Judge Allison Jones Rushing's decision gives police a racist road map.
Trending Law and Policy
- Meet the Judge Who Thinks a Black Man Walking Around Is a Crime
- One Month From the Big Abortion Rights Win in Louisiana: ‘We’ve Gained Nothing’
- U.S. Anti-Abortion Policies Endanger Lives Worldwide. Here’s My Plan to End That.
- Why Losing Your Housing Is One of the Greatest Threats to Reproductive Health
- Republicans Are Worried About November, so Sen. Josh Hawley Is Talking About Abortion
- What Is Going On With Congress, the Budget, and Abortion Access? A GIFsplanation
The Missouri Republican senator tipped conservatives' hand in an interview on Sunday.
Attacks on reproductive freedom have the greatest effect on communities that already face significant barriers to accessing health care.
It is critical to confront willful ignorance and ensure that the discussion on abortion rights is based on truth and science.
As a Black abortion provider in Arizona, I am no stranger to abortion restrictions—or the vitriol and racism that comes with it.