The first to examine parenting in radical and punk subcultures, The Future Generation went on to become the longest-running parenting zine in the United States.
- ‘Anti-Choice Fanaticism’ in the U.S. Immigration System: The Real Reason Jane Doe’s Abortion Request Is Being Denied
- First-Ever Sex Discrimination Legal Network Is Ready to Defend Women in Trump’s America
- New Analysis Shows Supporters of Family Research Council Embrace White Supremacy and Neo-Nazism
- Gun Control = Abortion Restrictions? Not by a Long Shot.
- Trump Congratulates Himself as Hate Group Praises His Attacks on Reproductive Rights
- Democrats Call Trump’s Bluff on Transgender Military Ban
It's October, so we're playing the WWSCD game: What will the U.S. Supreme Court do next?
‘Anti-Choice Fanaticism’ in the U.S. Immigration System: The Real Reason Jane Doe’s Abortion Request Is Being Denied
"This case isn’t the only one—nationally, the federal government is obstructing young immigrant women’s access to abortion. It’s blatantly unconstitutional, not to mention unconscionable.”
The president got props for expanding the global gag rule and gave props to conservative Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and the Catholic nuns who challenged the Affordable Care Act's birth control benefit.