Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman (D-NJ) charges that reproductive health-care restrictions have a disproportionate impact on the poor, the urban, the rural, and people of color.
Trending Law and Policy
- ‘Pro-Life’ Pence Transfers Money Intended for Vulnerable Households to Anti-Choice Crisis Pregnancy Centers
- For Students at Religious Universities, Contraception Coverage Isn’t an Academic Debate
- Exclusive: House GOP Budgets $1.2 Million for Anti-Choice ‘Witch Hunt’
- Former Klan Leader on Senate Run: My Views Are Now the ‘GOP Mainstream’
- Wisconsin Can’t Enforce GOP’s Voter ID Law in November
- Reproductive Justice Groups Hit Back at RNC’s Anti-Choice Platform
Those asylum seekers include Mahbubur Rahman, the leader of #FreedomGiving, the nationwide hunger strike that spanned nine detention centers last year and ended when an Alabama judge ordered one of the hunger strikers to be force fed.
Republicans have a good grip on the courts and are fighting hard to keep it that way.
David Duke has been a fervent supporter of the Trump campaign, and has posted dozens of messages in support of Trump on Twitter. Duke has often used the hashtag #TrumpWasRight.
The study's lead author said the United States' public-funding restriction makes it a "stark outlier among countries where abortion is legal—especially among high-income nations."
Active since 2014, if not earlier, Kaiser for Life appears to oppose what it describes as "late-term" abortions performed at Kaiser Permanente facilities in California.