“Children deserve to be able to go to school in a safe environment, without having to worry that a basketball jersey could mean deportation.”
- Before Jeff Sessions Separated Immigrant Families, Obama Did It
- By Painting Asylum Seekers as ‘Violent Animals,’ Trump Unlocked a School-to-Deportation Pipeline
- With Gang Allegations, Educators Are Funneling Migrant Teens Into a School-to-Deportation Pipeline
- Questions Swirl Around ICE’s ‘Inhumane’ Treatment of Pregnant People
- Under Trump Policy, Thousands of Vietnamese Refugees Are Newly at Risk of Deportation
- The New ICE Age: An Agency Unleashed
Judges Hear Oral Arguments in Case That Could Decide the Fate of Hundreds of Thousands of DACA Recipients
On Tuesday, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals heard arguments in Regents of the University of California v. U.S. Department of Homeland Security: one of the first cases to challenge the Trump administration on the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program.
Numerous reports suggest detaining pregnant immigrants in prison-like facilities poses dangerous health risks.
A program that detains male Mexican migrants near the border and repatriates them far from their area of origin ramped up under the Obama administration—and often led to family separation.
The California Supreme Court just issued a decision that might mean businesses like Uber have to start following employment laws.
Arizonans are pushing a ballot measure that would raise tax rates on the wealthy after years of cuts to education investment. “We have to work to explain how ... that burden is being carried by low and middle income people."