Harassment by people like Ann Coulter and Milo Yiannopoulos can create a hostile environment on campus and is exactly the sort of conduct that schools need to prevent to meet their obligations under Title VI and Title IX.
- What the Media Misses When It Sees Appalachia as Just ‘Trump Country’
- New Video From Anti-Planned Parenthood Group Almost Certainly Violates Court Order
- Schools Have a Legal Obligation to Keep Harassers Like Milo Off Campus
- Trumpcare and the Return of Rape and Domestic Violence as Pre-Existing Conditions
- Author Jill Filipovic on the Radical Notion That Women Deserve Pleasure and Joy
- How Anti-Choice Fake Clinics Leverage Technology to Trick People Out of Abortion Care
"If you're pregnant, you can now text a number to get more information and you can talk with a crisis pregnancy center counselor exclusively over text if that's what you want."
I have learned about my shortcomings, strength, and resilience while being your mama.
"It is liberating for us, as undocumented people, to tell these stories and insist on the complexity of this issue, to make people understand the complexity of this issue," Vargas told Rewire in a recent interview.
An Alabama federal district court judge ruled that a mostly white suburb called Gardendale can partially separate from the surrounding Jefferson County schools and create its own school system, even though its desire to do so is motivated by racism.
The Congressional Budget Office projected that under the GOP health care plan, 51 million people under 65 years of age will be uninsured by 2026.