The Trump administration has been thwarted for now. But the work doesn’t stop here.
- The Republican Takeover of the Federal Courts Should Terrify You
- Abortion Doesn’t Harm Women. Banning Abortion Harms Women.
- Ben Sasse Doesn’t Understand How the Anti-Choice Movement Can Be Violent. We’re Here to Help.
- I’m Nevada’s Attorney General. Here’s Why I’m Fighting an Abortion Restriction in a State Across the Country.
- A Catholic Hospital in Iowa Offered Contraception for Decades. Then the Bishop Found Out.
- Abortion Rights Foes Have Weaponized Zoning Regulations. Here’s How.
Meanwhile, Republicans in states across the United States are ramming through legislation based on a dangerous anti-choice myth.
Abortion Regret lays out a history of criminalization as a process that includes sowing stigma, creating systems of surveillance, manipulating or compiling new data, and establishing who gets to be a worthy victim.
In a letter sent to the Washington state Democratic house leadership, a pro-choice coalition withdrew its support for a new version of a reproductive rights bill.
The Trump administration is trying to cut abortion providers out of Title X family planning programs. Will the federal courts let them?
But anti-choice lawmakers keep introducing them.