The first to examine parenting in radical and punk subcultures, The Future Generation went on to become the longest-running parenting zine in the United States.
Trending Maternity and Birthing
- ‘Wimpy White Boy Syndrome’: How Racial Bias Creeps Into Neonatal Care
- Gavel Drop: U.S. Supreme Court Dispenses With One Muslim Ban Case
- Here’s a Fact: Some Women Do Regret Becoming Mothers
- I Tied My Tubes at Age 31. And It’s Not Up for Discussion.
- ‘How Do We Make a Better World?’ A Q&A With ‘The Future Generation’ Author China Martens
It's October, so we're playing the WWSCD game: What will the U.S. Supreme Court do next?
And we need to talk about it if we're going to truly advocate for reproductive choice, argues a book by sociologist Orna Donath.
"It hurt so bad and reminded me of having to leave my baby in the hospital."
Very few California doctors perform the excision surgery that can offer relief—and very few insurers cover it.
“Politics aside, this is the administration unlawfully and shamefully forcing a 17-year-old to carry an unwanted pregnancy to term against her will."