A group of state senate Democrats sided with Republicans to prevent the repeal of a 50-year-old law that makes abortion a felony.
- It’s Time for Democrats to Get Serious About Reforming the Supreme Court
- No, We Shouldn’t Be Excited About the Fall of ‘Roe’
- We Can’t Let the Trump Administration Dismantle Women’s Rights Around the World
- Ohio Democrats Ignored My Warning and Fell Into an Anti-Choice Trap
- Anti-Choice Democrats Betrayed New Mexico When They Protected a Law Criminalizing Abortion
- Progressives Court the Disability Community While Republicans Make Plans to Send It to the Poor House
Explore Our Topics
As a physician whose job it is to care for my patients, I won’t stop asking why this administration is so fiercely invested in controlling reproductive decisions domestically and abroad.
Donald Trump's legacy will live on in the federal courts long after he leaves office.
Georgia Democratic Rep. Dar’shun Kendrick wants to change the discourse around Republicans' total abortion ban with legislation that would strictly regulate men's reproductive health care.