While many of our choices to vote against potential-senator Roy Moore were not enthusiastic, many of us did so because we have to live here.
- Gavel Drop: Brock Turner Appeal Quibbles About ‘Trash Bin’ Versus ‘Garbage Enclosure’
- Just Say No Thanks to #ThanksAlabama and ‘Magical Negro’ Narratives
- ‘I Am Not Hopeful at All’: More DACA Recipients Share Their Stories
- The Future Is ‘Radical Reproductive Justice’
- Project Teenbirth and the Importance of Unconditional Support: A Q&A With Birth Advocate Melinda Morales
- For Black Alabamians, Surviving Is Not Up for Debate
Funny how the convicted rapist doesn't dispute that he assaulted an unconscious woman, just where the assault happened.
"Waking every day is both a miracle that we haven't died and exhausting just thinking of what’s yet to come."
Project Teenbirth and the Importance of Unconditional Support: A Q&A With Birth Advocate Melinda Morales
"Providing pregnant teens an environment free of prejudice and shame can unlock so much of their potential, allowing them to love themselves for who they are and not what society has depicted them to be."
A report released Friday charges that police at the August 12 white supremacist rally in Charlottesville were told not to intervene in riots that injured many and killed a counter protester.
“These policies are based on an idea that drug use is prevalent among welfare recipients, and that harmful stereotype is simply not true."