Maine is one of 41 states that restrict abortion access by allowing only doctors to perform abortions.
- Ohio Republicans Aim to Make Abortion Care Aggravated Murder
- People Have Multiple Abortions—and Stigmatizing Them Is Counterproductive
- Alabama Attorney General Hopeful Wants to Make ‘Hell on Earth’ for Abortion Providers
- Anti-Choice Lobbyists Reportedly Press White House for GOP’s Total Abortion Ban
- Abortion Court Rulings? Ignore Them, Says Oklahoma GOP Gubernatorial Candidate
- We Could Have Been a Match—Until He Called Me a ‘Baby Killer’
Hillary Clinton is flawed, but her new election memoir shows that the wounds she sustained during the election were not fatal.
Dan Fisher insists that government officials should simply disregard any abortion-related court ruling with which they disagree.
Samuel McLure argued that should anti-choice activists control the state government, they could effectively end legal abortion in the state no matter what courts decided on the issue. He added that a state militia could be used to defend the policy.
“This bill recognizes what people across the country already know: that health insurance plans should cover the full range of pregnancy-related care, including abortion.”
Seven were arrested, but the day went without physical clashes, despite widespread worry that the protest would be a repeat of the deadly August 12 chaos in Charlottesville.