Trump cheered on the GOP's overhaul of the federal judiciary and piecemeal attacks on the Affordable Care Act, but he failed to acknowledge their human cost. Here, Rewire accounts for it.
- Gavel Drop: Whew, Bader Ginsburg Plans to Stick Around on the Court
- When It Comes to Photos at News Outlets, the Devil Is in the Details
- Kansas Republicans Mostly Silent on Party Resolution Invalidating Transgender People
- Ask a Queer Chick: How Do I Tell My Fiancé I’m Not Straight?
- Thanks to a First-Circuit Ruling, a Lesbian Firefighter Whose Colleagues Called Her Slurs Will Get Some Relief
- We Translated Trump’s Top CPAC Dog Whistles Undermining Reproductive Health
Photo editors help erase certain groups from the narrative just by selecting the wrong image.
Also: I'm a band director who's engaged to the music teacher at my school. When can we come out?
The ACLU is suing to ensure the state's Medicaid-like program can pay for abortions.
Alabama is one of at least a dozen states that prevents transgender people from obtaining a driver’s license that reflects their gender identity unless they first undergo surgery.
Critics compared the new draft rules to Targeted Regulation of Abortion Providers laws, favored by anti-choice state legislators, that often have the effect of shutting down abortion clinics.