Katy Talento, who spoke last week at CPAC, has pushed myths about contraception, including the false claim that hormonal contraceptives cause abortions, miscarriages, and reduced fertility.
- Trump’s ‘Smart and Strategic’ Immigration Approach: Everyone Is Deportable
- Sheriff’s Office Checkpoint Near Public School Stokes Confusion, Fear for Immigrants in Durham
- Amid Constituent Backlash, GOP to Punt Repeal of Popular Obamacare Benefits to Agency
- Media Must Challenge Anti-Choice Falsehoods About Planned Parenthood
- After Late Push, Pro-Choice Democrat Will Run in Kansas Special Election
- Title IX Protects Trans Students, No Matter What the Trump Administration Believes
Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin's snipe about transgender rights amounted to a potentially dangerous signal a day after the Trump administration undermined protections for transgender students.
The idea behind the Art-Less project at Wellesley College's Davis Museum is similar to the message of the Day Without Immigrants national strike that took place earlier this month.
Pro-choice activists called and emailed Democratic Party delegates prior to the nominating convention, voicing concern with anti-choice candidate Dennis McKinney, regarded as a favorite among the party establishment.
North Carolina Governor and Attorney General Take Steps to Withdraw From Voting Restrictions Lawsuit
“It’s time for North Carolina to stop fighting for this unfair, unconstitutional law and work instead to improve equal access for voters," said Gov. Roy Cooper.
Despite the fact that the Trump administration has yet to score a legal victory in defending its Muslim ban, attorneys from the state of Texas want in on the case.