Far-right groups came to the Wisconsin State Capitol ostensibly to protest a gun regulation supported by Democratic Gov. Tony Evers.
- Black Men Should Care About Survivors, No Matter How Many White Men Are Accused
- Cyntoia Brown Will Go Free in August, But There Are More Survivors Behind Bars Who Still Need Help
- Fascists Were Once Again Outnumbered by Counter-Protesters—This Time in Wisconsin
- The Misogynistic Rhetoric Behind That Anti-Smartphone Op-Ed
- Women and Girls of Color Need Justice Too
- ‘Surviving R. Kelly’ Left Me Sleepless—But I’m Nobody’s Victim
Disclosing abuse—and trying to document it—can be difficult and dangerous.
The “white men rape too” response to Surviving R. Kelly fails to recognize that allegations exist across communities—and it's all a problem.
In a foolish opinion piece that erases LGBTQ people and echoes incels, the New York Times suggests you trade in your smartphone to have sex 16,000 times a year.
Rep. Judy Chu vowed that the Pro-Choice Caucus would "use every legislative and oversight tool in our power to investigate" Trump's attacks on reproductive health care.