Despite the internal division, the draft indicates that for Republicans, all roads lead to restricting access to reproductive health care.
Trending Law and Policy
- Trump’s ‘Smart and Strategic’ Immigration Approach: Everyone Is Deportable
- Sheriff’s Office Checkpoint Near Public School Stokes Confusion, Fear for Immigrants in Durham
- Amid Constituent Backlash, GOP to Punt Repeal of Popular Obamacare Benefits to Agency
- Surprise: South Dakota Republicans Reject Abortion Ban
- Those Health Centers the GOP Wants to Replace Planned Parenthood? Some Deny Contraception, Citing Religion
- After Late Push, Pro-Choice Democrat Will Run in Kansas Special Election
California's pro-choice license plates would help fund a state program providing family planning services to 1.8 million people annually and funds Planned Parenthood clinics.
The ruling blocks a decision by a suburban school district and mandates transgender students have access to bathrooms that align with their gender identity.
“Not only is Mike Moon obsessed about outlawing abortion in Missouri ... but he is also a racist and a bigot,” said Alison Dreith, executive director of NARAL Pro-Choice Missouri. “The Missouri Republican Party needs to stand against Moon's hate, yet they condone it by rapidly giving his bills hearings and attention by passing them out of the house.”
Utah Republicans, like GOP legislators in Indiana, North Carolina, and four other states, aren't acknowledging information about how medication abortion works.
The Alliance Defending Freedom keeps making the same legal arguments in different states—and keeps losing.