A group of U.S. Senate Democrats warned the White House "to abandon any proposal that would erode access to affordable preventive health care for women, including birth control."
Trending Law and Policy
- New York Forces Women Like Me to Carry Nonviable Pregnancies to Term
- Trump Administration Closes in on Birth Control Benefit
- Will a Catholic Hospital Merger Gut Health Care in Gary, Indiana?
- New Forecast Details Vast Human Cost of GOP Health-Care Plan
- ‘Pro-Life’ Trump Budget ‘Reeks’ of Hypocrisy
- What My Miscarriage Taught Me About Texas’ Fetal Burial Legislation
A ruling Monday that Robert Lewis Dear Jr. remains not competent to stand trial means there are still few answers around the 2015 siege at a Colorado Planned Parenthood that left three dead.
Conservatives in states like Maine have held up Arizona's 12-month lifetime limit as a key to the GOP's austerity program.
Methodist Hospitals runs Gary’s only hospital. If it merges with Franciscan Health, Methodist’s CEO says it will follow Catholic directives that some worry will gut access to reproductive health care for a vulnerable population.
The Congressional Budget Office projected that under the GOP health care plan, 51 million people under 65 years of age will be uninsured by 2026.
Montana's Greg Gianforte, who is running against Rob Quist for the state's only seat in the U.S. House of Representatives, has a history of donations to political candidates with deep ties to white nationalist groups and anti-government extremism.