“I’m so proud of how far we’ve come.”
Trending Culture & Conversation
- What to Do If You Need an Abortion Over the Holidays
- I’m Not Hysterical—but You’re Sexist
- A Q&A With Jessica González-Rojas on Her 13 Years at the National Latina Institute
- Planning a Wedding While Battling Protesters: Clinic Director Calla Hales on Her Unusual Wedding Day
- Art Is a Tool of Resilience for Trans People
Explore Our Topics
Here are ten tips to keep in mind to access abortion when availability might be limited.
I am proud to be one of ten trans artists of color who contributed to this year's Trans Day of Resilience art project, an extension of Trans Day of Remembrance.
Criminalizing abortion in El Salvador means people go to prison for miscarrying. Abortion rights advocates fear this could become a reality in the United States.