Part of what drew Dr. Katie Bast to transgender health care was that she could relate to what her trans patients said about wanting to live a more authentic life.
- Queer Parenting and Being a Baba in Appalachia
- When Their Doctor Disappeared, Transgender Patients Scrambled to Find Care in Pence’s Indiana
- Here’s the Memo From a Christian Hate Group Sowing Panic About Marriage Equality
- Ask a Queer Chick: How Can I Support My Genderqueer Husband?
- For Survivors of Prison Rape, Saying ‘Me Too’ Isn’t an Option
- Trump Officials Unveil All-Out Religious Attack on Health-Care Services
Hardline religious imposition activists in the Trump administration "could eviscerate the delivery of high-quality family planning services and supplies."
Most of the resources seem to be nonspecifically aimed at "allies."
Attorneys for the State of Indiana want a federal appeals court to revive a law mandating doctors disclose a minor's abortion to their parents.
The public thinks criminals deserve the sexual abuse they suffer while incarcerated, and there’s a persistent belief that they do not have rights.
The U.S. Border Patrol "must hate us. It’s their work to capture us, but we are humans. And they don’t treat us like humans. It’s hate is what it is. They break the bottles out of hate.”