Democratic governors in Illinois, Maine, Kansas, Wisconsin, Michigan, and California are seeking to expand health-care access and LGBTQ protections.
Trending Health Systems
- These Six Newly Elected Democratic Governors Are Already Moving to Enact Their Agenda
- The Trump Administration Is Trying to Make It Easier for Doctors to Deny Care to LGBTQ People
- Native Leaders Brief Congress on Reproductive Health Priorities
- Legislative Lowlights: Republicans Use Secular Humanism to Attack LGBTQ Rights
- Why No One Noticed I Was Hungry
- Designed to Fail: Utah Republicans’ Backdoor Repeal of Voter-Approved Medicaid Expansion
"It's high time we address the needs of Native women."
It took months after the declaration of an outbreak for the public to react to Hepatitis A, which many had dismissed as a problem that would affect only high-risk populations.
Massachusetts Democrats are primed to pass a series of pro-choice bills, including one that would provide medication abortion at colleges across the state.
After a misinformation campaign waged by Sen. Marco Rubio, Nancy Pelosi should keep anti-boycott language out of the U.S. House of Representatives.