Anti-choice officials installed by the Trump administration at HHS have long held the goal of defunding Planned Parenthood, a primary recipient of Title X family planning funding.
- Trump Administration Releases Final Text of Domestic ‘Gag Rule’ Restriction on Title X
- ‘Welcome to Colorado, Where You Can Get a Safe, Legal Abortion’
- Pro-Choice Bills Could Cement Illinois as the Midwest’s Abortion Care Oasis
- Native Leaders Brief Congress on Reproductive Health Priorities
- Vermont Legislators Try to Use ‘Roe’ Legislation as Vehicle for Anti-Choice Measures
- States Are Violating Medicaid Requirements by Refusing to Fund Some Abortions, Government Report Finds
Explore Our Topics
The proposed housing program in Maryland would guard against any form of discrimination in determining who can live in the government-run units.
Legislators proposed several anti-choice amendments in the house judiciary committee's debate on H.57, which would codify abortion rights into state law.
"It's high time we address the needs of Native women."