Undocumented immigrants face “insurmountable barriers” when it comes to accessing abortion care.
Trending Law and Policy
- ‘Anti-Choice Fanaticism’ in the U.S. Immigration System: The Real Reason Jane Doe’s Abortion Request Is Being Denied
- For Many, Keeping a Job Means Hiding an Abortion
- Congressional Democrats Tell Trump Nope on ‘Shameful’ Birth Control Interference
- ‘Some Women Almost Die on the Table’: An Inside Look at Anti-Choice Nursing Education
- Trump’s New Birth Control Rules Are White Christian Supremacy Veiled as Religious Freedom
- I Was ‘Jane Doe’ Once
“Politics aside, this is the administration unlawfully and shamefully forcing a 17-year-old to carry an unwanted pregnancy to term against her will."
"The gender pay gap is discrimination, pure and simple, and it will persist until we do something about it."
Recordings of California nursing courses reveal the extent to which students were taught about dubious anti-choice myths pushed by organizations opposed to abortion rights.
A series of lawsuits filed to challenge the Trump administration's attack on the birth control benefit show that advocates do not intend to let this administration run over the rights of students and employees.
It's October, so we're playing the WWSCD game: What will the U.S. Supreme Court do next?