Bisexuals deserve a proper character plot that transcends beyond lacking a moral compass.
Trending Human Rights
- Congress Makes Progress in Destroying the Americans With Disabilities Act
- ‘I’ve Always Queered That Normative Space’: A Q&A With Rhea Butcher and Cameron Esposito
- ‘Ganawenjiige Onigam’: A New Symbol of Resilience in Duluth, Minnesota
- Catholic Rules Forced This Doctor to Watch Her Patient Sicken—Now, She’s Speaking Out
- Hate Groups Attack Southern Poverty Law Center, and Some Journalists Pile On
- People Have Multiple Abortions—and Stigmatizing Them Is Counterproductive
"The dangerous conditions that people from different countries are facing are well understood, and it's well-documented that specific types of people are very much in danger if they are deported back to their home countries."
Maine is one of 41 states that restrict abortion access by allowing only doctors to perform abortions.
It’s easy for people to respond to others' coming out with “I don’t care who you love.” But how about moving toward “Great! I’m so glad!” as opposed to “I don’t care”?
McLaughlin v. McLaughlin dealt with whether the female spouse of a woman who gave birth via artificial insemination can be presumed to be the legal parent of that child.
While surrounding the statue, student protesters read a list of ten demands addressed to UVA President Teresa Sullivan.