In attacking women of color for their so-called disloyalty to the country, President Donald Trump is perpetuating the notion that “American” is synonymous with “white."
- An Anti-Choice Group Misspent $50,000 on Religious Material. North Carolina Wants to Give It $400,000 More.
- There’s Nothing ‘Pro-Life’ About Denying Migrants Rights and Dignity
- This ‘Visionary’ Blueprint Would Transform Reproductive Health Care in the United States
- President Trump Is Afraid of the Squad
- I Was Born in the United States. I’ve Been Told to Go Back to My Country Too.
- Here Are All the Anti-Abortion Laws Going Into Effect Next Month
The blueprint would remove discriminatory barriers to health care, address the health needs of immigrants, and support research that advances sexual health, rights, and justice, among other policy goals.
Essex County has the largest ICE contract in New Jersey, dating back to 2011, worth more than $49 million annually.
It's been four years since activists and supporters took the stage at Netroots Nation to demand the 2016 Democratic presidential primary candidates stand up for Black lives. We are still waiting for politicians to commit to real change.
New data found that public companies and trade associations gave roughly $25.9 million to the Republican State Leadership Committee in the 2018 election.
A ruling from the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals paves the way for the administration to begin enforcing catastrophic changes to the federal family planning program.