If you’ve been abused, assaulted, or harassed by someone, and you both happen to be using Tinder, there’s a chance you will see their face at some point.
Trending Culture & Conversation
- Romance Novels: Oodles of Sex, Some Birth Control, Way Too Few Pregnancies, and Even Less Abortion
- ‘Black Panther’ and the New Expectation of Black Excellence
- ‘To Siri With Love’ and the Problem With Neurodiversity Lite
- An Unbelievable Book About Rape: New Work From Pulitzer Story Authors Is a ‘Reality Check’
- Ask a Queer Chick: How Do I Tell My Fiancé I’m Not Straight?
- When It Comes to Photos at News Outlets, the Devil Is in the Details
Explore Our Topics
With the film's release, Black people are once again seeing a future that inspires us at a time when we need it most.
Also: I'm a band director who's engaged to the music teacher at my school. When can we come out?
Anti-choice protest tactics are on trial in New York amid a marked uptick in violence against abortion providers and clinics.