And in other news, redheaded men may be singing the praises of a ginger pop musician, and one sexual position is most likely to fracture a penis.
Trending Sexual Health
- People Have Multiple Abortions—and Stigmatizing Them Is Counterproductive
- Trump Gives Away Millions to Anti-Choice Fake Clinics
- For Those With Endometriosis, Lack of Access to Surgical Option Compounds the Pain
- This Week in Sex: Semen Can Carry Dozens of Viruses
- Back to School in North Carolina—But Not for School Nurses
- More Than a Statue: Rethinking J. Marion Sims’ Legacy
Very few California doctors perform the excision surgery that can offer relief—and very few insurers cover it.
A new drug could fill the antibiotic gap; sex can make you grin the next day; and you might get some sticker shock with a penis product in development.
The South Carolina doctor often called the "father of U.S. gynecology" is usually depicted as either a monstrous butcher or a benevolent healer. It's not that simple.
I intimately understand the hardship that egg donation imposes. It isn't easy or casual. But, as a physician and an academic, I make decisions based on data, not feelings.
“This bill recognizes what people across the country already know: that health insurance plans should cover the full range of pregnancy-related care, including abortion.”