The administration is jeopardizing public safety and national security by overshadowing the very real threats on U.S. soil: mass shootings, and the continued rise of right-wing extremism and white supremacist movements.
- Why Are Some South Asian Immigrants Offering to Pay for Trump’s Wall?
- Exclusive: Senate Democrats Tell Azar to Reverse Hate Group’s Anti-Choice Policy
- Trump Administration Is Conflating Immigration With Terrorism at the Expense of Domestic Threats
- ‘Let’s Talk About Pocahontas’: Elizabeth Warren on Racism, Neglect, and Reclaiming Myths
- Don’t Be Fooled by Trump’s Bogus Border Security Demands
- Fat, Black, and Flexible: Yoga Star Jessamyn Stanley Says ‘Confidence Is a Fickle Bitch’
Trump and the GOP are refusing any deal for DACA that does not include funding for "the wall" alongside the southern border, despite the lack of evidence to support the need for ramped-up border security.
I discovered at Women Grow a growing marijuana movement that is Black- and people of color-led, and that centers our resilience as we are fighting to end cycles of poverty and mass incarceration in our communities.
In her new memoir, When They Call You a Terrorist, Patrisse Khan-Cullors gives readers an intimately personal look at her life, from her childhood in a low-income Los Angeles neighborhood where police violence was an everyday reality, to her current efforts as an organizer, family member, mother, and co-creator of Black Lives Matter.
Although ICE claims it will not be in Minnesota to conduct immigration enforcement and Minneapolis is designated as a so-called sanctuary city, residents say there is still cause for concern.
“It shocks the conscience that this administration sees young immigrants’ lives as simply another battlefield upon which to wage its ideological war against reproductive health care."