Anti-choice lawmakers are considering a bill to redefine fetal viability and end legal abortion in Tennessee.
- These 2020 Democrats Support Repealing the Helms Amendment’s Ban on Foreign Assistance Funding for Abortion
- These States Are Protecting Family Planning Clinics Under Trump’s Domestic ‘Gag Rule’
- A Near-Total Abortion Ban Isn’t Enough for Some Tennessee Republicans
- Native Americans Want More Than Empty Promises From 2020 Democrats
- Fifth Circuit Appears Ready to Ignore Supreme Court Precedent…Again
- Total Abortion Bans Are Overwhelmingly Unpopular in Every State
States are replacing the millions clinics will lose when they exit Title X after the Trump administration imposes its domestic "gag rule."
Meanwhile, the Trump administration is creating unnecessary administrative burdens for those receiving abortion care through ACA plans.
Steve King Thinks Rape and Incest Are Necessary for Humanity’s Existence. He’s Now Facing Calls to Resign.
King was defending the omission of rape and incest exceptions in his extreme anti-abortion legislation.
Even in states most hostile to reproductive rights, less than one quarter of respondents favor a total ban on abortion.
Rewire.News is restructuring in an attempt to maintain our capacity for long-term sustainability, including making painful cuts in staff.