Hint: It might not be their fault.
Trending Sexual Health
- This Week in Sex: New Clue Into Why Some Birth Control Users Get Pregnant
- Colorado Republican Doesn’t Want Kids to Know About Consent
- What We Risk When We Fail to Protect Black Girls
- This Week in Sex: The Penis Problems Edition
- This Abortion Provider Appreciation Day, Get to Know the People Who Make Abortion Care Possible
- A Second Person Is ‘Cured’ of HIV. But What Does That Mean?
"We show up every day for our patients because we know that when people are able to make their own decisions about if, when, and how they create families, we build stronger, healthier, and happier communities," said one development director of an abortion clinic.
Charly Evon Simpson's play reframes one of medicine's most wrenching origin stories: how the father of modern gynecology operated on enslaved women and used them as his nurse assistants.
Having a curved penis is no laughing matter for people with Peyronie's disease. And you decide if a woman who disses her husband's penis on Reddit is an asshole—or a troll.
The way the media represents these menstruation practices is crucial. There are myriad practices and, for some, they hold the key to healing from ongoing colonial violence.
By standing in the way of progress, Republicans are showing they don’t understand the lived experience of disabled people and their families, and don’t understand that their voices are required at any policy table.