The country lost a giant in Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's passing. She was 87.
Trending Law and Policy
- Trump Makes Preemptive Attack on Black Women Lawyers: A GIFsplanation
- This Pro-Choice Lawsuit Is Unlike Any Other: A GIFsplanation
- This Trump Judge Just Told Photographers They Could Discriminate Against LGBTQ Folks
- Why Making Sex Work Legal Would Help in the COVID-19 Fight
- Attend a Private School? Your Birth Control Could Be at Risk.
- Is Denying Rape Allegations Part of the President’s Job?
It’s not surprising that the president's announcement of his Supreme Court picks was steeped in racism and misogyny. That's who he is.
A new lawsuit challenging North Carolina's ridiculous abortion restrictions is rooted in reproductive justice, not just the concerns of white women.
Judge Justin Walker isn't actually qualified to be a judge. But Trump picked him for the federal bench to help enshrine Christian evangelical beliefs into law.
Black women fought—and still fight—for universal suffrage as a part of efforts to dismantle systemic racism and protect Black lives.
The best way to fight back against his inevitable attempt at political resurrection is to keep the story firmly grounded in its origins of power.