“This administration is so unstable; I’m reluctant to believe anything Trump proposes until I see it written down in concrete,” Native women’s advocate Charon Asetoyer said.
- Catholic Rules Forced This Doctor to Watch Her Patient Sicken—Now, She’s Speaking Out
- People Have Multiple Abortions—and Stigmatizing Them Is Counterproductive
- California Bill Says Church Employer Can’t Fire Workers if They Use Birth Control
- Trump Gives Away Millions to Anti-Choice Fake Clinics
- As Laws Target Minors’ Abortion Rights, These Groups Help Them Get Access
- Back to School in North Carolina—But Not for School Nurses
Hillary Clinton is flawed, but her new election memoir shows that the wounds she sustained during the election were not fatal.
‘Medicare for All’ Bill Could Be Single Greatest Advancement in Reproductive Health Care in a Century
The bill from Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) would unapologetically cover comprehensive reproductive health care (yes, including abortion) for everyone in the United States.
As researchers note in a new study, “the ability to access abortion care when needed—even if more than once—should be prioritized.”
Given that Democrats don’t have the votes to block the nominations, the confirmations of Amy Barrett and Judge Joan Larsen are all but a given.
Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-CA) charged that the bill gives broad powers to DHS to target immigrants, whether they're undocumented or have legal status, based on the mere belief of gang involvement.