There’s little doubt Josh Hawley, who has worked for years to undermine abortion rights, will push his anti-choice views in the U.S. Senate.
- Republican Voters Just Handed the U.S. Senate More Control Over the Future of ‘Roe’
- Trump Administration Moves to Restrict Birth Control Benefit and Abortion in Post-Midterm Attack
- Self-managed Abortion Highlights Need to Decriminalize Abortion Worldwide
- Republicans Lost Their State-Level Death Grip Last Night
- Gavel Drop: Philly and Catholic Agency Spar Over Same-Sex Adoption
- ‘It’s Core to Who I Am’: New GOP Senator Josh Hawley Is Determined to Overturn ‘Roe’
Democrats on Tuesday seized government trifectas in six states, while breaking Republican supermajorities in Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Michigan.
Some Native American voters in North Dakota are likely to be disenfranchised at the ballot box tomorrow.
Oregon's Measure 106 is on the wrong side of history, and must not be allowed to pass. Not in Oregon. Not now. Not ever.
Voters in Alabama, Oregon, and West Virginia will weigh in on abortion-related ballot measures this year.
Trump is a threat to journalism and to democracy. It's time for the White House Press Corps to boycott him.