Family separation is a devastating American tradition. And now migrant children will be lost in a system where there is no plan to reunite them with parents or guardians.
- Alumni Ask Nielsen’s High School to Condemn DHS Chief and Policy to Separate Families
- #WhereAreTheChildren Showed Progressives Didn’t Learn Anything About Immigration From the Obama Administration
- The Quote on Trump’s Mural Tells Us Everything We Need to Know About His Immigration Strategy
- What Anti-Choice Activists Say About Trump’s Policy on Families Seeking Asylum
- Trump’s Ransom: Trading Child Hostages for White Supremacist Immigration Policy
- Trump Signs Executive Order Claiming to End Immigrant Family Separations (Updated)
The way we screen and treat newcomers to the United States exposes this tension.
White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders and Attorney General Jeff Sessions would do well to leave biblical interpretation to religious scholars. Though we don't need formal training to have compassion.
Trump is holding 2,300 children for ransom in exchange for an immigration bill tantamount to a white supremacist's wet dream.
The Berkeley Preparatory School community group’s GoFundMe campaign raised more than $1,700 for Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services (RAICES) Texas in just 17 hours.
The full panel of Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals judges will consider the constitutionality of an Ohio law that tries to strip Planned Parenthood of state funding.