Discrimination by any other name—even the name of God—is still discrimination.
- ‘Anti-Choice Fanaticism’ in the U.S. Immigration System: The Real Reason Jane Doe’s Abortion Request Is Being Denied
- First-Ever Sex Discrimination Legal Network Is Ready to Defend Women in Trump’s America
- New Analysis Shows Supporters of Family Research Council Embrace White Supremacy and Neo-Nazism
- Gun Control = Abortion Restrictions? Not by a Long Shot.
- Trump Congratulates Himself as Hate Group Praises His Attacks on Reproductive Rights
- Democrats Call Trump’s Bluff on Transgender Military Ban
It's October, so we're playing the WWSCD game: What will the U.S. Supreme Court do next?
‘Anti-Choice Fanaticism’ in the U.S. Immigration System: The Real Reason Jane Doe’s Abortion Request Is Being Denied
"This case isn’t the only one—nationally, the federal government is obstructing young immigrant women’s access to abortion. It’s blatantly unconstitutional, not to mention unconscionable.”
Thursday's executive orders are only the latest attempts to deny millions of people vital care.
“I think this is way more political than anything else. And now, they’re kind of like post hoc trying to figure out what any of it means.”
"The gender pay gap is discrimination, pure and simple, and it will persist until we do something about it."