Despite the internal division, the draft indicates that for Republicans, all roads lead to restricting access to reproductive health care.
- Those Health Centers the GOP Wants to Replace Planned Parenthood? Some Deny Contraception, Citing Religion
- Republicans Voice Hardline Religious Imposition Rationales for Congress, Trump
- House Budget Chair: Republicans Won’t Replace Obamacare Birth Control Benefit
- Defunding Planned Parenthood Would Hit Blue States Hardest
- Iowa Republicans Advance Part of Anti-Choice Blitz
- Eight Countries to Combat Trump’s ‘Dangerous’ Anti-Choice Restriction
“If past is prologue, we could see a number of congressional attacks targeted not just to Planned Parenthood but that will compromise the sustainability of the entire family planning safety net,” said Audrey Sandusky, director of advocacy and communications for the National Family Planning & Reproductive Health Association.
Mr. Trump, don't build that wall. Invest in all of our people.
Co-founded by Katrina Majkut and Wendy Allen, "Love Letters to Paul Ryan" is one of the latest online groups to spring up around social activism.
If clinics were to shut down in Orange and San Bernardino counties, thousands of patients would be left scrambling.
In withdrawing the Obama administration's guidance on Title IX and transgender student rights, the Trump administration showed neither compassion nor an understanding of how federal law works.