The administration acknowledges the rule could increase the out-of-pocket cost of abortion care.
- Six Facts About Abortion to Counter March for Life’s Junk Science
- Senate GOP Prioritizes Abortion Funding Restrictions Over Ending Shutdown
- These Are the Anti-Choice Democrats Speaking at March for Life
- Legislative Lowlights: State Lawmakers Begin 2019 With Flurry of Anti-Choice Legislation
- An Abortion Provider—and Formerly Undocumented Immigrant—Tells Her Story
- GOP Women’s Senate Judiciary Assignments Are About Abortion, Not Optics
"Imagine being undocumented and considering self-managed abortion in this environment."
U.S. Rep. Dan Lipinski and state Rep. Katrina Jackson, two anti-choice Democrats, are scheduled to speak at this year's March for Life.
The lawsuit filed Wednesday argues the state's ban on Medicaid funding of abortion care is discriminatory and violates the Pennsylvania Constitution.
Rhode Island Democrats might finally have the votes to get the Reproductive Health Care Act to the governor's desk in 2019.
Rep. Judy Chu vowed that the Pro-Choice Caucus would "use every legislative and oversight tool in our power to investigate" Trump's attacks on reproductive health care.