Attacks on the Women's March are counterproductive for everyone. The fight for social justice requires us to face and address together and compassionately the fundamental differences used to keep many communities apart and in fear of each other.
- Attacks on the Women’s March Expose Race and Class Bias Among White Jews and Progressives
- The Rape of an Arizona Woman in a Coma Is Not an Isolated Incident
- These Are the Anti-Choice Democrats Speaking at March for Life
- GOP Women’s Senate Judiciary Assignments Are About Abortion, Not Optics
- Congressional Pro-Choice Caucus Vows to Use New House Majority to Take on Trump in 2019
- March for Life Speaker Is a Former Abortion Provider Who Calls Herself a ‘Mass Murderer’
U.S. Rep. Dan Lipinski and state Rep. Katrina Jackson, two anti-choice Democrats, are scheduled to speak at this year's March for Life.
Rhode Island Democrats might finally have the votes to get the Reproductive Health Care Act to the governor's desk in 2019.
Rep. Judy Chu vowed that the Pro-Choice Caucus would "use every legislative and oversight tool in our power to investigate" Trump's attacks on reproductive health care.
Anti-choice lawmakers in over a dozen states pushed anti-choice measures to restrict reproductive rights last week.
Among Gov. Gavin Newsom’s health-related proposals: a plan to expand California's paid parental leave program from six weeks to six months.