Opponents of the Texas GOP's anti-transgender legislation testified that such a bill jeopardizes the safety of transgender people.
Trending Law and Policy
- More Than 380,000 Georgia Voters Receive ‘Purge Notice’
- A Diabetic Migrant Was Taken Into ICE Custody—Then They Trashed Her Medication
- Trump’s Sensitivity to Being Laughed at Should Alarm Everyone
- How the New York Times Is Characterizing Disabled People as Burdens
- Why Did This Crisis Pregnancy Center Advertise on a Public School’s Graduation Tickets?
- Judge: Anti-Abortion Protesters in Kentucky Must Stay Out of Buffer Zone (Updated)
"When people think they're going to health care facilities, and they're not going to actual health care facilities, it's a problem."
“Being an inactive voter does not mean I am off the voter rolls, but it is the first step to taking me off. And I’ve had enough of that."
A radical anti-abortion group has targeted Kentucky's last abortion clinic for vigils and protests that begin this weekend.
"When members of Congress vote to attack Title X, they are voting against the ability for people to stay healthy, care for their families, and support their own communities.”
“At a time when migration from Mexico has been at zero ... and border communities are already experiencing militarization with little accountability and oversight, the question that begs to be asked is why do we need more resources at the border?”