Ireland voted in a landslide to support abortion rights. But making abortion care available will take much more.
- In Passing ‘Blue Lives Matter’ Bill, House Lawmakers Ignore Civil Rights Leaders
- 212 Members of Congress Just Told Trump: Don’t Mess With Family Planning Funding
- Trump Praises His War on Reproductive Rights at Anti-Choice Gala
- Mitch McConnell Appoints Hate Group Leader to Religious Freedom Commission
- On the Ground in Ireland: Fighting to Repeal Abortion Ban
- ‘Repeal the Eighth’: Abortion Could Soon Be Decriminalized in Ireland (Updated)
Explore Our Topics
Several states require that pregnant people seeking abortion care be provided with state-printed materials that make dubious claims about the psychological risks of abortion.
Among the Texas fake clinics identified by Rewire.News, more than 50 receive state funding through a program created by the Republican-controlled legislature in 2005.
“When you are incarcerated, you are constantly told that you’re not human. This law takes valuable steps toward rejecting that false message to instead affirm the humanity and dignity of incarcerated people."