Anti-immigrant leaders, some with ties to white nationalist groups, pushed myriad myths and debunked data about undocumented people before a congressional subcommittee.
Trending Law and Policy
- Setting the Record Straight: What the Elevation of Heath Mello Tells Us About the Democratic Party
- Republicans Turn up Pressure on Trump to End LGBTQ, Contraception Protections
- Breaking: Trump Appoints Anti-Choice Extremist to Prominent HHS Post
- With His First Vote, Gorsuch Has Already Changed the Supreme Court
- Why Is the DNC Embracing an Aggressively Anti-Choice Democrat?
- Sonia Sotomayor Refuses to Agree Police Can Do No Wrong
The Montana GOP's "Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act" relies on junk science claiming a fetus can feel pain at 20 weeks' post fertilization.
For the third time this month, the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision striking down portions of the Texas HB 2 law was cited in blocking the enforcement of an anti-abortion law.
Polls suggest Larry Hogan, a GOP governor in a blue state, is the country's second most popular governor, but reproductive rights activists remain skeptical.
We've come to treat lies and misinformation about abortion as somehow different than lies and misinformation about climate change. They are no different.
"I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep at night if I'm forced to return to Honduras," Lorena said. "I'm a single mother and we are especially vulnerable."