A series of lawsuits filed to challenge the Trump administration's attack on the birth control benefit show that advocates do not intend to let this administration run over the rights of students and employees.
- ‘Anti-Choice Fanaticism’ in the U.S. Immigration System: The Real Reason Jane Doe’s Abortion Request Is Being Denied
- First-Ever Sex Discrimination Legal Network Is Ready to Defend Women in Trump’s America
- Gun Control = Abortion Restrictions? Not by a Long Shot.
- Trump Congratulates Himself as Hate Group Praises His Attacks on Reproductive Rights
- Democrats Call Trump’s Bluff on Transgender Military Ban
- Welcome to ‘TrumpCare’: It’s No Care At All
Thursday's executive orders are only the latest attempts to deny millions of people vital care.
“I think this is way more political than anything else. And now, they’re kind of like post hoc trying to figure out what any of it means.”
Access to care is especially critical in a state ravaged by the opioid crisis.
Campaign Fact-Check: Marsha Blackburn Says She Stopped Nonexistent Sale of ‘Baby Body Parts’ (Updated)
Twitter called Blackburn's claim an "inflammatory statement." It's also totally false.