The comedian who masturbated in front of junior women colleagues said he's lost an estimated $35 million. Funny how he didn't mention the pain he inflicted.
Trending Culture & Conversation
- Sports Media Is Finally Covering One of the Biggest Stories of the Year. Why Did It Take So Long?
- ‘Reversing Roe’ and the Importance of Telling Complete Stories
- How We’re Getting By: A Survival Guide for Journalists
- When It Comes to Sexual Assault, This Artist Thinks We’re Not Focusing Enough on Those Who Do the Harming
- In Kiese Laymon’s ‘Heavy,’ the Crushing Weight of America’s Destructive Appetites
- Don’t Call It a Comeback: Louis C.K. and His #MeToo Bros Don’t Deserve One
Explore Our Topics
The film’s directors said they wanted to show how abortion "has become so politicized that it is being used as a pawn to win presidencies.” But the film left a number of important stories regarding communities of color on the cutting room floor.
Working in the news industry can feel pretty traumatic these days. Here's how we're coping.
The Roberts Court has been more than willing to make sweeping interventions to roll back civil rights. And now that Justice Brett Kavanaugh has been confirmed, this will almost certainly become more pronounced.