It’s the latest example of a media outlet reporting on a Catholic hospital while failing to inform readers about the potential consequences of seeking care there.
- No, a Proposed House Amendment Wouldn’t Ban Same-Sex Couples From Adopting—It’s Even Worse Than That
- Twerking While Pregnant: Joie Chavis Is Not Going to ‘Shake That Baby Out’
- Scarlett Johansson’s Step Away From Trans Role Is Better Late Than Never
- New York Times Omitted Key Fact About Rural Hospital: Its Catholic Rules Could Endanger Women
- On ‘Girls Like Me’ and Queering YA Books: A Q&A With Author Nina Packebush
- Gay, Closeted, and Evil: Our Politics and Pop Culture’s Perfect Recipe for a Villain
When the choreographer posted her response to a dance challenge online, social media critics accused her of jeopardizing her pregnancy. They need to get a grip.
A former pregnant and parenting young person, Packebush spoke with Rewire.News about the influences on her debut young adult novel, including real-world hardships and the communities that sustain queer youth.
It took the actress a while to get that she shouldn't play a trans man in an upcoming movie. But it's the right call in a Hollywood that's too comfortable with actors donning racial or gender identities like costumes.
Despair need not be the whole of how Black queer adolescence is depicted on screen.
Trump may be colluding with Putin, and may even have committed treason. But the GOP and the Democrats are letting him get away with this murder.