“Just because she’s here illegally doesn’t mean she doesn’t have constitutional rights,” U.S. District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan said.
- ‘Anti-Choice Fanaticism’ in the U.S. Immigration System: The Real Reason Jane Doe’s Abortion Request Is Being Denied
- An Open Letter to the White Protester Outside the Abortion Clinic Who Told Me ‘Black Lives Matter’
- Immigrant Minor Held ‘Hostage’ in Texas Because She Wants Abortion Care
- For Many, Keeping a Job Means Hiding an Abortion
- When Protests Failed, Activists Paid $1 Million to Stop One of the Last Doctors Providing Later Abortions
- New Analysis Shows Supporters of Family Research Council Embrace White Supremacy and Neo-Nazism
Recordings of California nursing courses reveal the extent to which students were taught about dubious anti-choice myths pushed by organizations opposed to abortion rights.
When Protests Failed, Activists Paid $1 Million to Stop One of the Last Doctors Providing Later Abortions
Dr. LeRoy Carhart is back in Maryland with a new practice, and protesters are re-establishing their battle against him.
We commissioned Crowdbabble, a Canadian market analytics firm, to obtain data on all Twitter accounts that followed these six accounts.