Far too many of our self-anointed progressive saviors speak as though Trump’s overthrow will make everything good again. A bargain-priced plastic surgeon might want to convince us that removing a large carbuncle will render our face entirely beautiful, but can that kind of pitch really be trusted?
Trending Religion Dispatches
- The Antichrist Trap: Trump Isn’t the Whole Story
- Heavenly Bodies Was the Most Popular Exhibit in the History of the Met—Here’s Why That’s a Problem
- Changes in Role of Mormon Women Can’t Be Discussed—But Let’s Discuss Them Anyway
- 5 Key Moments From the Year of the ‘Exvangelicals’
- The Battle for the Meaning of Religious Freedom Day
- What the Hail: Satanists Got Busy in 2018