The first to examine parenting in radical and punk subcultures, The Future Generation went on to become the longest-running parenting zine in the United States.
Trending Maternity and Birthing
- ‘Wimpy White Boy Syndrome’: How Racial Bias Creeps Into Neonatal Care
- Gavel Drop: U.S. Supreme Court Dispenses With One Muslim Ban Case
- ‘How Do We Make a Better World?’ A Q&A With ‘The Future Generation’ Author China Martens
- I Tied My Tubes at Age 31. And It’s Not Up for Discussion.
- Here’s a Fact: Some Women Do Regret Becoming Mothers
It's October, so we're playing the WWSCD game: What will the U.S. Supreme Court do next?
And we need to talk about it if we're going to truly advocate for reproductive choice, argues a book by sociologist Orna Donath.
"It hurt so bad and reminded me of having to leave my baby in the hospital."
Very few California doctors perform the excision surgery that can offer relief—and very few insurers cover it.
Thousands of Tennesseans were removed from a federal Medicare Savings Program because they didn’t complete paperwork. State officials say they mailed a warning—but advocates say few received notice.