Anti-choice groups and activists lauded the Trump administration for acting to restrict federal family planning funds.
Trending Human Rights
- South Dakota’s House Just Passed an Anti-Trans Bill. It Could Be Coming to Your State Next. (Updated)
- Trump Administration Releases Final Text of Domestic ‘Gag Rule’ Restriction on Title X
- ‘Welcome to Colorado, Where You Can Get a Safe, Legal Abortion’
- Pro-Choice Bills Could Cement Illinois as the Midwest’s Abortion Care Oasis
- These Six Newly Elected Democratic Governors Are Already Moving to Enact Their Agenda
- ‘PEN15’ Reminds Us Teen Girls Want to Masturbate Too
Legislators proposed several anti-choice amendments in the house judiciary committee's debate on H.57, which would codify abortion rights into state law.
Illinois Democrats' pro-choice push could help providers cope with an influx of out-of-state patients by expanding the number of medical professionals who can provide in-clinic abortion services.
Democratic governors in Illinois, Maine, Kansas, Wisconsin, Michigan, and California are seeking to expand health-care access and LGBTQ protections.
State-level GOP lawmakers are taking policy advice from an electronic dance music producer who wants to ban same-sex marriage in the United States.