The prospect of Kaine’s selection has been criticized by some progressives due to his stances on issues including abortion as well as bank and trade regulation.
- Is Clinton a Progressive? Not If She Chooses Tim Kaine
- ‘Pro-Life’ Pence Transfers Money Intended for Vulnerable Households to Anti-Choice Crisis Pregnancy Centers
- Paul Ryan Uses Falsehoods Behind Texas HB 2 to Push Yet Another Abortion Restriction
- Exclusive: House GOP Budgets $1.2 Million for Anti-Choice ‘Witch Hunt’
- Reproductive Justice Groups Hit Back at RNC’s Anti-Choice Platform
- Rep. Steve King: What Have People Of Color Contributed to Civilization?
This makes two voting rights victories in as many days for voting rights advocates. A federal judge on Tuesday in Wisconsin ruled that voters who unable to comply with the state's photo ID requirement would be allowed to vote in the November's election.
Daleiden’s claims about the videos’ impact on Planned Parenthood contrast with a recent poll showing that support for Planned Parenthood has increased in the aftermath of the Center for Medical Progress' anti-choice smear videos.
Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) deflected questions about targeting later abortion care in her interview with Rewire.
Merrick Garland is now officially the longest Supreme Court nominee to go without confirmation hearings or a vote in U.S. history.
King came under fire this month after local news station KCAU aired footage showing that the Iowa representative keeps a Confederate flag displayed on his desk.