"People don’t need the state to force them to think about their family-making plans, people already do that naturally."
Trending Human Rights
- Justice Department Announces Court Order Revoking Naturalized Citizenship, Citing Fingerprint Issue
- Women of Color More Likely to Give Birth in Hospitals Where Catholic Beliefs Hinder Care
- For People With Disabilities, Trump’s First Year Has Threatened Nearly Every Facet of Life
- Losing Your Job for Sexual Harassment Is Not a Violation of Due Process
- Queer Parenting and Being a Baba in Appalachia
- Migrant Attempts Suicide After Forced to Interact With Alleged Abuser
New Jersey's incoming Democratic governor has vowed to restore the Planned Parenthood funding, calling it “mission critical” and a matter of “life and death.”
And the U.S. Supreme Court says it will consider President Trump's travel ban and blocks the redrawing of North Carolina's political districts.
It's a strange opinion from an attorney and law professor. Because we know what happens when abortion is banned or inaccessible.
The Alliance Defending Freedom memo is part of a broader strategy to "attempt to undermine marriage equality, to undermine the Supreme Court ruling" legalizing same-sex marriage.
Historical, social, and economic issues are absent from medical charts, yet they all have important clinical implications.