Dr. Kathi Aultman, the keynote speaker at the March for Life's annual dinner, has helped spread anti-choice misinformation for years.
Trending Human Rights
- The Rape of an Arizona Woman in a Coma Is Not an Isolated Incident
- Vatican Approves Hysterectomies If Your Uterus Isn’t ‘Suitable for Procreation’
- Will Trump Starve SNAP Households to Get His Wall?
- ‘Feminist’ Groups Teaming Up With Phyllis Schlafly’s Organization to Put Trans Kids’ Safety at Risk
- Black Men Should Care About Survivors, No Matter How Many White Men Are Accused
- Legislative Lowlights: State Lawmakers Begin 2019 With Flurry of Anti-Choice Legislation
Rep. Judy Chu vowed that the Pro-Choice Caucus would "use every legislative and oversight tool in our power to investigate" Trump's attacks on reproductive health care.
Republicans in recent years have threatened nearly every facet of the lives of people with disabilities. Will that change with Democrats in control of the House?
Anti-choice lawmakers in over a dozen states pushed anti-choice measures to restrict reproductive rights last week.
Far-right groups came to the Wisconsin State Capitol ostensibly to protest a gun regulation supported by Democratic Gov. Tony Evers.
Don't buy the latest far-right media lies about CNN driving a political agenda about President Trump's proposed border wall.