An over-the-control birth control pill is literally on the horizon, according to Ibis Reproductive Health Vice President for Development and Public Affairs Britt Wahlin.
- California Bill Says Church Employer Can’t Fire Workers if They Use Birth Control
- Catholic Rules Forced This Doctor to Watch Her Patient Sicken—Now, She’s Speaking Out
- Reproductive Health-Care Fights Roil Washington
- Republicans Aim to End Birth Control Benefit in Last-Minute Obamacare Repeal Push (Update)
- People Have Multiple Abortions—and Stigmatizing Them Is Counterproductive
- Trump Gives Away Millions to Anti-Choice Fake Clinics
Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s Dana Singiser called the GOP's omnibus bill “more extreme than the Trump Administration’s own budget."
Hillary Clinton is flawed, but her new election memoir shows that the wounds she sustained during the election were not fatal.
"While Trump and his cronies seek to grant broad licenses to discriminate, California is showing that we stand for reproductive freedom and economic justice for all."
For some students in Appalachia, the school nurse is the only health professional they ever see. But in North Carolina, “the school nurse-to-student ratio is well below the level that child health advocates recommend.”
A civil rights advocate said, "We’re concerned about numerous threats to communities of color, from both inside and outside our federal government."