This announcement is concerning, given that LGBTQ youth are particularly vulnerable to violence.
- Transgender Legal Protections Could Be Repealed in Massachusetts Via Ballot Measure
- The Trump-Pence Administration Is Trying to Leave LGTBQ Kids Out of Its Survey on Crime
- High Risk, Few Resources: Bisexual Kids Lack Help When They Need It Most
- ‘The Wonder Down Under’: A Refreshing Guide on Sexual Anatomy That We All Needed
- #ICEOnTrial: Advocates Rally to Hold Federal Agency Accountable for Systemic Abuses
- LGBTQ Advocacy Groups Fight to Defeat Trump’s Latest Trans Military Ban
"People have power and I want them to begin using it to hold their government accountable for the abuse it does to people like me," said one formerly detained asylum seeker.
While reading the guide, I found myself wishing that I had possessed this book not only when I had been in my teens and first sexually active, but also as a mother.
This Week in Sex: Grindr Reluctantly Agrees to Stop Giving Outside Companies Access to Users’ HIV Status
Elsewhere, gonorrhea is getting harder to treat, and, no, kids aren’t snorting condoms.
"Courts have found that claims that sexual orientation change efforts are effective in changing an individual’s sexual orientation constitute unlawful, unfair, or fraudulent business practices under state consumer protection laws."
At least three federal courts of appeals are considering cases on dilation and evacuation abortion bans that could be the next big test of Roe v. Wade.