A video of the protesters chasing away a woman from the New York clinic is “probably one of the sharpest examples of protesters interfering in a patient’s ability to enter the clinic."
- Exclusive: Senate Democrats Tell Azar to Reverse Hate Group’s Anti-Choice Policy
- House Republicans Attempt to Foist Burdens on People with Disabilities
- As Anti-Choice Violence Erupted in US, Abortion Clinic Escort Maintained Records About Protesters
- State-Level Republicans Pour Taxpayer Money Into Fake Clinics at an Unprecedented Pace
- Mississippi Woman Criminally Charged for Pregnancy Outcome After Home Birth
- Trump Wants ICE Agents to Determine Who Gets Abortion Care
Explore Our Topics
“It shocks the conscience that this administration sees young immigrants’ lives as simply another battlefield upon which to wage its ideological war against reproductive health care."
“In some cases, dollars are directly diverted from public funds allocated to feed hungry children, all so that a woman looking for an abortion clinic can be told lies about abortion in a setting that often purposefully deceives her into thinking she’s walking into an abortion clinic."
Anti-choice protesters used “graphic signs” to block the sidewalk outside Choices Women’s Medical Center in Queens, New York, “screamed very loudly,” and often “walked in front of patients to slow them down.”