Opponents of the Texas GOP's anti-transgender legislation testified that such a bill jeopardizes the safety of transgender people.
Trending Human Rights
- Senate Democrat Demands Ouster of DeVos’ Civil Rights Head After Rape Remarks
- A Diabetic Migrant Was Taken Into ICE Custody—Then They Trashed Her Medication
- Trump’s Sensitivity to Being Laughed at Should Alarm Everyone
- How the New York Times Is Characterizing Disabled People as Burdens
- Why Did This Crisis Pregnancy Center Advertise on a Public School’s Graduation Tickets?
- Why Aren’t More Trans Women on PrEP?
A radical anti-abortion group has targeted Kentucky's last abortion clinic for vigils and protests that begin this weekend.
"When members of Congress vote to attack Title X, they are voting against the ability for people to stay healthy, care for their families, and support their own communities.”
Whole Woman's Health sues Texas again, this time over a ban on so-called dismemberment abortions.
An immigrant rights organization warned ICE it was putting survivors’ lives in danger.
“At a time when migration from Mexico has been at zero ... and border communities are already experiencing militarization with little accountability and oversight, the question that begs to be asked is why do we need more resources at the border?”