Anti-choice groups and activists lauded the Trump administration for acting to restrict federal family planning funds.
- These Six Newly Elected Democratic Governors Are Already Moving to Enact Their Agenda
- Legislative Lowlights: Republicans Use Secular Humanism to Attack LGBTQ Rights
- This Week in Sex: So You Won’t Use a Condom Because You Don’t Want to Throw It Away?
- These Pro-Choice Bills Could Change the Abortion Landscape
- Legislative Lowlights: Lawmakers in Ten States Have Introduced ‘Heartbeat’ Bans This Year
- This Week in Sex: That Eggplant Emoji Is Now a Cutesy Vibrator
Explore Our Topics
Democratic governors in Illinois, Maine, Kansas, Wisconsin, Michigan, and California are seeking to expand health-care access and LGBTQ protections.
State-level GOP lawmakers are taking policy advice from an electronic dance music producer who wants to ban same-sex marriage in the United States.
"It's high time we address the needs of Native women."