Anti-choice lawmakers are considering a bill to redefine fetal viability and end legal abortion in Tennessee.
- Supreme Court Confirms There Is No Fifth Vote to Protect Abortion Rights
- ‘Abortion Reversal’ Is Not Only B.S. but Is Dangerous Too
- These Lawmakers Saw What Criminalizing Abortion Looks Like. They Were Horrified.
- Ballot Initiative Reveals Division Over How Colorado Democrats Talk About Abortion
- Even Nonpartisan Groups Are Afraid of the Supreme Court’s Next Ruling on Abortion
- Here’s Why Fetal Burial Legislation Is Surging in the States
Independent abortion clinics lack the visibility, institutional support, and financial resources of other providers, like Planned Parenthood.
Anti-choice activists in Colorado are pushing to ban later abortion care through a 2020 ballot initiative as Democrats try to unseat one of the U.S. Senate's most vulnerable Republicans.
Robert Lewis Dear Jr. could face the death penalty for his November 2015 attack on a Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood that killed three people.
Harris was a strong pro-choice voice in the Democratic field, pushing the policy of federal pre-clearance of state-level restrictions on abortion.
Revelations that Americans United for Life gave extensive support to an anti-choice smear campaign comes after a jury awarded Planned Parenthood over $2.2 million in damages in its civil lawsuit against the Center for Medical Progress.