Over the years, people in power have used “hysteria” to denigrate women’s bodies.
- Democrats Are About to Lose the Federal Courts for a Lifetime
- For the First Time, Disability Rights Are a Major Campaign Issue
- Campaign Week in Review: Pete Buttigieg Opposes the Anti-Choice Helms Amendment
- A New Abortion Ban Makes Its Way to Congress for the First Time
- ‘Personhood’ Film Shows the Cost of the Push for Fetal Rights
- Trump Administration Backs Off Immigrant Abortion Fight at Supreme Court
This week, Pete Buttigieg's campaign said he backs ending the anti-choice Helms Amendment, and Sen. Kamala Harris spoke about her plan to safeguard abortion rights.
Cori Bush says she has a “personal connection" to the issues she is advocating for.
The Kansas Supreme Court ruling that abortion is a fundamental right has sent anti-choice organizations and lawmakers scrambling.
The proposed rule removes nondiscrimination protections put in place by the Obama administration meant to ensure that LGBTQ people be treated equally