Phyllis Schlafly campaigned to stop the Equal Rights Amendment. At the Supreme Court, two self-identified feminist groups are taking the same side as the ultra-conservative policy organization she founded.
- ‘Feminist’ Groups Teaming Up With Phyllis Schlafly’s Organization to Put Trans Kids’ Safety at Risk
- Employees Can Be Fired for Being LGBTQ in 26 States. Will the Supreme Court Make That Even Worse?
- The Misogynistic Rhetoric Behind That Anti-Smartphone Op-Ed
- Investigations We Can Be Proud Of
- For LGBTQ Foster Youth, the Holidays Might Make Feelings of Isolation Worse
- Conservatives Claim Religious ‘Hostility’ When They Face Consequences for Refusing to Use Students’ Pronouns
This year, Rewire.News has gone beyond the headlines to dig into how those in power abandon people who need help.
After I aged out of foster care, while my peers would talk about how excited they were to be traveling home, I spent the holidays in my dorm room.
Conservatives Claim Religious ‘Hostility’ When They Face Consequences for Refusing to Use Students’ Pronouns
A growing number of conservatives are claiming that using a student’s pronoun violates their Christian faith.