Inquiring minds—and Senate Democrats—want to know.
- Ninth Circuit: Border Patrol Agents Can’t Shoot Mexican Citizens Across the Border for No Reason
- Exclusive: New Immigrant-Led Coalition Is ‘Going to Get People Out of Sanctuary’
- Gavel Drop: What’s the GOP Hiding in the Brett Kavanaugh Documents?
- A Child Is Among the Latest Migrants to Die Under Trump
- Congress Needs to Step Up and Defund ICE’s Barbaric Abuses Against Pregnant Women
- Protesters Continue Amid Threat of Lawsuit From Private Prison Company GEO Group
Taking all of the facts in the case as true, a three-judge panel of the Ninth Circuit ruled on Tuesday that an on-duty U.S. Border Patrol agent violated the Fourth Amendment rights of a 16-year-old boy, whom the agent gunned down.
"They thought this letter that has no legal standing would scare us into hiding. It's going to take more than that," explained Phillip Agnew, co-director of the Dream Defenders.
Within the span of a few weeks, a child died after leaving a Texas detention center and a senior woman died in custody at a California facility.
And in other news, convicted rapist Brock Turner thinks his appeal should be overturned because he never wanted intercourse with an unconscious woman. He wanted "outercourse."
Wednesday was the second time Sessions addressed the Alliance Defending Freedom's annual summit as attorney general.