A new study suggests it can (with some caveats); men are more likely to think make-up sex is a good way to reconcile; and an imported drink gets recalled for an unexpected ingredient.
- Why Did This Crisis Pregnancy Center Advertise on a Public School’s Graduation Tickets?
- As Bad As She Wants to Be: Cersei and Female Power in ‘Game of Thrones’
- Black Lives Matter Network Marks Four Years With New Report
- This Week in Sex: Can Sexting Help Your Relationship?
- A Bad Aftertaste: David Brooks, Class, and the Politics of Food
- Veteran of Charles Koch’s Far-Right Higher Ed Machine Joins Department of Education
Unbound by respectability and maternity, the character is flipping pop culture female revenge narratives.
Education Secretary Betsy DeVos has repeatedly confirmed what civil rights advocates feared: She will do all she can to impose her conservative Christian values on the public education system.
Once alienated by the art world's emphasis on individualism, Bazant makes a point of producing portraits and art for, with, and about marginalized people and communities.
While I am thrilled that the protest received so much attention, I am worried that some overlooked its purpose: to draw attention to the very real and devastating consequences people with disabilities will experience if the new health-care bill passes.
An immigrant rights organization warned ICE it was putting survivors’ lives in danger.