Plus: I don't want to take my fiancé's name when we get married, so what should we do instead?
Trending Culture & Conversation
- The ‘62 Days’ Filmmaker on the Laws That Can Turn a Brain-Dead Pregnant Person Into an ‘Incubator’
- I’m an Undocumented Taxpayer. Here’s How My Taxes Are Used Against My Values.
- How to Avoid Pissing Off Your Dominatrix
- ‘The Wonder Down Under’: A Refreshing Guide on Sexual Anatomy That We All Needed
- On College Campuses, Students Push for Free Condoms
- Native Women ‘Hack’ Traditional Dress for Easier Breastfeeding
Explore Our Topics
Trust me: You may want your dominatrix to play angry in a session, but you don’t want her to actually be angry.
While reading the guide, I found myself wishing that I had possessed this book not only when I had been in my teens and first sexually active, but also as a mother.
The bishops say the laws violate their right to religious liberty.