With the film's release, Black people are once again seeing a future that inspires us at a time when we need it most.
- A Love Letter to My Husband, an Abortion Warrior
- Why Are Some South Asian Immigrants Offering to Pay for Trump’s Wall?
- Exclusive: Senate Democrats Tell Azar to Reverse Hate Group’s Anti-Choice Policy
- House Republicans Attempt to Foist Burdens on People with Disabilities
- State-Level Republicans Pour Taxpayer Money Into Fake Clinics at an Unprecedented Pace
- Trump Administration Is Conflating Immigration With Terrorism at the Expense of Domestic Threats
The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights warned that the bill could impose a "burdensome process” on people with disabilities to pursue legal action.
The Senate's actions Thursday leave Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals recipients, often called "Dreamers," without a safety net.
Thirty-seven Democrats and two Independents urged Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar to reverse his agency’s decision to block Medicaid beneficiaries from using the family planning provider of their choice.
Three Indian American immigrant groups have aligned themselves with Trump’s white supremacist agenda around immigration. They are using political clout to seek advantages on visas and quotas at the expense of other immigrant groups.