People in the United States deserve elected officials who will speak out against devastating human rights abuses—especially those funded by U.S. taxpayers.
- How Ilhan Omar and Her Critics Can Save America
- A Black Congresswoman in Hijab Is a Great Distraction From U.S. Complicity in Abuses Abroad
- Legislative Lowlights: Missouri Conservatives Won’t Stop Introducing Anti-Choice Restrictions
- What Covington Catholic Students Should Know About the Church’s History With Indigenous People
- Meet Another Religious Health System Restricting Reproductive Care
Here's how patients who have been affected by refusals of care at Catholic hospitals responded to the news.
After I aged out of foster care, while my peers would talk about how excited they were to be traveling home, I spent the holidays in my dorm room.
Conservatives Claim Religious ‘Hostility’ When They Face Consequences for Refusing to Use Students’ Pronouns
A growing number of conservatives are claiming that using a student’s pronoun violates their Christian faith.
Each one of these mergers raises critical questions about how to help preserve access to care for patients who are treated at these facilities, and how to help ensure that the care they receive is based on medical training, expertise, and standards of care.