Bisexuals deserve a proper character plot that transcends beyond lacking a moral compass.
- ‘I’ve Always Queered That Normative Space’: A Q&A With Rhea Butcher and Cameron Esposito
- Arizona Supreme Court Decision: A Reminder That the Marriage Equality Battle Isn’t Over
- Why Is It So Uncommon to Hear ‘Parenting’ and ‘Bisexual’ in the Same Sentence?
- Why Are We Still Negating Bisexuality in Television?
- ‘Should Dishwashers Be Fired ‘Cause They’re Gay?’ The Nominee to Lead DOJ’s Civil Rights Division Can’t Answer
- The Latest Example of Trans Baiting at the New York Times Is a Testament to How Far We Have to Go
It’s easy for people to respond to others' coming out with “I don’t care who you love.” But how about moving toward “Great! I’m so glad!” as opposed to “I don’t care”?
That we can be seen as a "cause du jour" even as we're in the midst of a terrifying rollback of our rights is ludicrous.
‘Should Dishwashers Be Fired ‘Cause They’re Gay?’ The Nominee to Lead DOJ’s Civil Rights Division Can’t Answer
Eric Dreiband said he'd be "zealous" in protecting civil rights, but he's got a history of defending employers accused of workplace bias.
“Ultimately, the policy that Secretary Mattis is directed to implement is one that transgender people cannot be in the military, period.”
Hillary Clinton is flawed, but her new election memoir shows that the wounds she sustained during the election were not fatal.