Reproductive health, rights, and justice advocates say the Helms Amendment's ban on using foreign assistance funds for abortion deserves more attention.
Trending Law and Policy
- How a Mother in Sanctuary Became the Center of ICE’s ‘Crackdown on U Visas’
- Fired for Being Transgender or for Violating Company Dress Code? The Supreme Court Will Decide.
- A Near-Total Abortion Ban Isn’t Enough for Some Tennessee Republicans
- Disability Advocates Are Fighting a Dangerous Insurance Policy in the Midwest
- Why House Democrats Are Demanding Brett Kavanaugh’s Records
- Fifth Circuit Appears Ready to Ignore Supreme Court Precedent…Again
States are replacing the millions clinics will lose when they exit Title X after the Trump administration imposes its domestic "gag rule."
Meanwhile, the Trump administration is creating unnecessary administrative burdens for those receiving abortion care through ACA plans.
Steve King Thinks Rape and Incest Are Necessary for Humanity’s Existence. He’s Now Facing Calls to Resign.
King was defending the omission of rape and incest exceptions in his extreme anti-abortion legislation.
During oral arguments Friday a panel of judges—including two Trump appointees—searched for ways to ignore the law and dismiss a challenge to a web of anti-abortion restrictions.
By making space for both my possible contributions and restrictions, Never Again Action, the group behind the #JewsAgainstICE protests, made space for me.