A social media network analysis performed by Rewire shows the Family Research Council's messages are resonating with other factions of the far right that explicitly endorse and advocate white supremacist views.
- Immigrant Minor Held ‘Hostage’ in Texas Because She Wants Abortion Care
- An Open Letter to the White Protester Outside the Abortion Clinic Who Told Me ‘Black Lives Matter’
- ‘Anti-Choice Fanaticism’ in the U.S. Immigration System: The Real Reason Jane Doe’s Abortion Request Is Being Denied
- For Many, Keeping a Job Means Hiding an Abortion
- When Protests Failed, Activists Paid $1 Million to Stop One of the Last Doctors Providing Later Abortions
- New Analysis Shows Supporters of Family Research Council Embrace White Supremacy and Neo-Nazism
The president got props for expanding the global gag rule and gave props to conservative Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and the Catholic nuns who challenged the Affordable Care Act's birth control benefit.
"The government is basically trying to argue that undocumented immigrants have zero rights, including the right to abortion."
Beatriz, Who Brought El Salvador’s Abortion Ban to the World Stage, Dies Following Motorcycle Accident
"Beatriz was our friend, a warrior, who never stopped fighting for her life," said the local feminist group Agrupacion Ciudadana por la Despenalización del Aborto, in a statement.
In the court of public opinion, deliberate misgendering of transgender plaintiffs—and transgender people in general—taps into the raw emotions of a country that exists in turmoil.