If Ivanka were serious about women’s economic empowerment, she would be actively advocating for legislation like the Global HER Act, which would permanently repeal the global gag rule.
Trending Human Rights
- Tennessee Lawmakers Cut Off My Mic, but I Won’t Be Silenced
- Abortion Doulas, With or Without the Title, Provide a Critical Service
- Architect of Planned Parenthood Smear Campaign Tries to Avoid Jury Trial
- ‘We Are Headed Toward a Public Health Crisis’: Title X Clinics Grapple With Trump’s ‘Gag Rule’
- Abortion Patients Across the South Are Traveling to North Carolina for Care
- Matt Bevin Ramps Up ‘Dangerous’ Abortion Rhetoric in Re-Election Bid
“I'm an abortion doula because I see it as a way to ensure a world that is more healed, more just, and more free.”
The Kentucky governor accused his Democratic opponent of taking “blood money” from the owners of the state’s last abortion clinic.
The California bill would require public universities to provide medication abortion at student health centers on campus.
Republican lawmakers still hope to gather enough signatures to force a vote on anti-abortion legislation in the House, despite the chamber's pro-choice majority.
Evelyn Hernández is one of dozens of Salvadoran women imprisoned after miscarriages or obstetric emergencies due to the country’s strict abortion ban.