“In its zeal to defund Planned Parenthood, Texas has wasted money on a group that is misappropriating taxpayer funds and providing no services, leaving women without access to health care."
- We Could Have Been a Match—Until He Called Me a ‘Baby Killer’
- Abortion Court Rulings? Ignore Them, Says Oklahoma GOP Gubernatorial Candidate
- Ohio Republicans Aim to Make Abortion Care Aggravated Murder
- Alabama Attorney General Hopeful Wants to Make ‘Hell on Earth’ for Abortion Providers
- Anti-Choice Protesters Dare Sessions to Enforce the FACE Act
- People Have Multiple Abortions—and Stigmatizing Them Is Counterproductive
Funding for Planned Parenthood and abortion care remain squarely in the GOP's crosshairs as Republican leaders look for the votes to pass the latest attempt to repeal the Affordable Care Act.
Maine is one of 41 states that restrict abortion access by allowing only doctors to perform abortions.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s Dana Singiser called the GOP's omnibus bill “more extreme than the Trump Administration’s own budget."
Hillary Clinton is flawed, but her new election memoir shows that the wounds she sustained during the election were not fatal.
Attorneys for Planned Parenthood on Friday asked the U.S. Supreme Court to reinstate an order blocking Missouri officials from enforcing two anti-abortion regulations.