Advocates said by taking legal action against harm reduction facilities, the federal government is saying "the law is the law and if more people die, tough shit."
Trending Economic Justice
- The Trump Administration Wants to Detain Migrant Kids at Toxic Waste Sites (Updated)
- ‘Uteruses Are Being Penalized’: Massachusetts Sees Pro-Choice Legislative Blitz
- Hepatitis A Rips Through Kentucky: ‘Almost an Epidemic’
- ICE Workplace Raid Roils Immigrant Community in North Carolina (Updated)
- Diapers, Tampons, Nursing Bras: The Trump Shutdown’s Unseen Costs for Working Families
- Attacks on the Women’s March Expose Race and Class Bias Among White Jews and Progressives
Thousands of migrant children would be held "on top of and in close proximity to toxic waste sites" if the Trump administration gets its way.
Massachusetts Democrats are primed to pass a series of pro-choice bills, including one that would provide medication abortion at colleges across the state.
The raid of a gun manufacturer in North Carolina is the latest in workplace raids that have spiked during the Trump administration.
The attack on Medicaid expansion in Utah is the latest instance of state-level Republicans subverting the will of the voters.
The Unborn Child Protection Act (Act 292) allows Wisconsin to accuse certain pregnant people of “unborn child abuse." Gov. Tony Evers could stop it.