Anti-choice groups and activists lauded the Trump administration for acting to restrict federal family planning funds.
- Trump Administration Releases Final Text of Domestic ‘Gag Rule’ Restriction on Title X
- ‘Welcome to Colorado, Where You Can Get a Safe, Legal Abortion’
- What You Need to Know About Trump’s Attacks on the Federal Family Planning Program
- Pro-Choice Bills Could Cement Illinois as the Midwest’s Abortion Care Oasis
- These Six Newly Elected Democratic Governors Are Already Moving to Enact Their Agenda
- The Trump Administration Is Trying to Make It Easier for Doctors to Deny Care to LGBTQ People
Illinois Democrats' pro-choice push could help providers cope with an influx of out-of-state patients by expanding the number of medical professionals who can provide in-clinic abortion services.
Democratic governors in Illinois, Maine, Kansas, Wisconsin, Michigan, and California are seeking to expand health-care access and LGBTQ protections.
State-level GOP lawmakers are taking policy advice from an electronic dance music producer who wants to ban same-sex marriage in the United States.
States Are Violating Medicaid Requirements by Refusing to Fund Some Abortions, Government Report Finds
Medicaid recipients in a number of states will be left without the abortion coverage the law guarantees them unless CMS takes action.
Massachusetts Democrats are primed to pass a series of pro-choice bills, including one that would provide medication abortion at colleges across the state.