Telemedicine could very well be the antidote to social conservatives’ attacks on reproductive rights—but only if states ease restrictions on who is allowed to perform medication abortion, and how.
- New York Forces Women Like Me to Carry Nonviable Pregnancies to Term
- The High-Quality Sex-Ed Program on Offer From Churches
- The Republican War on Science Takes Aim at Women
- Senior Senate Democrat Opens Talks With Architect of Planned Parenthood Smear Campaign
- What My Miscarriage Taught Me About Texas’ Fetal Burial Legislation
- Texas Republicans Advance Sweeping Abortion Restrictions
"These laws put pregnant women in a double bind, forcing them to choose between risking their health and risking punishment," said Carrie Eisert of Amnesty International.
About 100 Notre Dame graduates on Sunday walked out of Vice President Mike Pence's commencement address, protesting the Trump administration's anti-LGBTQ, anti-immigrant agenda.
Legislators admitted "they haven’t consulted with any medical professionals but still chose to play doctor" while passing a host of anti-choice provisions, said Heather Busby of NARAL Pro-Choice Texas.
For the first time ever, a federal court has held that the killing of a transgender person is a hate crime.
A journalist said Greg Gianforte “body slammed” him after he attempted to ask the candidate a question about House Republicans’ Affordable Care Act repeal efforts.