Undocumented immigrants face “insurmountable barriers” when it comes to accessing abortion care.
Trending Human Rights
- ‘Anti-Choice Fanaticism’ in the U.S. Immigration System: The Real Reason Jane Doe’s Abortion Request Is Being Denied
- An Open Letter to the White Protester Outside the Abortion Clinic Who Told Me ‘Black Lives Matter’
- For Many, Keeping a Job Means Hiding an Abortion
- New Analysis Shows Supporters of Family Research Council Embrace White Supremacy and Neo-Nazism
- Immigrant Minor Held ‘Hostage’ in Texas Because She Wants Abortion Care
- Judge: Government Must Allow Undocumented Teen to Receive Abortion Care (Updated)
“Politics aside, this is the administration unlawfully and shamefully forcing a 17-year-old to carry an unwanted pregnancy to term against her will."
"The gender pay gap is discrimination, pure and simple, and it will persist until we do something about it."
A series of lawsuits filed to challenge the Trump administration's attack on the birth control benefit show that advocates do not intend to let this administration run over the rights of students and employees.