As a Black abortion provider in Arizona, I am no stranger to abortion restrictions—or the vitriol and racism that comes with it.
Trending Law and Policy
- The Supreme Court Fails LGBTQ and Disabled Students in Ruling
- The Nuns Can Now Come After Your Birth Control
- The Supreme Court’s Abortion Rights Win Might Not Help Providers Like Me
- Brett Kavanaugh’s Anti-Sex Work Decision Could Have a Devastating Impact on Abortion Rights
- White Male Lawmaker Had No Right to Invoke Fannie Lou Hamer
- How Congress Can Immediately Seize on Monday’s Abortion Rights Win
"I was not asked a single question at the oral argument that I was not prepared to answer."
This decision is similar to the global "gag rule" that requires overseas organizations to agree to the Trump administration's anti-choice stance for funding.
Boom! Lawyered hosts Jessica Mason Pieklo and Imani Gandy discuss Monday's abortion rights victory at the Supreme Court.
The Women's Health Protection Act would protect abortion access from bans and burdensome restrictions.
This Pride, Rewire.News interviewed queer authors Alok Vaid-Menon, Kimberly Drew, and Adam Eli on what it means to "dream more boldly" about the future of queer liberation.