Until we have more insight about the reasons for the 25 percent decrease in the national abortion rate, the abortion rate is just that: a number.
Trending Law and Policy
- ‘Anti-Choice Fanaticism’ in the U.S. Immigration System: The Real Reason Jane Doe’s Abortion Request Is Being Denied
- Immigrant Minor Held ‘Hostage’ in Texas Because She Wants Abortion Care
- For Many, Keeping a Job Means Hiding an Abortion
- Congressional Democrats Tell Trump Nope on ‘Shameful’ Birth Control Interference
- ‘Some Women Almost Die on the Table’: An Inside Look at Anti-Choice Nursing Education
- How the United States Makes Migrants ‘Pay’ for Their Crimes—and Then Moves to Deport Them (Updated)
“Politics aside, this is the administration unlawfully and shamefully forcing a 17-year-old to carry an unwanted pregnancy to term against her will."
"The gender pay gap is discrimination, pure and simple, and it will persist until we do something about it."
Recordings of California nursing courses reveal the extent to which students were taught about dubious anti-choice myths pushed by organizations opposed to abortion rights.
A series of lawsuits filed to challenge the Trump administration's attack on the birth control benefit show that advocates do not intend to let this administration run over the rights of students and employees.
A social media network analysis performed by Rewire shows the Family Research Council's messages are resonating with other factions of the far right that explicitly endorse and advocate white supremacist views.