15100 N. 90th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
MISSION AND BELIEFS
Alliance Defending Freedom is a servant ministry building an alliance to keep the door open for the spread of the Gospel by transforming the legal system and advocating for religious liberty, the sanctity of life, and marriage and family.
Recognizing the need for a strong, coordinated legal defense against growing attacks on religious freedom, more than 30 prominent Christian leaders launched Alliance Defending Freedom in 1994. Over the past 18 years, this unique legal ministry has brought together thousands of Christian attorneys and like-minded organizations that work tirelessly to advocate for the right of people to freely live out their faith in America and around the world.
Blackstone Legal Fellowship
In 2000, Alliance Defending Freedom established the Blackstone Legal Fellowship, an “annual program that is swiftly emerging as a major behind-the-scenes player in many of the nation’s most controversial legal cases involving reproductive rights, sexual justice, and a vast range of other moral and social disputes.” (Sharona Coutts & Sofia Resnick, “Not the ‘Illuminati’: How Fundamentalist Christians Are Infiltrating State and Federal Government,” RH Reality Check, May 13, 2014.)
- North Carolina Public Facilities Privacy and Security Act (HB 2)
- Kansas Student Physical Privacy Act (SB 513)
- Kansas Student Physical Privacy Act (HB 2737)
- Kentucky Student Privacy Act (HB 364)
- Mississippi Protecting Freedom of Conscience from Government Discrimination Act (HB 1523)
- New Hampshire Whole Woman’s Health Funding Priorities Act (HB 228)
- New Mexico Whole Woman’s Health Funding Priorities Act (SB 289)
- Pennsylvania Whole Woman's Health Funding Priorities Act (HB 1870)