“In 2019 we shouldn’t be fighting for the presumption of innocence when a woman loses a pregnancy."
- The Trump Administration Wants to Detain Migrant Kids at Toxic Waste Sites (Updated)
- No End in Sight for ‘Retaliatory Immigration Raids’ in North Carolina
- Native Leaders Brief Congress on Reproductive Health Priorities
- ‘Uteruses Are Being Penalized’: Massachusetts Sees Pro-Choice Legislative Blitz
- States Are Violating Medicaid Requirements by Refusing to Fund Some Abortions, Government Report Finds
- Hepatitis A Rips Through Kentucky: ‘Almost an Epidemic’
Explore Our Topics
States Are Violating Medicaid Requirements by Refusing to Fund Some Abortions, Government Report Finds
Medicaid recipients in a number of states will be left without the abortion coverage the law guarantees them unless CMS takes action.
"It's high time we address the needs of Native women."
Thousands of migrant children would be held "on top of and in close proximity to toxic waste sites" if the Trump administration gets its way.