Pennsylvania has for years funneled tax dollars earmarked for low-income families to Real Alternatives, an anti-choice organization.
- Ohio Republicans Aim to Make Abortion Care Aggravated Murder
- Anti-Choice Lobbyists Reportedly Press White House for GOP’s Total Abortion Ban
- Trump Gives Away Millions to Anti-Choice Fake Clinics
- California Bill Says Church Employer Can’t Fire Workers if They Use Birth Control
- Anti-Immigrant Bill Exacerbates DACA Tension on Capitol Hill
- Housing Authority in Indiana Owes $70,000 After Alleged Discrimination Against Women, Disabled Tenants
Explore Our Topics
Dan Fisher insists that government officials should simply disregard any abortion-related court ruling with which they disagree.
Housing Authority in Indiana Owes $70,000 After Alleged Discrimination Against Women, Disabled Tenants
The seven-page suit filed by the U.S. Department of Justice claimed that the housing authority did not make accommodations for disabled tenants, and that employees made unwelcome comments about female tenants' bodies and appearance.
Advocates charge that mass criminalization is "designed to isolate communities of color and strip them of their social, political, and economic power."