Also: How do I stand up for a friend being misgendered at work? And how do I know if I'm nonbinary?
Trending Culture & Conversation
- You Don’t Have to Believe Jussie Smollett. But Ask Yourself Why You Don’t.
- ‘PEN15’ Reminds Us Teen Girls Want to Masturbate Too
- ‘Honoring Our Monthly Moons’: Some Menstruation Rituals Give Indigenous Women Hope
- Why No One Noticed I Was Hungry
- When Your President Calls You a Murderer
- When TV Became a Reminder of the Baby I Don’t Have (Yet)
Explore Our Topics
It seems as if every woman on food TV has to cook with her family or someone else's kids to be relevant and relatable.
Coming soon: a memoir by feminist icon Cherríe Moraga, a chatty road-trip novel about queer America, and meditations on mental health.
South Dakota's HB 1108 is likely to prove a harbinger of things to come for the LGBTQ community in the United States.