Community members created the Madeline Island Jingle Dress Project in the spring of 2018 to immerse Native and non-Native people in the history of the island.
Trending Health Systems
- Too Often, Quality of Life for Endometriosis Patients Is Dictated by Their Financial Resources
- Trump Administration Moves to Finalize Rules Upending Birth Control Benefit (Updated)
- Trump Administration Moves to Restrict Birth Control Benefit and Abortion in Post-Midterm Attack
- Racism Kills: What Community-Level Interventions Can Do About It
- Leading Health Group: Killings by Police Are a Public Health Issue
- Trump’s HHS Reverses Course on Including Hormonal Birth Control in Title X Grants (Updated)
The endometriosis advocacy organization Endo What? is working to change that with a number of efforts.
Democrats on Tuesday seized government trifectas in six states, while breaking Republican supermajorities in Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Michigan.
Oregon's Measure 106 is on the wrong side of history, and must not be allowed to pass. Not in Oregon. Not now. Not ever.
Deb Haaland, a Democrat running for New Mexico's 1st Congressional District, could be the first Native American woman elected to the U.S. Congress.
Most of the world's decades-old abortion laws don't reflect the advent of the abortion pill, and they permit the punishment of people who end their own pregnancies and nonmedical providers.