"While Trump and his cronies seek to grant broad licenses to discriminate, California is showing that we stand for reproductive freedom and economic justice for all."
- Catholic Rules Forced This Doctor to Watch Her Patient Sicken—Now, She’s Speaking Out
- People Have Multiple Abortions—and Stigmatizing Them Is Counterproductive
- Trump Gives Away Millions to Anti-Choice Fake Clinics
- As Laws Target Minors’ Abortion Rights, These Groups Help Them Get Access
- Senate Committee Considers More Radical Trump Judicial Nominees
- California Bill Says Church Employer Can’t Fire Workers if They Use Birth Control
‘Medicare for All’ Bill Could Be Single Greatest Advancement in Reproductive Health Care in a Century
The bill from Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) would unapologetically cover comprehensive reproductive health care (yes, including abortion) for everyone in the United States.
Given that Democrats don’t have the votes to block the nominations, the confirmations of Amy Barrett and Judge Joan Larsen are all but a given.
Eighty-nine percent support a person's right to abortion care and 75 percent don’t want to see Roe v. Wade overturned.
In addition to other favorite, and false, Republican talking points on the health-care provider, Nevada Sen. Dean Heller now also falsely claims that the organization is funneling taxpayer dollars to campaign ads against “political enemies”—presumably including himself.
Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos' announcement that the administration was rolling back Title IX sex assault protections hasn't changed the law, but it does represent a direct affront to survivors.