If Sen. Fillingane truly knew the legacy of Fannie Lou Hamer, he would know that she opposed all forms of reproductive coercion by the government—especially coercion that targeted her own community.
- Black and Brown Critique Is a Gift. Will White Abortion Advocates Listen?
- How Congress Can Immediately Seize on Monday’s Abortion Rights Win
- One of These Cases Could Be the Next Big Fight for Abortion Rights
- White Male Lawmaker Had No Right to Invoke Fannie Lou Hamer
- On TikTok, Gen Z Takes on Trump—and Abortion Lies
- Meet the Trump Judge Who’s OK With Cops Shooting Unarmed People in the Back
The Women's Health Protection Act would protect abortion access from bans and burdensome restrictions.
Supreme Court decision days have become another spectacle during the Trump years.
Young people on TikTok are creating videos to offer a glimpse of their struggles and opinions with videos that discuss abortion, mental illness, or their political beliefs.
It took President Donald Trump less than four years to take over the federal courts. It will take us a lifetime to undo the damage.
“Breaking into a space that wasn’t built for you is incredibly difficult."