"The thing most of us have been talking about is to encourage the use of medical technology, the morning-after pills and very good new drugs. There are already very interesting groups of women my age feeling we could take the risk of loading up our vans to take road trips and give them out at churches."
Trending Religion Dispatches
- You’re Using It Wrong: Rachel Held Evans Returns to the Bible
- Life After ‘Roe’: Clergy Consider Handing Out Morning-After Pill in Church
- The Dark Side of Our Obsession With Trapped Thai Children
- The ‘Pro-Family’ Movement Has Little to Say About Family Separation
- Exclusive: Columnist Jonathan Merritt on his Sudden Departure From Religion News Service
- Kavanaugh’s ‘Jesuitical’ Response to ‘Abomination’ of ‘Roe v. Wade’ in 2006