As a clinic escort in Louisville, I know what it's like for my local provider to be targeted by the anti-abortion extremists.
- Dr. Leana Wen Out as Planned Parenthood President
- There’s Nothing ‘Pro-Life’ About Denying Migrants Rights and Dignity
- Trump’s ‘Devastating and Unlawful’ Title X Restrictions Go Into Effect
- ‘Pro-Life My Ass’: Anti-Choice Lawmakers Don’t Value People
- Why I Joined Abortion Activists in Milwaukee to Counter-Protest Operation Save America
- This ‘Visionary’ Blueprint Would Transform Reproductive Health Care in the United States
As the administration starts enforcing its Title X rule, clinics that provide reproductive health care to low-income people will start refusing the federal family planning dollars.
The blueprint would remove discriminatory barriers to health care, address the health needs of immigrants, and support research that advances sexual health, rights, and justice, among other policy goals.
We need to teach young people of all genders about abortion. Here are three ways teachers, parents, and health-care providers can do that.
A ruling from the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals paves the way for the administration to begin enforcing catastrophic changes to the federal family planning program.
Anti-choice legislation in Louisiana ignores research illustrating the harm abortion restrictions have on people seeking care.