Rhode Island Democrats might finally have the votes to get the Reproductive Health Care Act to the governor's desk in 2019.
- The Rape of an Arizona Woman in a Coma Is Not an Isolated Incident
- It’s Time for Congress’ New Members to Use Their Long-Forgotten Oversight Powers
- Trump’s Efforts to Stoke Immigration Panic Are Right out of Dick Cheney’s Playbook
- Democrats Take Aim at Trump’s Global Gag Rule in Bill to Reopen the Federal Government
- Cyntoia Brown Will Go Free in August, But There Are More Survivors Behind Bars Who Still Need Help
- Surprise! Anti-Choice Activists Oppose Virginia Lawmakers’ Efforts to Pass the ERA. (Updated)
Anti-choice lawmakers in over a dozen states pushed anti-choice measures to restrict reproductive rights last week.
Anti-choice Republican state Sen. Jill Holtzman Vogel joined Democrats in voting in favor of advancing the ERA.
Gov. Janet Mills will join Maine Democrats to protect Obamacare benefits amid conservative legal attacks on the health-care law.
A spokesperson for Rep. Nita Lowey (D-NY) said the lawmaker would also introduce legislation to undo the global gag rule in the coming weeks.
The Supreme Court on Friday will consider taking the first major challenge to abortion rights since Justice Brett Kavanaugh was confirmed to the bench last fall.