The administration acknowledges the rule could increase the out-of-pocket cost of abortion care.
Trending Law and Policy
- The Rape of an Arizona Woman in a Coma Is Not an Isolated Incident
- Will Trump Starve SNAP Households to Get His Wall?
- The Supreme Court Considers a Case That Could Gut the Equal Pay Act
- Senate GOP Prioritizes Abortion Funding Restrictions Over Ending Shutdown
- ‘Feminist’ Groups Teaming Up With Phyllis Schlafly’s Organization to Put Trans Kids’ Safety at Risk
- Legislative Lowlights: State Lawmakers Begin 2019 With Flurry of Anti-Choice Legislation
"Imagine being undocumented and considering self-managed abortion in this environment."
U.S. Rep. Dan Lipinski and state Rep. Katrina Jackson, two anti-choice Democrats, are scheduled to speak at this year's March for Life.
The lawsuit filed Wednesday argues the state's ban on Medicaid funding of abortion care is discriminatory and violates the Pennsylvania Constitution.
Rhode Island Democrats might finally have the votes to get the Reproductive Health Care Act to the governor's desk in 2019.
Anti-choice lawmakers in over a dozen states pushed anti-choice measures to restrict reproductive rights last week.