"What you’re seeing I think happening in Kansas with the kind of turnouts that you’re seeing at some of these events are a kind of grassroots uprising against the status quo, both in Democratic politics and in national politics writ large."
- Resistance to Trump Isn’t Russia Obsessed—It’s Policy Oriented. Here’s the Proof.
- Historic First Meets Racist History: Republicans Campaign on Hatred in Georgia
- With Breastfeeding in Political Crosshairs, Advocates Must Reach Out Beyond Our Bubble
- Missouri Democrats’ New Platform Caves on Abortion Rights
- Putin, Trump, and Kavanaugh: A Triad of White Supremacy and Oligarchy
- Amid Chaos, Bethany Christian Services Raises Money Off Child Separations
Trump may be colluding with Putin, and may even have committed treason. But the GOP and the Democrats are letting him get away with this murder.
We found that Republican insistence that Democrats are focusing only on the Russia probe, and doing so at the expense of meaty policy discussions, is false.
And that means making sure breastfeeding isn't isolated from reproductive justice and health—and that it's not framed as a simple matter of "choice."
FOSTA and SESTA claim to target websites that could be used for trafficking. In reality, they have restricted the ability of consensual sex workers to advertise their services, which has led to a decrease in income and safety—and disabled sex workers are feeling the strain particularly hard.
These programs are trying to bridge the gap between drug treatment and sexual and reproductive health—an ambitious goal with little precedent.