A California prison psychologist says she faced retaliation and demotion for reporting abuse of gay and trans inmates.
- A Black Trans Woman With PTSD Facing Prison Has Not Been Allowed Access to a Mental Health Court
- ‘Beyond Movement Silos’: How Texas Advocates Are Showing Up for Those in Legislature’s Crosshairs
- Meet the Group of Right-Wing Christians Who Believe President Trump Was Chosen by God
- Texas Special Session Ends, But the Battle Over Anti-Trans ‘Bathroom Bills’ Is Just Beginning
- Gavel Drop: Spotlight on Prison Cases From Arizona, California, and Nebraska
- The DOJ Is Chipping Away at the Civil Rights Act, One Amendment at a Time
Lawyers for Gavin Grimm changed the nature of his legal fight on Friday, but it's far from over.
Discharging and replacing an estimated 12,800 transgender service members would cost more than 100 times as much as providing them health care, according to a new study.
Meanwhile, an anti-choice activist won a Missouri special election by fewer than 300 votes.
Already, the agency has taken a chisel to many of the provisions that make up the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
If someone in power consistently and persistently promotes and upholds the values of white supremacy and white nationalism, and both cultivates and depends on maintaining his power through these ideologies, why do we stop short of naming what it is?