Inquiring minds—and Senate Democrats—want to know.
- Ninth Circuit: Border Patrol Agents Can’t Shoot Mexican Citizens Across the Border for No Reason
- Exclusive: New Immigrant-Led Coalition Is ‘Going to Get People Out of Sanctuary’
- Gavel Drop: What’s the GOP Hiding in the Brett Kavanaugh Documents?
- Congress Needs to Step Up and Defund ICE’s Barbaric Abuses Against Pregnant Women
- A Child Is Among the Latest Migrants to Die Under Trump
- Protesters Continue Amid Threat of Lawsuit From Private Prison Company GEO Group
"They thought this letter that has no legal standing would scare us into hiding. It's going to take more than that," explained Phillip Agnew, co-director of the Dream Defenders.
Within the span of a few weeks, a child died after leaving a Texas detention center and a senior woman died in custody at a California facility.
And in other news, convicted rapist Brock Turner thinks his appeal should be overturned because he never wanted intercourse with an unconscious woman. He wanted "outercourse."
U.S. District Judge Dana Sabraw, who issued the court order requiring separated families be reunited, said in a Tuesday status conference that the deadlines in place are "firm deadlines" and not "aspirational goals."
A federal lawsuit claims an Ohio judge is engaging in a pattern and practice of denying name change requests to transgender children.