State-level GOP lawmakers are taking policy advice from an electronic dance music producer who wants to ban same-sex marriage in the United States.
- South Dakota’s House Just Passed an Anti-Trans Bill. It Could Be Coming to Your State Next.
- You Don’t Have to Believe Jussie Smollett. But Ask Yourself Why You Don’t.
- In Iowa, Religious Student Groups Get a License to Discriminate Against LGBTQ People
- The Trump Administration Is Trying to Make It Easier for Doctors to Deny Care to LGBTQ People
- Legislative Lowlights: Republicans Use Secular Humanism to Attack LGBTQ Rights
- California Could Be First to Ban Medically Unnecessary Surgeries on Intersex Babies
The case is part of a well-coordinated effort to help conservative Christian groups ignore anti-discrimination laws.
How the Department of Justice’s New Definition of Intimate Partner Violence Could Leave Victims at Risk
These changes send a clear message to survivors: You are not valued.
Coming soon: a memoir by feminist icon Cherríe Moraga, a chatty road-trip novel about queer America, and meditations on mental health.
Candice Crowder, a 33-year-old Black trans woman, says prison staff beat her and placed her in solitary confinement, as well as in housing units closer to the prisoners who assaulted and abused her.
It seems as if every woman on food TV has to cook with her family or someone else's kids to be relevant and relatable.