In a letter sent to the Washington state Democratic house leadership, a pro-choice coalition withdrew its support for a new version of a reproductive rights bill.
- Washington State Democrats Are Watering Down Pro-Choice Legislation
- Abortion Rights Foes Have Weaponized Zoning Regulations. Here’s How.
- Mississippi Asks Federal Court to Replace Fetal Viability With Junk Science
- Bank of America Is Now the Only Big Bank ‘Profiting From Family Separation’
- ‘Designed to Manufacture Outrage’: Senate Judiciary Holds Hearing on 20-Week Abortion Ban
- Republicans’ Near Total Abortion Ban Is Dead in South Carolina—for Now
Explore Our Topics
Viability has been a legal bright line in judging abortion restrictions. Will it stay that way?
Fourteen states have introduced, moved, or enacted so-called fetal heartbeat bans in 2019.
If anti-abortion lawmakers truly care about women’s health or have any desire to protect children and families, there are plenty of ways they could show their support.