A patient advocate with Planned Parenthood of Metropolitan Washington told her own personal abortion story and implored audience members to make personal appeals to senators in opposition to Kavanaugh's nomination.
- New Lawsuit Challenges Illegal ‘Debtors’ Prison’ System in Arkansas County
- Trump’s Labor Department Is Expanding Its Imposition of Religious Fundamentalism
- Want White Working Class Voters to Support Democrats? Strengthen Unions.
- Missouri Democrats Just Voted to Remove Anti-Choice Language From State Platform
- Putin, Trump, and Kavanaugh: A Triad of White Supremacy and Oligarchy
- Sessions Defends Controversial Organization Against Hate Group Designation
November's gubernatorial races will shape the drawing of congressional lines in coming years.
The new appointee to the Department of Labor's Wages and Hours Division potentially has influence over its policies regarding family and maternity leave for private employers and government contractors.
Sixty-one of 68 members voted on Saturday in support of removing the language.
District Court Judge Mark Derrick routinely levies punitive fines for misdemeanors. And when defendants can't pay, their court fees and troubles start to add up.
It has always been difficult to navigate the various regulations governing gender marker changes on passports.