About 100 Notre Dame graduates on Sunday walked out of Vice President Mike Pence's commencement address, protesting the Trump administration's anti-LGBTQ, anti-immigrant agenda.
- Senior Senate Democrat Opens Talks With Architect of Planned Parenthood Smear Campaign
- The High-Quality Sex-Ed Program on Offer From Churches
- The Descent of Anti-Choice Radicals on Louisville Is a Preview of Protests to Come
- ‘Fringe’ Republican in Montana Congressional Race Faces Close Contest
- DNC Chair Tom Perez to Meet With Anti-Choice Democrats
- The Republican War on Science Takes Aim at Women
The actions taken by Iowa Republicans are reminiscent of steps taken by Texas lawmakers in 2011, and the impact appears to have had a similar effect.
With rooms named for pro-choice advocates and an abortion care provider murdered by an anti-abortion activist, Whole Women's Health officials stand defiantly against policies designed to destroy abortion access in Texas.
"My reproductive rights are the same as the girl sitting next to me on the subway. If she can’t afford it then it’s all of our problems.”
“This policy does not protect life. It jeopardizes the lives of countless women by withholding critical information and access to the full range of reproductive health care," said Nancy Northup, CEO of the Center for Reproductive Rights.
The Planned Parenthood clinic in Casper, Wyoming, opened in 1975, and serves about 500 patients per year.