These judges, many of whom are young and wildly unqualified, have been appointed to the bench for life.
- The Republican Takeover of the Federal Courts Should Terrify You
- The Supreme Court Considers Giving Conservative Christians a License to Discriminate…Again
- Legislative Lowlights: Tennessee GOP Clears the Way to Outlaw Abortion If ‘Roe’ Falls
- Legislative Lowlights: Republicans Give the Green Light for LGBTQ Discrimination
- In Texas, a Quiet Effort to Protect ‘Conversion Therapy’ Is Underway
- The Crisis of Violence Against Transgender People Is Not a ‘Myth’
Tennessee Republicans are pushing for the end of legal abortion in the state of 6.7 million people if the U.S. Supreme Court strikes a blow to Roe vs. Wade.
One Democrat supported a bill introduced by Texas Republicans that would prohibit state agencies from penalizing workers who refuse to provide services based on religious belief.
A campaign backed by Colorado's house GOP leader aims to recall Democrats due in part to a sex-ed bill described as a “state indoctrination plan to undermine parental rights to educate their children about sexuality."
Next week, lawmakers in the Indiana House will vote on an amendment that opponents say places a heavy burden on individuals who wish to apply for the new gender markers on their licenses or state IDs.
Lucy Flores could be a spark for us to finally change the way campaigns and political organizations handle inappropriate behavior and harassment.