Viability has been a legal bright line in judging abortion restrictions. Will it stay that way?
- The Republican Takeover of the Federal Courts Should Terrify You
- ‘Designed to Manufacture Outrage’: Senate Judiciary Holds Hearing on 20-Week Abortion Ban
- These Democrats Want to Force a House Vote on an Anti-Choice Bill
- Florida Is Making It Even Harder for Young People to Get Abortions—Just Like Dozens of Other States
- Trump Officials Attend Hungarian Conference to Promote Women Having More Babies
- What Bernie Sanders Gets Wrong About Open Borders
Restrictions like Sen. Lindsay Graham's 20-week ban "are part of a broader agenda to take away women’s health and rights," said Dr. Leana Wen, president of the Planned Parenthood Action Fund.
This voting machine “reform” package is a power grab meant to enrich Gov. Kemp’s friends.
Republicans' efforts to force a vote are "undoubtedly a bone to throw to the anti-choice base of Trump."
Maybe, says a recent study. Or maybe women who use marijuana more frequently just tend to have better sex.
But anti-choice lawmakers keep introducing them.