"The gender pay gap is discrimination, pure and simple, and it will persist until we do something about it."
Trending Law and Policy
- Immigrant Minor Held ‘Hostage’ in Texas Because She Wants Abortion Care
- ‘Anti-Choice Fanaticism’ in the U.S. Immigration System: The Real Reason Jane Doe’s Abortion Request Is Being Denied
- First-Ever Sex Discrimination Legal Network Is Ready to Defend Women in Trump’s America
- For Many, Keeping a Job Means Hiding an Abortion
- Gun Control = Abortion Restrictions? Not by a Long Shot.
- How the United States Makes Migrants ‘Pay’ for Their Crimes—and Then Moves to Deport Them
The president got props for expanding the global gag rule and gave props to conservative Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and the Catholic nuns who challenged the Affordable Care Act's birth control benefit.
"The reality is that our criminal justice system, the laws and consequences, are just as broken as the immigration system."
We commissioned Crowdbabble, a Canadian market analytics firm, to obtain data on all Twitter accounts that followed these six accounts.