After her challenging road to finding the resources she needed, Erin Reed felt inspired to help others.
Trending Sexual Health
- Meet the Woman Making It Easier for Trans People Around the Country to Get Hormones
- Trans Women of Color Are Shaping the Future of HIV Advocacy
- This Routine Gyno Procedure Won’t Take Away Your Orgasm
- The Rift in the Porn World About How to Approach HIV
- Ninth Circuit to Hear Arguments on Trump’s Domestic ‘Gag Rule’
- Administration Argues the Domestic ‘Gag Rule’ Isn’t a Gag Rule at Ninth Circuit Hearing
Trans advocates have forged our own paths and led efforts where there were none. The CDC needs to meet our experts on equal ground and acknowledge this divide that it too has been guilty of perpetuating.
The court could rule in the administration’s favor based on a 1991 U.S. Supreme Court decision that upheld nearly identical changes to the Title X program.
Abortion rates have been on the decline in the United States since the 1980s, due in large part to an increase in the use of long-acting reversible contraceptive methods, according to new research.
At Jane’s Due Process, I hear from teens nationwide experiencing the burden of parental consent laws.
When pressed by a judge on the panel, the state's attorney admitted that the 15-week ban was actually a ban. But then he claimed that it was a ban for only one week because the Jackson Women’s Health Organization does not perform abortions after 16 weeks.