The proposed housing program in Maryland would guard against any form of discrimination in determining who can live in the government-run units.
- A Black Congresswoman in Hijab Is a Great Distraction From U.S. Complicity in Abuses Abroad
- These Six Newly Elected Democratic Governors Are Already Moving to Enact Their Agenda
- When Your President Calls You a Murderer
- Legislative Lowlights: Republicans Use Secular Humanism to Attack LGBTQ Rights
- Pelosi Shouldn’t Bring Rubio’s Anti-BDS Measure to the House Floor
- White-Washing White Supremacy: Media Rushes to Excuse Covington Catholic Students
Illinois Democrats' pro-choice push could help providers cope with an influx of out-of-state patients by expanding the number of medical professionals who can provide in-clinic abortion services.
Utah lawmakers' repeal of Medicaid expansion is not an attempt to address the state's health-care problem with a good-faith solution.
South Dakota's HB 1108 is likely to prove a harbinger of things to come for the LGBTQ community in the United States.
"Native Americans are consistently talked over. We are talked over by conservatives who make racist jokes and war whoops. And we are talked over by Democrats, like Warren, who profess solidarity, and then, when it's politically convenient, plow right over us.”
The case is part of a well-coordinated effort to help conservative Christian groups ignore anti-discrimination laws.