Lots to celebrate! Olives and mangoes might change our contraceptive methods; studies suggest that cycling doesn't hurt sexual health; and it's National Masturbation Month.
- The High-Quality Sex-Ed Program on Offer From Churches
- ‘Our Bodies, Our Rules’: New Study Finds College Students Want Easier Access to Care
- Despite Trump’s Claims of Victory, the Little Sisters’ Fight Against Birth Control Continues
- Trump’s Family Planning Pick Believes ‘Contraception Doesn’t Work’
- This Week in Sex: Will Plants Bring Us the Next Big Birth Control Advance?
- Judicial Announcements Show Conservatives Coming for Abortion Rights
Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) met with David Daleiden, who has worked with GOP lawmakers to erroneously accuse Planned Parenthood of profiting from fetal tissue donations.
"President Trump has missed numerous opportunities to condemn prejudice targeting Muslim in the United States," said Corey Saylor of the Council on American-Islamic Relations.
After installing staunchly anti-abortion advocates in his administration, President Trump is now looking to pack the federal courts with the same.
The Trump administration has empowered anti-choice activists who suggest, contrary to all medical evidence, that abortion increases the risk of breast cancer.
Meals on Wheels was caught in the crosshairs of Trump’s March budget outline proposal, which contained a wish list of dramatic cuts across the federal government.