Is this phenomenon a legitimate medical concern or a form of justified bias that ensures white infants and parents get better treatment?
Trending Health Systems
- Welcome to ‘TrumpCare’: It’s No Care At All
- Nearly One in Five Teen Births Are Repeat Births—But a Program in This State Is Trying to Change That
- This Week in Sex: CDC Says Undetectable HIV Is Not Transmittable
- Advocates: Replacing Landmark Family Leave Act Would Shortchange D.C.’s Most Vulnerable Residents
- After Years of Obstruction, Voters Will Have Say in Maine’s Medicaid Expansion Efforts
- Advocates and Female Condom Maker Spar Over Changes to Access
Thursday's executive orders are only the latest attempts to deny millions of people vital care.
Nearly One in Five Teen Births Are Repeat Births—But a Program in This State Is Trying to Change That
“We do not turn anyone away.”
Access to care is especially critical in a state ravaged by the opioid crisis.
They can agree this contraceptive is underused. But there's no consensus on why and what distribution changes will do to its cost and availability.
Would you feel as if your noble efforts were wasted if my Black baby never reached the age where you could lock her up or shoot her?