There’s little doubt Josh Hawley, who has worked for years to undermine abortion rights, will push his anti-choice views in the U.S. Senate.
- The Supreme Court Case That Could Bring Down the Wall of Separation Between Church and State
- Too Often, Quality of Life for Endometriosis Patients Is Dictated by Their Financial Resources
- Republican Voters Just Handed the U.S. Senate More Control Over the Future of ‘Roe’
- Trump Administration Moves to Finalize Rules Upending Birth Control Benefit (Updated)
- Trump’s HHS Reverses Course on Including Hormonal Birth Control in Title X Grants (Updated)
- On ‘Native Election Night,’ I Know My Mother Would Have Been Proud
After Tuesday's midterms, GOP legislators might be the only ones left who steadfastly oppose Medicaid expansion under the Affordable Care Act.
Recounts were triggered late afternoon Thursday in races for Florida's governor, U.S. Senate, and Commissioner of Agriculture.
In a dim, bustling bar at the San Francisco Four Seasons, Nicholas spoke with me about her childhood, her journey to astrology, and how she inspires social justice movements through her work.
Trump is a threat to journalism and to democracy. It's time for the White House Press Corps to boycott him.
Fight for $15 is building on successes in Milwaukee to increase the minimum wage and strengthen unions across the state.