Although plenty of LGBTQ adults are feeling the same unease, things are simply different when you are a politically disenfranchised minor.
- Ask a Queer Chick: I’m a Lesbian and Married to a Man I Don’t Love. What Do I Do?
- Connecticut Lawmakers Push Back Against Trump’s Attack on Transgender Inmates
- We’re Shaping the Appalachia to Come
- Legislative Lowlights: Ohio GOP Seeks an ‘Abortion-Free Society’
- LGBTQ Girls Are Much More Likely to Face Discipline in School
- Gavel Drop: Arizona County Could Be Left Holding the $96M Bag for Rogue Ex-Sheriff
And Republican lawmakers in Kansas would cancel their whole telemedicine law if they can't keep a ban on abortion in it. Priorities!
Also: How do I be myself when I don't know who that "self" is?
And the Religious Right goes after more taxpayer funding for religion, this time in New Mexico.
Join Rewire.News for its inaugural weekly roundup of state-based anti-choice and anti-LGBTQ legislation.
If this feels like just the latest in a long line of attacks on trans people by the Trump administration, that's because it is.