"President Trump wants to make birth control about ideology, but let’s be clear: For women and their families in the 21st century, birth control is about being healthy and financially secure."
- Congressional Democrats Tell Trump Nope on ‘Shameful’ Birth Control Interference
- Trump’s New Birth Control Rules Are White Christian Supremacy Veiled as Religious Freedom
- The Fight Against Trump’s Birth Control Benefit Rollback Heats Up
- This Week in Sex: CDC Says Undetectable HIV Is Not Transmittable
- I Tied My Tubes at Age 31. And It’s Not Up for Discussion.
- Nearly One in Five Teen Births Are Repeat Births—But a Program in This State Is Trying to Change That
The nation's pre-eminent public health institute makes this overdue announcement; another college gets a vending machine that sells emergency contraception; and Italian ocean trash may tell tales of sex on (or near) the beach.
Thursday's executive orders are only the latest attempts to deny millions of people vital care.
Nearly One in Five Teen Births Are Repeat Births—But a Program in This State Is Trying to Change That
“We do not turn anyone away.”
They can agree this contraceptive is underused. But there's no consensus on why and what distribution changes will do to its cost and availability.
The Department of Justice appears to have voluntarily paid back the attorneys representing the challengers for suing the Obama administration and trying to further undermine the Affordable Care Act in the courts.