Moore, a candidate in an upcoming special election to fill a U.S. Senate seat, has connections to the most radical parts of the anti-choice movement.
Trending Law and Policy
- Ohio Republicans Aim to Make Abortion Care Aggravated Murder
- California Bill Says Church Employer Can’t Fire Workers if They Use Birth Control
- Congress Makes Progress in Destroying the Americans With Disabilities Act
- People Have Multiple Abortions—and Stigmatizing Them Is Counterproductive
- Abortion Court Rulings? Ignore Them, Says Oklahoma GOP Gubernatorial Candidate
- Alabama Attorney General Hopeful Wants to Make ‘Hell on Earth’ for Abortion Providers
Maine is one of 41 states that restrict abortion access by allowing only doctors to perform abortions.
McLaughlin v. McLaughlin dealt with whether the female spouse of a woman who gave birth via artificial insemination can be presumed to be the legal parent of that child.
The Government Made It Easier for Companies to Pay Women Unfairly—But These Google Employees Are Pushing Back
What the Google lawsuit highlights is that equal pay isn't as easy as just comparing male employees in the same job to female employees with the exact same experience in the exact same job.
Pennsylvania has for years funneled tax dollars earmarked for low-income families to Real Alternatives, an anti-choice organization.
Immigrants face the loss of their homes and wages, like countless other Floridians, while also having to contend with the U.S. immigration system.