Nowhere is safe.
- Trump’s ‘Smart and Strategic’ Immigration Approach: Everyone Is Deportable
- Sheriff’s Office Checkpoint Near Public School Stokes Confusion, Fear for Immigrants in Durham
- Flint Residents’ Choice: ‘Pay for Your Poison’ or Have Water Shut Off
- Republicans Voice Hardline Religious Imposition Rationales for Congress, Trump
- Trans Lives Depend on Resisting ‘Unlikely’ Partnerships
- ‘Absence Can Have a Powerful Impact’: Art Institutions Respond to Trump’s Immigration Orders
The idea behind the Art-Less project at Wellesley College's Davis Museum is similar to the message of the Day Without Immigrants national strike that took place earlier this month.
In this environment, mass detainment—particularly of groups previously protected from deportation, including mothers, vulnerable transgender domestic violence survivors, and DACA recipients—becomes justifiable.
We need more people to be screened and vaccinated—and less stigma.
Mr. Trump, don't build that wall. Invest in all of our people.
The reality is that President Donald Trump’s nominees are generally unethical, unvetted, and unqualified; oddly few in number; and dropping like flies.