Discrimination by any other name—even the name of God—is still discrimination.
- Nearly One in Five Teen Births Are Repeat Births—But a Program in This State Is Trying to Change That
- I Tied My Tubes at Age 31. And It’s Not Up for Discussion.
- This Week in Sex: CDC Says Undetectable HIV Is Not Transmittable
- The Fight Against Trump’s Birth Control Benefit Rollback Heats Up
- Trump’s New Birth Control Rules Are White Christian Supremacy Veiled as Religious Freedom
- Trump Opens Door for End of Birth Control Benefit
Thursday's executive orders are only the latest attempts to deny millions of people vital care.
Nearly One in Five Teen Births Are Repeat Births—But a Program in This State Is Trying to Change That
“We do not turn anyone away.”
They can agree this contraceptive is underused. But there's no consensus on why and what distribution changes will do to its cost and availability.
Rep. Marsha Blackburn is perhaps best known for leading a congressional “witch hunt” into a discredited anti-abortion propaganda campaign that falsely alleged Planned Parenthood profited from legal donations of fetal tissue.
Recordings of California nursing courses reveal the extent to which students were taught about dubious anti-choice myths pushed by organizations opposed to abortion rights.