It’s easy for people to respond to others' coming out with “I don’t care who you love.” But how about moving toward “Great! I’m so glad!” as opposed to “I don’t care”?
- Alabama Attorney General Hopeful Wants to Make ‘Hell on Earth’ for Abortion Providers
- Abortion Court Rulings? Ignore Them, Says Oklahoma GOP Gubernatorial Candidate
- How Hate Goes ‘Mainstream’: Gavin McInnes and the Proud Boys
- Anti-Immigrant Bill Exacerbates DACA Tension on Capitol Hill
- Haitian TPS Workers in Florida Doubly Affected by Hurricane Irma (Updated)
- Anti-Choice Lobbyists Reportedly Press White House for GOP’s Total Abortion Ban
Hillary Clinton is flawed, but her new election memoir shows that the wounds she sustained during the election were not fatal.
Dan Fisher insists that government officials should simply disregard any abortion-related court ruling with which they disagree.
Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-CA) charged that the bill gives broad powers to DHS to target immigrants, whether they're undocumented or have legal status, based on the mere belief of gang involvement.
Samuel McLure argued that should anti-choice activists control the state government, they could effectively end legal abortion in the state no matter what courts decided on the issue. He added that a state militia could be used to defend the policy.
As researchers note in a new study, “the ability to access abortion care when needed—even if more than once—should be prioritized.”