Young people shouldn't be denied access to abortion.
Trending Human Rights
- Immigrant Minor Held ‘Hostage’ in Texas Because She Wants Abortion Care
- An Open Letter to the White Protester Outside the Abortion Clinic Who Told Me ‘Black Lives Matter’
- ‘Anti-Choice Fanaticism’ in the U.S. Immigration System: The Real Reason Jane Doe’s Abortion Request Is Being Denied
- First-Ever Sex Discrimination Legal Network Is Ready to Defend Women in Trump’s America
- Gun Control = Abortion Restrictions? Not by a Long Shot.
- How the United States Makes Migrants ‘Pay’ for Their Crimes—and Then Moves to Deport Them
"The reality is that our criminal justice system, the laws and consequences, are just as broken as the immigration system."
Thursday's executive orders are only the latest attempts to deny millions of people vital care.
"The government is basically trying to argue that undocumented immigrants have zero rights, including the right to abortion."
Beatriz, Who Brought El Salvador’s Abortion Ban to the World Stage, Dies Following Motorcycle Accident
"Beatriz was our friend, a warrior, who never stopped fighting for her life," said the local feminist group Agrupacion Ciudadana por la Despenalización del Aborto, in a statement.
Twitter called Blackburn's claim an "inflammatory statement." It's also totally false.