Health care was by far the most important issue for likely Democratic primary voters in Texas, according to a new survey.
Trending Law and Policy
- ‘Devastating’: Ninth Circuit Court Greenlights Trump’s ‘Gag Rule’
- John Roberts Has Waited a Long Time to Undermine LGBTQ Rights. Now He Has His Chance.
- Forced Vasectomies in Alabama: Why Pro-Choice Lawmakers Are Using Joke Bills to Get Your Attention
- In Kentucky, Republicans Lay Groundwork to End Legal Abortion: Spotlight on the States
- How Georgia’s Blocked 6-Week Abortion Ban Is Already Affecting Clinics
- ‘If I Don’t Lie, It’s Illegal’: How Forced Counseling Affects Abortion Patients
In a scathing dissent, a Ninth Circuit judge accused the majority of kowtowing to the Trump administration and erasing decades of progress in family planning.
Republican state lawmakers are paving the way to outlaw abortion care if the Supreme Court guts Roe v. Wade.
Ambitious pro-choice efforts likely wouldn’t pass the U.S. Senate without reform.
Some state legislators are threatening to derail bipartisan efforts to expand Medicaid to 150,000 uninsured Kansans unless an anti-abortion constitutional amendment is approved.
Should we be thrilled that conservatives are embracing over-the-counter access for birth control? When something seems too good to be true, it usually is.