A group of U.S. Senate Democrats warned the White House "to abandon any proposal that would erode access to affordable preventive health care for women, including birth control."
Trending Family Planning
- Trump Administration Closes in on Birth Control Benefit
- The Republican War on Science Takes Aim at Women
- Trump Unveils ‘Vicious’ Women’s Health Restrictions During ‘Women’s Health Week’
- Senior Senate Democrat Opens Talks With Architect of Planned Parenthood Smear Campaign
- ‘Our Bodies, Our Rules’: New Study Finds College Students Want Easier Access to Care
- Resistance Mounts to Regulatory War on Health-Care Benefits
Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) met with David Daleiden, who has worked with GOP lawmakers to erroneously accuse Planned Parenthood of profiting from fetal tissue donations.
On the cusp of the two-year anniversary of the legalization of same-sex marriage, equality in family building is an important next step.
The religious imposition executive order released Thursday does a lot more than lift restrictions on political speech by churches. It sets the stage for wide-scale LGBTQ discrimination.
The Trump administration's regulatory war demands vigilance because it will have “a big impact on the people who rely on the ACA the most ... [on] LGBTQ people, on young people, on women of color," said Alexis Cole with Unite for Reproductive and Gender Equity.
Trump's presidential budget proposes to eliminate funding for a program helping those with low incomes obtain legal representation for things like obtaining restraining orders, preventing foreclosures, and ensuring elderly people aren't scammed by lenders.