Young people shouldn't be denied access to abortion.
- Immigrant Minor Held ‘Hostage’ in Texas Because She Wants Abortion Care
- An Open Letter to the White Protester Outside the Abortion Clinic Who Told Me ‘Black Lives Matter’
- ‘Anti-Choice Fanaticism’ in the U.S. Immigration System: The Real Reason Jane Doe’s Abortion Request Is Being Denied
- Gun Control = Abortion Restrictions? Not by a Long Shot.
- Study: Abortion Pills Ordered Online Were Safe, But None Came With Instructions
- Trump Congratulates Himself as Hate Group Praises His Attacks on Reproductive Rights
"The government is basically trying to argue that undocumented immigrants have zero rights, including the right to abortion."
Beatriz, Who Brought El Salvador’s Abortion Ban to the World Stage, Dies Following Motorcycle Accident
"Beatriz was our friend, a warrior, who never stopped fighting for her life," said the local feminist group Agrupacion Ciudadana por la Despenalización del Aborto, in a statement.
This is the first study to test the potency of the pills themselves.
Legal experts believe 20-week bans are unconstitutional because they undermine a key provision of Roe v. Wade, which established the right to an abortion until fetal viability, determined by doctors to be around 24 weeks’ gestation.
Whatever becomes of the DREAM Act, the SUCCEED Act, or any other legislation that emerges, immigrant advocates are urging people to not sit out the fight.