A GOP lawmaker is taking aim at the University of Wisconsin's arrangement allowing OB-GYN residents to receive training in abortion care at Planned Parenthood's Madison clinic.
Trending Maternity and Birthing
- As Bad As She Wants to Be: Cersei and Female Power in ‘Game of Thrones’
- Pregnant People Shouldn’t Have to Navigate Legal Barriers to Stay Alive
- Gavel Drop: Jeff Sessions Mum on Russia, But Loves Quoting Martin Luther King
- No Uterus? Researchers Worldwide Are Working to Make It Easier to Use Your Mom’s
- Supreme Court Revives Wisconsin’s ‘Cocaine Mom’ Law
Unbound by respectability and maternity, the character is flipping pop culture female revenge narratives.
The U.S. attorney general submitted a nearly blank form about his contacts with Russian officials. But he wasn't so silent when he talked to a group of right-wing lawyers and used words from the slain civil rights leader.
Two new sets of data suggest just how well and how much folks in the United States are using contraception. Experts on HIV/AIDS resign from a presidential advisory panel, and you can send a sex toy to Congress for a cause.
Instead of glowing and nesting and all of the things expectant parents do to prepare for babies, I've spent half of my pregnancy worrying about the harm that could be caused by Ohio’s restrictive abortion laws.
The ADA's passage marked an important milestone for people with disabilities. Many say it was the first time they felt like they actually had rights.