In a video that went viral, Jilly from Philly put playing air guitar to shame.
- Advocacy Groups Reveal ‘Groundbreaking’ Progressive Vision for Reproductive Justice Future
- Trump’s HHS Reverses Course on Including Hormonal Birth Control in Title X Grants (Updated)
- Reproductive Coercion ‘Much More Prevalent’ Than Once Thought
- Trump Administration Moves to Finalize Rules Upending Birth Control Benefit (Updated)
- This Week in Sex: Jill Scott’s Masterclass in Fellatio
- Trump Administration Moves to Restrict Birth Control Benefit and Abortion in Post-Midterm Attack
Last year’s Title X funding announcement introduced grant criteria focused on natural family planning.
The release of the finalized birth control benefit rules had been anticipated by advocates since news broke last month that finalized versions had been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).
Men interfering with women's contraception made recent headlines when SNL cast member Pete Davidson joked about messing with Ariana Grande's birth control.
There’s little doubt Josh Hawley, who has worked for years to undermine abortion rights, will push his anti-choice views in the U.S. Senate.