Figure skater Adam Rippon wants rainbow rubbers. Or the 2018 Games' condoms should be branded with the five rings, at least.
Trending Sexual Health
- When Their Doctor Disappeared, Transgender Patients Scrambled to Find Care in Pence’s Indiana
- Trump Administration’s Global Gag Rule Review Ignoring the Evidence on Policy’s Danger
- This Week in Sex: Olympians Deserve Bedazzling Condoms
- Trump-Pence Administration’s Neocolonial Assault on Reproductive Freedom Is Killing African Women and Girls
- DIY Birth Control Shot Can Help Advance Reproductive Justice
- This Week in Sex: We’re Still Not Surprised That Abstinence-Only Doesn’t Work
"I hope my book—which brings attention to young mothers’ counter-stories and acts of resistance—makes feminist-oriented advocates and organizations think twice before circulating tragic tales of young motherhood."
In a new study, participants of all races found self-administration of Depo-Provera to be easy and convenient to use.
Sounds like an innovative high-tech natural family planning tool may work about as well as the old rhythm method. Or is there another explanation?
Historical, social, and economic issues are absent from medical charts, yet they all have important clinical implications.
Local activists spent years trying to stop Toledo's last abortion clinic from closing. This week, they may have won.