“At a time when young people are most in need of information and education to protect their sexual and reproductive health, this administration is denying evidence and science."
Trending Sexual Health
- R&B Star Usher May Have Herpes and You Could Too
- Why Aren’t More Trans Women on PrEP?
- Members of Congress Demand Answers After Trump Cuts Teen Pregnancy Prevention Programs
- This Week in Sex: Can Sexting Help Your Relationship?
- West Virginia Families, Just Learning About Health-Care Access, Fear It Will Be Taken Away
- This Week in Sex: U.S. Fertility Drops, Teen Birth Use Control Goes Up
Two new sets of data suggest just how well and how much folks in the United States are using contraception. Experts on HIV/AIDS resign from a presidential advisory panel, and you can send a sex toy to Congress for a cause.
Black people in the United States are among the most discriminated against when it comes to health care—which is further exacerbated when they are not a cisgender man.
“Oregon’s success represents a formidable and proactive resistance to Trump’s agenda to shame, bully, and punish women who decide to have an abortion."
A bill that passed the U.S. House of Representatives earlier this month could harshly penalize adolescents for their high-tech flirting and sexual experimentation.
Pence signed sweeping anti-choice laws as governor of Indiana that continue to erode abortion access today.