"President Trump wants to make birth control about ideology, but let’s be clear: For women and their families in the 21st century, birth control is about being healthy and financially secure."
- Congressional Democrats Tell Trump Nope on ‘Shameful’ Birth Control Interference
- Trump’s New Birth Control Rules Are White Christian Supremacy Veiled as Religious Freedom
- The Fight Against Trump’s Birth Control Benefit Rollback Heats Up
- I Tied My Tubes at Age 31. And It’s Not Up for Discussion.
- Nearly One in Five Teen Births Are Repeat Births—But a Program in This State Is Trying to Change That
- This Week in Sex: CDC Says Undetectable HIV Is Not Transmittable
Thursday's executive orders are only the latest attempts to deny millions of people vital care.
Nearly One in Five Teen Births Are Repeat Births—But a Program in This State Is Trying to Change That
“We do not turn anyone away.”
They can agree this contraceptive is underused. But there's no consensus on why and what distribution changes will do to its cost and availability.
Rep. Marsha Blackburn is perhaps best known for leading a congressional “witch hunt” into a discredited anti-abortion propaganda campaign that falsely alleged Planned Parenthood profited from legal donations of fetal tissue.
Trump reportedly may tap a former pharmaceutical company executive for the post who worked at HHS under George W. Bush and has given extensively to Republican candidates for office.