Attorneys general can make a real difference, particularly if they are willing to consistently bring lawsuits against the presidential agenda both to protect their state and the country as a whole.
- I Was Denied Health Care for Months Because of the Gender Marker on One Form
- Where Astrology and Social Justice Meet: A Q&A With Chani Nicholas
- Gavel Drop: Philly and Catholic Agency Spar Over Same-Sex Adoption
- Playing Gay and Playing It Safe: ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’s’ Straightwashing
- Scientists Blast Trump’s ‘Absurd’ Anti-Trans Memo
- How Newly Elected Attorneys General Could Thwart Trump’s Worst Moves
This tells me that cis people would rather I languish than be myself.
In a dim, bustling bar at the San Francisco Four Seasons, Nicholas spoke with me about her childhood, her journey to astrology, and how she inspires social justice movements through her work.
The new biopic of Queen's audacious Freddie Mercury skirts around his sexuality—while straight actors think it's their right to take on LGBTQ roles.
Advocates for the transgender community have been keeping a close eye on the passport process amid fear of changes by the Trump administration.
Trump is a threat to journalism and to democracy. It's time for the White House Press Corps to boycott him.