Also, Trump apparently doesn’t know the difference between HIV and HPV, and the Argentina soccer team gets a “lesson” in how to pick up Russian women.
Trending Maternity and Birthing
- The Curious Case of the Coroner, the Telltale Sewer, and DNA Testing of Fetal Remains
- On Parenting and Consent: When Sharing Isn’t Caring
- South Carolina Legislators Take on Pregnancy Discrimination (Yes, It’s Still a Thing)
- For OB-GYN Group, Recent Social Media Flap Needs to Be a Wakeup Call
- How Better Postpartum Care Could Help U.S. Mothers Thrive
- Questions Swirl Around ICE’s ‘Inhumane’ Treatment of Pregnant People
"It wasn't what I imagined pregnancy or childbirth was going to be," Elisha Covington told Rewire.News.
These books challenge readers to see young motherhood through a more honest and empowered light.
Campaigns like the Mamas Day project amplify imagery that allows Black people, including Black immigrant mothers, to see themselves as their communities see them.
A mother's trust is important, and I want my son to know that what he brings to me, he brings to me, and not the rest of the world.
As Tuesday’s primaries showed, a few candidates might ascend in a system stacked against them, but many more are left behind. Underserved populations lose when financial barriers limit their choices at the ballot, because the people who represent their priorities are effectively shut out of the political process.