I have hope because a group of high school students from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, have shown themselves to be fierce, fearless, focused, and smart, and they are galvanizing what may be the biggest student movement in decades.
Trending Law and Policy
- Why Are Some South Asian Immigrants Offering to Pay for Trump’s Wall?
- A Love Letter to My Husband, an Abortion Warrior
- State-Level Republicans Pour Taxpayer Money Into Fake Clinics at an Unprecedented Pace
- Exclusive: Senate Democrats Tell Azar to Reverse Hate Group’s Anti-Choice Policy
- House Republicans Attempt to Foist Burdens on People with Disabilities
- As Anti-Choice Violence Erupted in US, Abortion Clinic Escort Maintained Records About Protesters
“It shocks the conscience that this administration sees young immigrants’ lives as simply another battlefield upon which to wage its ideological war against reproductive health care."
“In some cases, dollars are directly diverted from public funds allocated to feed hungry children, all so that a woman looking for an abortion clinic can be told lies about abortion in a setting that often purposefully deceives her into thinking she’s walking into an abortion clinic."
Abortion “reversal” is a controversial treatment that anti-choice doctors and advocates maintain can stop a pill-induced, or medication abortion.
Four separate lawsuits allege the Trump administration is unlawfully pushing abstinence-only sex education policies.
The Senate's actions Thursday leave Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals recipients, often called "Dreamers," without a safety net.