One advocate said the proposed Title X rule changes would force health-care providers to omit medically accurate information necessary for patients to make fully informed decision.
Trending Human Rights
- Amid Staggering Maternal and Infant Mortality Rates, Native Communities Revive Traditional Concepts of Support
- Amid Chaos, Bethany Christian Services Raises Money Off Child Separations
- For Disabled Sex Workers, Congress’ Anti-Trafficking Legislation Is Life Threatening
- Sex, Lies, and Nominees: Brett Kavanaugh Is Right Up Trump’s Alley
- In West Virginia, Doctors Assumed My Chronic Pain Was Really a Drug Problem
- Anti-Choice Intimidation, Harassment Close Indiana Planned Parenthood Clinic
When anyone in my city, specifically someone young and healthy-looking, is lethargic and incoherent, an EMT’s first guess is an heroin overdose.
Kavanaugh's record shows no indication that he will decide cases involving discrimination against LGBTQ people fairly, nor that he will uphold our nation's core principles of equality and freedom for all.
“We should not be bullying other countries and attempting to water down resolutions that would recognize the importance of breastfeeding for infants and would work against misleading attempts to sell substitutes for a mother’s milk,” said U.S. Rep. Carolyn B. Maloney.
There are a few things about Trump Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh other than how he might rule that you might want to know.
I have a question for Chuck Schumer: What don't you get about the fact that an illegitimate president should not be allowed to choose nominees to the Supreme Court?