"Sexual predators ... it's abominable, and there's just no room for it as far as I'm concerned. Having said that, we must also recognize that there are two sides to every story,” said Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson during the Values Voter Summit.
Trending Law and Policy
- Kavanaugh’s Confirmation Has Become an Anita Hill Moment. Female Senators Owe It to All of Us to Stop It. (Updated)
- I’m a Doctor for Teenagers. Attempted Rape Is Not a Normal Part of Teen Behavior.
- Cincinnati Public School Students With Disabilities Are Protected on Paper But Say They’re Treated Poorly in Practice
- Leaked Title IX Rule Would Allow Religious Schools to Discriminate—Without Saying Why
- GOP Wants ‘Aunt Lydia’ and Attack-Dog Staffer to Question Dr. Blasey Ford
- ‘Please Do Not Vote to Turn the Clock Back’: People With Disabilities Testify Against Kavanaugh
Chuck Grassley and Orrin Hatch want Dr. Christine Blasey Ford to submit to "impartial" questioning by an attack-dog GOP staffer and an Aunt Lydia proxy.
As some defense attorneys have noted, the language of the probable cause affidavit for Amber Guyger’s manslaughter charge seems to have been carefully written to legally shield her, shunning typical procedures for arrest affidavits.
As the number of female veterans increase, women who live in communities serviced by older U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) hospitals could experience a delay in care—especially if men already occupy the hospital rooms.
Christine Blasey Ford wants a fair and impartial investigation of her allegation that Brett Kavanaugh attempted to rape her. The GOP is refusing.
Already, GOP senators are aligning themselves with Kavanaugh and attempting to undermine Christine Blasey Ford's credibility.