If someone feels like ending their pregnancy is what they need to do, there is no reason why they shouldn’t be able to, and no reason why God would look down on them for it.
- Don’t Believe Betsy DeVos. Title IX Already Has a Fair Process for Students Accused of Sexual Assault.
- To Protect My Daughter From the Abuse I Survived, She Will Be an Only Child
- Congress Needs to Step Up and Defund ICE’s Barbaric Abuses Against Pregnant Women
- No, a Proposed House Amendment Wouldn’t Ban Same-Sex Couples From Adopting—It’s Even Worse Than That
- Black Women’s Abortions Are Not ‘Black-on-Black Crime’
- Historic First Meets Racist History: Republicans Campaign on Hatred in Georgia
Explore Our Topics
Don’t Believe Betsy DeVos. Title IX Already Has a Fair Process for Students Accused of Sexual Assault.
Title IX isn't broken, though Trump administration officials and conservatives like to say it is.
When I hear people bemoan the so-called sad plight of the only child, I remember how often I longed for the safety of being one.
AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka said in a statement that the results of the election represented a “true groundswell” of activism and organizing among working people.