“The Graham-Cassidy proposal unfortunately does nothing to support women in their efforts to prevent an unplanned pregnancy, and in fact will make it much harder for millions of women to do so."
- California Bill Says Church Employer Can’t Fire Workers if They Use Birth Control
- Catholic Rules Forced This Doctor to Watch Her Patient Sicken—Now, She’s Speaking Out
- Reproductive Health-Care Fights Roil Washington
- People Have Multiple Abortions—and Stigmatizing Them Is Counterproductive
- Trump Gives Away Millions to Anti-Choice Fake Clinics
- The Trump Administration Might Not Be Terrible for Indian Health Services
Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s Dana Singiser called the GOP's omnibus bill “more extreme than the Trump Administration’s own budget."
Hillary Clinton is flawed, but her new election memoir shows that the wounds she sustained during the election were not fatal.
"While Trump and his cronies seek to grant broad licenses to discriminate, California is showing that we stand for reproductive freedom and economic justice for all."
For some students in Appalachia, the school nurse is the only health professional they ever see. But in North Carolina, “the school nurse-to-student ratio is well below the level that child health advocates recommend.”
The Twitter campaign has ended, but sit-ins and weekly meetings have continued across Nigeria.