“In some cases, dollars are directly diverted from public funds allocated to feed hungry children, all so that a woman looking for an abortion clinic can be told lies about abortion in a setting that often purposefully deceives her into thinking she’s walking into an abortion clinic."
- A Love Letter to My Husband, an Abortion Warrior
- Why Are Some South Asian Immigrants Offering to Pay for Trump’s Wall?
- This Fake Clinic Network Receives State and Federal Funding to Teach Kids ‘Shaming’ Sex-Ed Curriculum
- House Republicans Attempt to Foist Burdens on People with Disabilities
- Trump Budget Proposal’s ‘Shameful Priorities’ Devalue Marginalized Lives
- Trump Administration Is Conflating Immigration With Terrorism at the Expense of Domestic Threats
The Senate's actions Thursday leave Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals recipients, often called "Dreamers," without a safety net.
Thirty-seven Democrats and two Independents urged Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar to reverse his agency’s decision to block Medicaid beneficiaries from using the family planning provider of their choice.
Trump and the GOP are refusing any deal for DACA that does not include funding for "the wall" alongside the southern border, despite the lack of evidence to support the need for ramped-up border security.
“Dismantling services that keep millions of Americans healthy reveals this administration’s shameful priorities,” Dr. Willie Parker, an abortion provider and board chair of Physicians for Reproductive Health, said in response to the budget proposal.
Teodora Vásquez was convicted of aggravated homicide in 2008 after she experienced labor pains while at work in a school cafeteria.