Pennsylvania has for years funneled tax dollars earmarked for low-income families to Real Alternatives, an anti-choice organization.
- As Laws Target Minors’ Abortion Rights, These Groups Help Them Get Access
- Haitian TPS Workers in Florida Doubly Affected by Hurricane Irma (Updated)
- Progressive Approach to Child-Care Crisis Could Go Even Bigger
- Back to School in North Carolina—But Not for School Nurses
- To Be Young, Breastfeeding, and Black
- What Happens When DACA Goes Away? Immigrant Youth Share Their Stories
Hillary Clinton is flawed, but her new election memoir shows that the wounds she sustained during the election were not fatal.
Immigrants face the loss of their homes and wages, like countless other Floridians, while also having to contend with the U.S. immigration system.
For some students in Appalachia, the school nurse is the only health professional they ever see. But in North Carolina, “the school nurse-to-student ratio is well below the level that child health advocates recommend.”
The plan is far better than what we have now. But there are some other options that could go further.
“This total abortion ban is designed as a test case for a Trump-influenced US Supreme Court to obliterate Roe v. Wade and outlaw abortion."