Anti-choice groups and activists lauded the Trump administration for acting to restrict federal family planning funds.
- Trump Administration Releases Final Text of Domestic ‘Gag Rule’ Restriction on Title X
- What You Need to Know About Trump’s Attacks on the Federal Family Planning Program
- This Week in Sex: So You Won’t Use a Condom Because You Don’t Want to Throw It Away?
- The Birth Control Benefit Fight Is for the Fundamental Right of Agency Over Our Bodies
- ‘Victory’: Anti-Choice Groups Cheer Trump’s Plan to Decimate Family Planning Program
- Legislative Lowlights: Missouri Conservatives Won’t Stop Introducing Anti-Choice Restrictions
Conservatives in Missouri are unsatisfied with the roughly 20 anti-choice restrictions they have to consider this session, so last week they added a few more to the mix.
Puh-leeze. This is not the time to reuse, reduce, or recycle.
Rather than continue to feel helpless about the situation we now find ourselves in, here are seven clear steps those of us working in the reproductive and sexual health, rights, and justice movement can take to strengthen our tactics and organizing.
"I think I gravitated toward family planning because even as a little kid in Colombia, I saw how unplanned pregnancies derailed people’s lives."
The case is part of a well-coordinated effort to help conservative Christian groups ignore anti-discrimination laws.