The Trump administration and the GOP have been busy using bogus “science” to undermine reproductive health at every level of government.
- The High-Quality Sex-Ed Program on Offer From Churches
- The Republican War on Science Takes Aim at Women
- ‘Our Bodies, Our Rules’: New Study Finds College Students Want Easier Access to Care
- Trump’s Family Planning Pick Believes ‘Contraception Doesn’t Work’
- This Week in Sex: Will Plants Bring Us the Next Big Birth Control Advance?
- Trump Appoints Anti-Choice Extremist to Prominent HHS Post
"My reproductive rights are the same as the girl sitting next to me on the subway. If she can’t afford it then it’s all of our problems.”
Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) met with David Daleiden, who has worked with GOP lawmakers to erroneously accuse Planned Parenthood of profiting from fetal tissue donations.
"President Trump has missed numerous opportunities to condemn prejudice targeting Muslim in the United States," said Corey Saylor of the Council on American-Islamic Relations.
After installing staunchly anti-abortion advocates in his administration, President Trump is now looking to pack the federal courts with the same.
For the first time ever, a federal court has held that the killing of a transgender person is a hate crime.