President Trump’s appointment legitimizes the former president and CEO of Americans United for Life, an anti-choice copycat legislation mill looking to restrict access to comprehensive reproductive health care.
- Setting the Record Straight: What the Elevation of Heath Mello Tells Us About the Democratic Party
- Republicans Turn up Pressure on Trump to End LGBTQ, Contraception Protections
- Breaking: Trump Appoints Anti-Choice Extremist to Prominent HHS Post
- Why Is the DNC Embracing an Aggressively Anti-Choice Democrat?
- Illinois Governor Makes ‘Dramatic Reversal’ on Protecting Abortion Access
- Montana Governor Says He’ll Veto 20-Week Abortion Ban
An anti-choice front group waged a smear campaign that prompted violence against abortion providers. Cable news networks seemed not to care.
For the third time this month, the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision striking down portions of the Texas HB 2 law was cited in blocking the enforcement of an anti-abortion law.
We've come to treat lies and misinformation about abortion as somehow different than lies and misinformation about climate change. They are no different.
A Berkeley student went through multiple health-care visits and insurance re-enrollment to get an abortion. By that time, it was too late for a medication abortion.
Trump’s budget proposal amounts to an obscene redistribution of resources from the working poor to the wealthiest.