“This administration is so unstable; I’m reluctant to believe anything Trump proposes until I see it written down in concrete,” Native women’s advocate Charon Asetoyer said.
Trending Sexual Health
- People Have Multiple Abortions—and Stigmatizing Them Is Counterproductive
- Trump Gives Away Millions to Anti-Choice Fake Clinics
- The Trump Administration Might Not Be Terrible for Indian Health Services
- Back to School in North Carolina—But Not for School Nurses
- For Those With Endometriosis, Lack of Access to Surgical Option Compounds the Pain
And in other news, redheaded men may be singing the praises of a ginger pop musician, and one sexual position is most likely to fracture a penis.
As researchers note in a new study, “the ability to access abortion care when needed—even if more than once—should be prioritized.”
Very few California doctors perform the excision surgery that can offer relief—and very few insurers cover it.
A new drug could fill the antibiotic gap; sex can make you grin the next day; and you might get some sticker shock with a penis product in development.
It’s easy for people to respond to others' coming out with “I don’t care who you love.” But how about moving toward “Great! I’m so glad!” as opposed to “I don’t care”?