Moore, a candidate in an upcoming special election to fill a U.S. Senate seat, has connections to the most radical parts of the anti-choice movement.
- Ohio Republicans Aim to Make Abortion Care Aggravated Murder
- We Could Have Been a Match—Until He Called Me a ‘Baby Killer’
- People Have Multiple Abortions—and Stigmatizing Them Is Counterproductive
- Abortion Court Rulings? Ignore Them, Says Oklahoma GOP Gubernatorial Candidate
- Alabama Attorney General Hopeful Wants to Make ‘Hell on Earth’ for Abortion Providers
- Anti-Choice Protesters Dare Sessions to Enforce the FACE Act
Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s Dana Singiser called the GOP's omnibus bill “more extreme than the Trump Administration’s own budget."
Hillary Clinton is flawed, but her new election memoir shows that the wounds she sustained during the election were not fatal.
Dan Fisher insists that government officials should simply disregard any abortion-related court ruling with which they disagree.
Samuel McLure argued that should anti-choice activists control the state government, they could effectively end legal abortion in the state no matter what courts decided on the issue. He added that a state militia could be used to defend the policy.
"It hurt so bad and reminded me of having to leave my baby in the hospital."