Also: How can I support my bi kids; and, how can I convince my wife not to end our marriage?
- No, a Proposed House Amendment Wouldn’t Ban Same-Sex Couples From Adopting—It’s Even Worse Than That
- Complaint: CVS Pharmacist Refused to Fill Prescription for Transgender Woman
- Behind the Friendly Faces: Big Ocean Women Are Working to Write ‘Nontraditional’ Families Out of Existence at the UN
- Scarlett Johansson’s Step Away From Trans Role Is Better Late Than Never
- This Week in Sex: Ohio Lawmakers Want to Out Kids for (What They Think Are) Hints of Being Trans
- On ‘Girls Like Me’ and Queering YA Books: A Q&A With Author Nina Packebush
A former pregnant and parenting young person, Packebush spoke with Rewire.News about the influences on her debut young adult novel, including real-world hardships and the communities that sustain queer youth.
It took the actress a while to get that she shouldn't play a trans man in an upcoming movie. But it's the right call in a Hollywood that's too comfortable with actors donning racial or gender identities like costumes.
Kavanaugh's record shows no indication that he will decide cases involving discrimination against LGBTQ people fairly, nor that he will uphold our nation's core principles of equality and freedom for all.
When you go to the doctor's office because you have a cough, you don't need a note from a psychiatrist to get an inhaler. Proponents of the informed consent model say this is how transition services, such as hormone replacement therapy, should be provided too.
When anyone in my city, specifically someone young and healthy-looking, is lethargic and incoherent, an EMT’s first guess is an heroin overdose.