Regardless of the result on Friday, Irish women have started a rebellion, and women everywhere are grateful.
Trending Maternity and Birthing
- On Parenting and Consent: When Sharing Isn’t Caring
- The Curious Case of the Coroner, the Telltale Sewer, and DNA Testing of Fetal Remains
- Why I ‘Stand in Awe of all Mná’ Voting to Repeal the Eighth
- Questions Swirl Around ICE’s ‘Inhumane’ Treatment of Pregnant People
- For OB-GYN Group, Recent Social Media Flap Needs to Be a Wakeup Call
- How Better Postpartum Care Could Help U.S. Mothers Thrive
Also, Trump apparently doesn’t know the difference between HIV and HPV, and the Argentina soccer team gets a “lesson” in how to pick up Russian women.
"It wasn't what I imagined pregnancy or childbirth was going to be," Elisha Covington told Rewire.News.
These books challenge readers to see young motherhood through a more honest and empowered light.
Advocates warn the consequences will be dire if the U.S. Supreme Court does not intervene.