Marie Newman, an unabashed supporter of reproductive rights, is set to once again challenge one of the last anti-choice congressional Democrats.
- The Republican Takeover of the Federal Courts Should Terrify You
- ‘Designed to Manufacture Outrage’: Senate Judiciary Holds Hearing on 20-Week Abortion Ban
- Lucy Flores Raised Questions About Women Working in Politics That We Still Need to Answer
- What Bernie Sanders Gets Wrong About Open Borders
- These Democrats Want to Force a House Vote on an Anti-Choice Bill
- Trump Officials Attend Hungarian Conference to Promote Women Having More Babies
Viability has been a legal bright line in judging abortion restrictions. Will it stay that way?
When it comes to open borders, Bernie Sanders is missing an important opportunity to call out corporate greed and stand in solidarity with immigrant communities.
Three House Democrats joined Republicans in pushing for a vote on anti-choice legislation, including Rep. Ben McAdams, who said he wanted to see the issue come up for debate.
Parental involvement laws are among the most common abortion restrictions in the nation.
Dani McClain's We Live for the We: The Political Power of Black Motherhood is both memoir and a collective parenting primer based on Black women's stories and experiences.