“Just because she’s here illegally doesn’t mean she doesn’t have constitutional rights,” U.S. District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan said.
Trending Law and Policy
- Immigrant Minor Held ‘Hostage’ in Texas Because She Wants Abortion Care
- ‘Anti-Choice Fanaticism’ in the U.S. Immigration System: The Real Reason Jane Doe’s Abortion Request Is Being Denied
- For Many, Keeping a Job Means Hiding an Abortion
- First-Ever Sex Discrimination Legal Network Is Ready to Defend Women in Trump’s America
- How the United States Makes Migrants ‘Pay’ for Their Crimes—and Then Moves to Deport Them (Updated)
- ‘Some Women Almost Die on the Table’: An Inside Look at Anti-Choice Nursing Education
"The gender pay gap is discrimination, pure and simple, and it will persist until we do something about it."
Recordings of California nursing courses reveal the extent to which students were taught about dubious anti-choice myths pushed by organizations opposed to abortion rights.
Twitter called Blackburn's claim an "inflammatory statement." It's also totally false.