Indivisible with inequality and poor health care for all.
Trending Family Planning
- 212 Members of Congress Just Told Trump: Don’t Mess With Family Planning Funding
- Trump’s Domestic Gag Rule Will Silence, Shame, and Stigmatize Women
- Trump Praises His War on Reproductive Rights at Anti-Choice Gala
- Trump’s ‘Gag Rule’ Will Target Planned Parenthood—Along With Low-Income Women’s Access to Health Care (Updated)
- For OB-GYN Group, Recent Social Media Flap Needs to Be a Wakeup Call
- Legislative Lowlights: Ohio GOP Seeks an ‘Abortion-Free Society’
And Republican lawmakers in Kansas would cancel their whole telemedicine law if they can't keep a ban on abortion in it. Priorities!
Also, Trump apparently doesn’t know the difference between HIV and HPV, and the Argentina soccer team gets a “lesson” in how to pick up Russian women.
Congressional lawmakers wrote in their letters that conservatives have been transparent about their endgame in plowing ahead with restrictions on Title X funds: to end funding to Planned Parenthood.
For every mother we celebrate on Mother’s Day, there is complexity in her experience, paths not taken, dreams both fulfilled and left behind.
Also: How do I be myself when I don't know who that "self" is?