If the trans community and our allies are going to succeed, we cannot look at anti-trans collaborations as isolated.
- Flint Residents’ Choice: ‘Pay for Your Poison’ or Have Water Shut Off
- Two Studies Bring Bad News About Cervical Cancer Deaths and HPV—So What Can We Do?
- Trump’s ‘Smart and Strategic’ Immigration Approach: Everyone Is Deportable
- Republicans Voice Hardline Religious Imposition Rationales for Congress, Trump
- Here’s How Trump’s Border Wall Budget Could Actually Put ‘People First’
- Have Trump’s Mass Deportations Begun? Immigration Arrests Reported Around the Country
Mr. Trump, don't build that wall. Invest in all of our people.
Immigration activists protested for hours last night in downtown Los Angeles, calling for the release of those detained.
Durham social studies teacher Tracey Barrett recalled to Rewire that a tenth-grade student once told her, “I know Donald Trump is racist against all Mexicans, but it really feels like he personally hates me.”
Before the Winston-Salem Journal published a five-part series on North Carolina’s eugenics program in 2002, few had ever heard of the issue of coerced sterilization in the state, even though it was hiding in plain sight.
“Media should be making clear to readers that there’s a cost to policymaking that’s based on misinformation—and it’s often the well-being of those who are often already marginalized,” Media Matters' Reproductive Rights Program Director Sharon Kann told Rewire.