The Trump administration has made no secret it wants to roll back voting rights on a federal level, but local and state elections are at risk too.
Trending Law and Policy
- Ohio Republicans Aim to Make Abortion Care Aggravated Murder
- Congress Makes Progress in Destroying the Americans With Disabilities Act
- California Bill Says Church Employer Can’t Fire Workers if They Use Birth Control
- People Have Multiple Abortions—and Stigmatizing Them Is Counterproductive
- Alabama Attorney General Hopeful Wants to Make ‘Hell on Earth’ for Abortion Providers
- Abortion Court Rulings? Ignore Them, Says Oklahoma GOP Gubernatorial Candidate
Pennsylvania has for years funneled tax dollars earmarked for low-income families to Real Alternatives, an anti-choice organization.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s Dana Singiser called the GOP's omnibus bill “more extreme than the Trump Administration’s own budget."
Hillary Clinton is flawed, but her new election memoir shows that the wounds she sustained during the election were not fatal.
Dan Fisher insists that government officials should simply disregard any abortion-related court ruling with which they disagree.
As researchers note in a new study, “the ability to access abortion care when needed—even if more than once—should be prioritized.”