Births that require medical interventions or cesarean section surgery are not “unnatural.”
Trending Human Rights
- The Proposed Title IX Rules Make No Practical, Moral, or Legal Sense
- No, the Future Is Not Female. It’s Nonbinary.
- There’s Almost No Data About What Happens When Catholic Hospitals Deny Reproductive Care
- Fascists Find Fertile Recruitment Ground in Anti-Choice Movement
- The Movement for Human Rights in Childbirth Is Not a ‘Natural Birth’ Movement
- Meet Joseph Silk: The Oklahoma Republican Trying to Make Abortion a Homicide
It’s starting to look like the theme for the 2019 legislative session will be near-total or even complete abortion bans.
Michigan Republicans Gutted a Wage Increase and Sick Leave Benefits. Now They Could Face Legal Action.
A leading Michigan Democrat dubbed Republicans' efforts to undermine worker-friendly laws "undo and screw."
That's partly because Catholic institutions may not want it known.
Nancy Pelosi, likely to be elected speaker of the House, has promised to advance the Equality Act, calling it “personal” in remarks in early October.
And elsewhere, the FDA warns men away from "Rhino" sexual enhancement products, and another reminder that children who find used condoms aren’t really at risk for contracting STIs.