You've heard about Michelle Obama's fertility struggles. But it was seeing actress Gabrielle Union's daughter that reignited my desire to help other people of color become parents.
Trending Culture & Conversation
- Why Gabrielle Union’s Surrogacy Story Gutted Me—and Gave Me Hope
- I Was Denied Health Care for Months Because of the Gender Marker on One Form
- Native American Heritage Month Began Before November for This Wisconsin Community
- Ask a Queer Chick: How Do I Ask Out My (Maybe Straight) Friend?
- Where Astrology and Social Justice Meet: A Q&A With Chani Nicholas
- Playing Gay and Playing It Safe: ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’s’ Straightwashing
Explore Our Topics
Also: How do I get out of my straight relationship if I know I'm gay?
Community members created the Madeline Island Jingle Dress Project in the spring of 2018 to immerse Native and non-Native people in the history of the island.
Candidates are going to court and advocates are taking to the streets as recounts proceed in Florida.