Undocumented immigrants face “insurmountable barriers” when it comes to accessing abortion care.
- ‘Anti-Choice Fanaticism’ in the U.S. Immigration System: The Real Reason Jane Doe’s Abortion Request Is Being Denied
- When Protests Failed, Activists Paid $1 Million to Stop One of the Last Doctors Providing Later Abortions
- For Many, Keeping a Job Means Hiding an Abortion
- New Analysis Shows Supporters of Family Research Council Embrace White Supremacy and Neo-Nazism
- ‘Some Women Almost Die on the Table’: An Inside Look at Anti-Choice Nursing Education
- An Open Letter to the White Protester Outside the Abortion Clinic Who Told Me ‘Black Lives Matter’
“Politics aside, this is the administration unlawfully and shamefully forcing a 17-year-old to carry an unwanted pregnancy to term against her will."
Recordings of California nursing courses reveal the extent to which students were taught about dubious anti-choice myths pushed by organizations opposed to abortion rights.
When Protests Failed, Activists Paid $1 Million to Stop One of the Last Doctors Providing Later Abortions
Dr. LeRoy Carhart is back in Maryland with a new practice, and protesters are re-establishing their battle against him.
"This case isn’t the only one—nationally, the federal government is obstructing young immigrant women’s access to abortion. It’s blatantly unconstitutional, not to mention unconscionable.”