Everyone, regardless of income, zip code, and status, should be able to decide what kind of care best fits their needs without fear, shame, and unnecessary restrictions.
- Having the Abortion Talk With Children Is Easier Than You Think. Just Ask These Parents.
- How Abortion Storytellers Feel About Michelle Williams’ Golden Globes Speech
- No, We Won’t Be ‘Celebrating’ the Anniversary of ‘Roe’
- Abortion Rights Opponents Are Terrified of the Equal Rights Amendment
- The Former Democrat Who Pledged Loyalty to Trump Gets a Pro-Choice Challenger
- At Iowa Debate, Reproductive Rights Nowhere to Be Found: Campaign Week in Review
According to the Guttmacher Institute, if Roe v. Wade were overturned or weakened, the average distance to an abortion clinic would increase by 388 percent. Here's what that means in real-world terms.
We are done celebrating a ruling and a movement that systematically left behind communities of color and people in poverty.
Abortion access didn't make the cut during Tuesday's debate in Iowa among presidential candidates who have pledged to take radical steps to fight back against Republican attacks on reproductive health care.
Ashley Bennett is among the Democrats running to replace Jeff Van Drew, who has joined his new Republican congressional colleagues in supporting anti-choice legislation.