ATU Local 689, a labor union representing Metro workers, accused Metro officials of lying about making plans for neo-Nazis commuting from the D.C. suburbs into the city.
- Ninth Circuit: Border Patrol Agents Can’t Shoot Mexican Citizens Across the Border for No Reason
- To Protect My Daughter From the Abuse I Survived, She Will Be an Only Child
- Hate Rally Fizzles in DC as Metro Accommodates White Supremacists
- Federal Judge Sides With New York Anti-Choice Protesters, Dismissing Clinic Workers’ Testimony as ‘Unreliable’
- Historic First Meets Racist History: Republicans Campaign on Hatred in Georgia
- Members of Congress: Trump Administration’s Prison Policy Could Lead to ‘Significant Discrimination’ for Trans People
When I hear people bemoan the so-called sad plight of the only child, I remember how often I longed for the safety of being one.
Members of Congress: Trump Administration’s Prison Policy Could Lead to ‘Significant Discrimination’ for Trans People
Trans people, especially trans women of color, are particularly affected by prison policies.
And in other news, convicted rapist Brock Turner thinks his appeal should be overturned because he never wanted intercourse with an unconscious woman. He wanted "outercourse."
She will face the state's current attorney general, a Republican who calls himself "a defender of the rights of the unborn."