“Politics aside, this is the administration unlawfully and shamefully forcing a 17-year-old to carry an unwanted pregnancy to term against her will."
- Immigrant Minor Held ‘Hostage’ in Texas Because She Wants Abortion Care
- An Open Letter to the White Protester Outside the Abortion Clinic Who Told Me ‘Black Lives Matter’
- ‘Anti-Choice Fanaticism’ in the U.S. Immigration System: The Real Reason Jane Doe’s Abortion Request Is Being Denied
- For Many, Keeping a Job Means Hiding an Abortion
- When Protests Failed, Activists Paid $1 Million to Stop One of the Last Doctors Providing Later Abortions
- New Analysis Shows Supporters of Family Research Council Embrace White Supremacy and Neo-Nazism
When Protests Failed, Activists Paid $1 Million to Stop One of the Last Doctors Providing Later Abortions
Dr. LeRoy Carhart is back in Maryland with a new practice, and protesters are re-establishing their battle against him.
“These are the positions we find ourselves in as women. We might advocate for access to reproductive health care, but when we need it we find ourselves alone.”
It's October, so we're playing the WWSCD game: What will the U.S. Supreme Court do next?
Thousands of Tennesseans were removed from a federal Medicare Savings Program because they didn’t complete paperwork. State officials say they mailed a warning—but advocates say few received notice.