In attacking women of color for their so-called disloyalty to the country, President Donald Trump is perpetuating the notion that “American” is synonymous with “white."
- There’s Nothing ‘Pro-Life’ About Denying Migrants Rights and Dignity
- ‘Complicit’ New Jersey Democrats Face Pressure to End ICE Contracts
- I Was Born in the United States. I’ve Been Told to Go Back to My Country Too.
- Sanctuary Leaders Fight Back Against ICE’s ‘Psychological Violence’ and Steep Fines
- Reporting a Rape in Immigration Jail: One Asylum Seeker’s Fight for Justice (Updated)
- ‘Willful Recklessness’: Trump Pushes for Indefinite Family Detention
Culture & Conversation
Sanctuary leaders are concerned that federal immigration agencies are working toward removing undocumented immigrants from sanctuary churches nationwide.
Cory Booker has taken an active stance against ICE but will attend a fundraiser co-hosted by somebody who runs a New Jersey ICE detention center.
In light of Julián Castro's push to repeal the immigration law during last night's Democratic presidential debate, we wanted to highlight recent examples of how Section 1325 has deeply harmed migrants.
The Trump administration is taking steps to extend the detention of migrant families despite documented concerns from the medical community—including two doctors under federal contract to monitor the facilities where they are held.
A Michigan state legislator calls out the theocratical thinking from abortion rights opponents who neither understand science, nor believe in human rights.