Republicans and anti-choice activists are enraged that Planned Parenthood wasn't left to falter in the economic catastrophe brought by COVID-19.
- No, You Can’t Reverse an Abortion—so Why Is the FDA Allowing This Scam?
- Planned Parenthood Got COVID-19 Funds. Why Are Republicans Trying to Take It Back?
- I Went to Christian Summer Camp and Left an Abortion Activist
- Two Years After the Kavanaugh Vote, This Maine Progressive Is Coming for Susan Collins
- Pretty Much Everyone Hates the Republican COVID-19 Abortion Bans
- Congress Can Knock Down Reproductive Health-Care Barriers for Immigrants. Here’s How.
The HEAL Act would eliminate unnecessary restrictions that keep immigrant communities from accessing reproductive health care.
Virginia is turning the page on years of abortion restrictions that have put care out of reach for many.
Reproductive health advocates call the Republican legislation even worse than the discriminatory Hyde Amendment, which for decades has eroded low-income people's access to abortion care.
States with anti-choice politicians in power could impose unnecessary admitting privilege requirements with little or no resistance.