A decision issued Friday means anti-transgender policies must have an "exceedingly persuasive justification" to be constitutional.
- Transgender Rights Get Important Win in Ninth Circuit
- The Details of Johana Medina Leon’s Detainment and Death Matter (Updated)
- New PrEP Recommendation Likely to Broaden Access to HIV-Protection Drug
- Transgender Pennsylvanians Challenge State Law Stopping Them From Changing Their Names
- It’s About ‘Giving Dignity’: More States Roll Out Nonbinary IDs
- A Breakthrough Strategy for Ending the HIV Epidemic
Her treatment in custody and her death illustrate a larger pattern of systemic abuse by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) against immigrants in its custody and, more specifically, against LGBTQ asylum seekers.
Doe v. Boyertown was brought to the U.S. Supreme Court by Alliance Defending Freedom, a conservative training ground for lawyers around the world.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is considering the repeal of Obama-era policies that ban adoption and foster care agencies from receiving federal funding if they refuse to work with LGBTQ couples.
Here's how medical professionals can do better.
Anti-choice activists have targeted Dr. Warren Hern, a later abortion provider in Colorado, with protests and gunshots through his window.