Far-right groups attacking the SPLC claim that the group has lost its credibility because it has targeted groups such as the Family Research Council and others on the far right.
- How Hate Goes ‘Mainstream’: Gavin McInnes and the Proud Boys
- The Latest Example of Trans Baiting at the New York Times Is a Testament to How Far We Have to Go
- ‘No Nazis, No KKK, No Fascist UVA’: One Month After Charlottesville Violence, Students Shroud Jefferson Statue
- As Chat Logs Show, ‘Peaceful Right-Wing Activists’ Are a Myth
- Hillary’s Not Campaigning, but Not Exactly Going Away
- Trial Date Set for Ohio Woman Accused of Killing Baby After Reporting Stillbirth
It seems Republican President Donald Trump and Troy Newman don’t just share an affinity for dangerous anti-choice rhetoric and policy—they also share a lawyer.
“It seems as if the documented frequency of miscarriages or fetal demise is forgotten and the immediate thought is foul play."
"They are children. They are not evil and they are not bad. It’s not their fault. I don’t care how awful you think these kids are, they are kids.”
Mothering made Rabbi Danya Ruttenberg feel more connected to God, but her book Nurture the Wow doesn't always acknowledge that feeling is not universal.
Dan Fisher insists that government officials should simply disregard any abortion-related court ruling with which they disagree.