"President Trump wants to make birth control about ideology, but let’s be clear: For women and their families in the 21st century, birth control is about being healthy and financially secure."
- Nearly One in Five Teen Births Are Repeat Births—But a Program in This State Is Trying to Change That
- Trump’s New Birth Control Rules Are White Christian Supremacy Veiled as Religious Freedom
- I Tied My Tubes at Age 31. And It’s Not Up for Discussion.
- This Week in Sex: CDC Says Undetectable HIV Is Not Transmittable
- The Fight Against Trump’s Birth Control Benefit Rollback Heats Up
- Trump Opens Door for End of Birth Control Benefit
Thursday's executive orders are only the latest attempts to deny millions of people vital care.
Nearly One in Five Teen Births Are Repeat Births—But a Program in This State Is Trying to Change That
“We do not turn anyone away.”
They can agree this contraceptive is underused. But there's no consensus on why and what distribution changes will do to its cost and availability.
Rep. Marsha Blackburn is perhaps best known for leading a congressional “witch hunt” into a discredited anti-abortion propaganda campaign that falsely alleged Planned Parenthood profited from legal donations of fetal tissue.
Dr. LeRoy Carhart is back in Maryland with a new practice, and protesters are re-establishing their battle against him.