"It hurt so bad and reminded me of having to leave my baby in the hospital."
Trending Human Rights
- Congress Makes Progress in Destroying the Americans With Disabilities Act
- Catholic Rules Forced This Doctor to Watch Her Patient Sicken—Now, She’s Speaking Out
- People Have Multiple Abortions—and Stigmatizing Them Is Counterproductive
- Drug House: A West Virginia Law Meant to Target Dealers May Punish Those Who Call for Help (Updated)
- Anti-Immigrant Bill Exacerbates DACA Tension on Capitol Hill
- Haitian TPS Workers in Florida Doubly Affected by Hurricane Irma (Updated)
Advocates charge that mass criminalization is "designed to isolate communities of color and strip them of their social, political, and economic power."
“This bill recognizes what people across the country already know: that health insurance plans should cover the full range of pregnancy-related care, including abortion.”
Advocates hand delivered FOIA requests to every single ICE field office in the country, demanding information on raids.
As researchers note in a new study, “the ability to access abortion care when needed—even if more than once—should be prioritized.”
The cease-and-desist letter marks a sharp reversal by the state nursing board, which just last month approved a course teaching so-called abortion reversal—a medically dubious concept pushed by anti-choice organizations.