A group of U.S. Senate Democrats warned the White House "to abandon any proposal that would erode access to affordable preventive health care for women, including birth control."
- Montana’s Gianforte Donated to White Nationalists, Anti-Government Extremists
- Trump Administration Closes in on Birth Control Benefit
- New Forecast Details Vast Human Cost of GOP Health-Care Plan
- ‘Pro-Life’ Trump Budget ‘Reeks’ of Hypocrisy
- What My Miscarriage Taught Me About Texas’ Fetal Burial Legislation
- New Video From Anti-Planned Parenthood Group Almost Certainly Violates Court Order
A journalist said Greg Gianforte “body slammed” him after he attempted to ask the candidate a question about House Republicans’ Affordable Care Act repeal efforts.
The Congressional Budget Office projected that under the GOP health care plan, 51 million people under 65 years of age will be uninsured by 2026.
“We gave him an opportunity to denounce anti-abortion terrorism. He did not take it,” said Erin Matson of Reproaction, describing the group's exchange with Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV).