If Ohio's "heartbeat" ban becomes law, it would be the second state this year to enact a near total abortion ban.
- This Week in Sex: Jill Scott’s Masterclass in Fellatio
- Legislative Lowlights: Ohio State House Passes ‘Heartbeat’ Ban
- Midterms 2018: Abortion on the Ballot in These States
- Republicans Lost Their State-Level Death Grip Last Night
- This Week in Sex: How a Lesbian Couple Literally Made a Baby Together
- Gavel Drop: Before Election Day, a Flurry of Action on Voting Lawsuits
Explore Our Topics
The city is challenging a Catholic group's claim they can discriminate against same-sex couples in adoption, and the U.S. Supreme Court says that age discrimination won't fly in government workplaces.
Democrats on Tuesday seized government trifectas in six states, while breaking Republican supermajorities in Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Michigan.
There’s little doubt Josh Hawley, who has worked for years to undermine abortion rights, will push his anti-choice views in the U.S. Senate.