposes until I see it written down in concrete,” Native women’s advocate Charon Asetoyer said.
And in other news, redheaded men may be singing the praises of a ginger pop musician, and one sexual position is most likely to fracture a penis.
Rewire spoke with Timothy Collins to get the insider story about why he decided to investigate this matter—and what the findings may mean for the future of environmental justice.