Funding for Planned Parenthood and abortion care remain squarely in the GOP's crosshairs as Republican leaders look for the votes to pass the latest attempt to repeal the Affordable Care Act.
- California Bill Says Church Employer Can’t Fire Workers if They Use Birth Control
- Catholic Rules Forced This Doctor to Watch Her Patient Sicken—Now, She’s Speaking Out
- People Have Multiple Abortions—and Stigmatizing Them Is Counterproductive
- Reproductive Health-Care Fights Roil Washington
- Trump Gives Away Millions to Anti-Choice Fake Clinics
- The Trump Administration Might Not Be Terrible for Indian Health Services
Hillary Clinton is flawed, but her new election memoir shows that the wounds she sustained during the election were not fatal.
"While Trump and his cronies seek to grant broad licenses to discriminate, California is showing that we stand for reproductive freedom and economic justice for all."
‘Medicare for All’ Bill Could Be Single Greatest Advancement in Reproductive Health Care in a Century
The bill from Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) would unapologetically cover comprehensive reproductive health care (yes, including abortion) for everyone in the United States.
As researchers note in a new study, “the ability to access abortion care when needed—even if more than once—should be prioritized.”
Maine is one of 41 states that restrict abortion access by allowing only doctors to perform abortions.