We need more people to be screened and vaccinated—and less stigma.
Trending Sexual Health
- No One in the Porn Industry Likes a Broken Vagina
- Two Studies Bring Bad News About Cervical Cancer Deaths and HPV—So What Can We Do?
- GOP Begins Shredding Family Planning Safeguards
- Here’s How Trump’s Border Wall Budget Could Actually Put ‘People First’
- Democrats Challenge Trump’s ‘Global Gag Rule’ Expansion
- ‘You’ll Be Just Fine’: A Comic by Sarah Winifred Searle
Mr. Trump, don't build that wall. Invest in all of our people.
If clinics were to shut down in Orange and San Bernardino counties, thousands of patients would be left scrambling.
“Medicaid insurance is for very, very low-income people in our state,” said a spokesperson for Planned Parenthood Advocates in Missouri. By defunding the reproductive health-care provider, legislators would be "taking away care for very low-income patients at Planned Parenthood.”
A new study finds many women have some discomfort during intercourse; running for exercise can pay off in the bedroom; and one day, you might be able to control a vibrator by brain power alone.
Anti-choice legislators in Montana are pushing a measure targeting the fetal viability standard enshrined in decades of legal precedent.