It’s the latest example of a media outlet reporting on a Catholic hospital while failing to inform readers about the potential consequences of seeking care there.
- Amid Chaos, Bethany Christian Services Raises Money Off Child Separations
- Bethany Christian Services Is Fostering Migrant Kids. It Also Has a History of Coercive Adoptions.
- New York Times Omitted Key Fact About Rural Hospital: Its Catholic Rules Could Endanger Women
- The Supreme Court Recognized Marriage Equality Three Years Ago. Now Same-Sex Adoption Is in Danger.
- The Muslim Ban Reminds Us Exclusion Has Always Been a Fundamental Part of US History
Three years following the Supreme Court's historic decision recognizing marriage equality in Obergefell v. Hodges, conservatives have made gains undermining LGTBQ families' ability to serve as foster and adoptive parents.
Forgotten by history, young Appalachians formed a vital presence in the original Poor People’s Campaign—and they took the lessons they learned home.
White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders and Attorney General Jeff Sessions would do well to leave biblical interpretation to religious scholars. Though we don't need formal training to have compassion.
Texas is still using Daleiden's video distortions as "evidence" to defund the health-care provider, and a California court tells the anti-choice activist to hand over documents.
The amendment, which opens up the party to people holding anti-choice views, was introduced by a former board member of Democrats for Life of America.