Reproductive health, rights, and justice advocates say the Helms Amendment's ban on using foreign assistance funds for abortion deserves more attention.
- Steve King Thinks Rape and Incest Are Necessary for Humanity’s Existence. He’s Now Facing Calls to Resign.
- These 2020 Democrats Support Repealing the Helms Amendment’s Ban on Foreign Assistance Funding for Abortion
- Native Americans Want More Than Empty Promises From 2020 Democrats
- As a Disabled Person, Marianne Williamson’s Ideas Terrify Me
- We Need to Talk About the Media’s Complicity in Violence Against Immigrants
- Mitch McConnell Mislabeled Election Security as a ‘Wish List of the Left.’ Period.
Steve King Thinks Rape and Incest Are Necessary for Humanity’s Existence. He’s Now Facing Calls to Resign.
King was defending the omission of rape and incest exceptions in his extreme anti-abortion legislation.
Despite the chorus of support across the political spectrum for election security reform, Mitch McConnell insists on stonewalling.
Though CNN’s moderators failed to address reproductive rights during this round of debates, some candidates did bring it up on their own.
As Marianne Williamson gains ground, disabled people are growing increasingly nervous over her language regarding health care.
States are replacing the millions clinics will lose when they exit Title X after the Trump administration imposes its domestic "gag rule."