The Trump administration and the GOP have been busy using bogus “science” to undermine reproductive health at every level of government.
Trending Family Planning
- Senior Senate Democrat Opens Talks With Architect of Planned Parenthood Smear Campaign
- The Republican War on Science Takes Aim at Women
- Trump Unveils ‘Vicious’ Women’s Health Restrictions During ‘Women’s Health Week’
- ‘Our Bodies, Our Rules’: New Study Finds College Students Want Easier Access to Care
- Trump’s Religious Imposition Order Worse Than Advertised
- Love, Then Marriage … Then Baby in the Baby Carriage?
Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) met with David Daleiden, who has worked with GOP lawmakers to erroneously accuse Planned Parenthood of profiting from fetal tissue donations.
The religious imposition executive order released Thursday does a lot more than lift restrictions on political speech by churches. It sets the stage for wide-scale LGBTQ discrimination.
The Trump administration's regulatory war demands vigilance because it will have “a big impact on the people who rely on the ACA the most ... [on] LGBTQ people, on young people, on women of color," said Alexis Cole with Unite for Reproductive and Gender Equity.
The Trump hires at HHS could signal the administration is moving to stack the deck with religious imposition supporters.
Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke's addition to the administration could be part of Trump's effort to force so-called sanctuary cities to become part of his growing deportation machinery.