Undocumented immigrants face “insurmountable barriers” when it comes to accessing abortion care.
- ‘Anti-Choice Fanaticism’ in the U.S. Immigration System: The Real Reason Jane Doe’s Abortion Request Is Being Denied
- An Open Letter to the White Protester Outside the Abortion Clinic Who Told Me ‘Black Lives Matter’
- When Protests Failed, Activists Paid $1 Million to Stop One of the Last Doctors Providing Later Abortions
- For Many, Keeping a Job Means Hiding an Abortion
- New Analysis Shows Supporters of Family Research Council Embrace White Supremacy and Neo-Nazism
- Immigrant Minor Held ‘Hostage’ in Texas Because She Wants Abortion Care
“Politics aside, this is the administration unlawfully and shamefully forcing a 17-year-old to carry an unwanted pregnancy to term against her will."
Recordings of California nursing courses reveal the extent to which students were taught about dubious anti-choice myths pushed by organizations opposed to abortion rights.
When Protests Failed, Activists Paid $1 Million to Stop One of the Last Doctors Providing Later Abortions
Dr. LeRoy Carhart is back in Maryland with a new practice, and protesters are re-establishing their battle against him.
Rewire spoke with Timothy Collins to get the insider story about why he decided to investigate this matter—and what the findings may mean for the future of environmental justice.