While Democrats in the U.S. House of Representatives passed a spending bill that would stop enactment of the Title X "gag rule," it's not likely the provision will survive the Republican-controlled Senate.
Trending Health Systems
- Disability Advocates Are Fighting a Dangerous Insurance Policy in the Midwest
- These States Are Protecting Family Planning Clinics Under Trump’s Domestic ‘Gag Rule’
- Native Americans Want More Than Empty Promises From 2020 Democrats
- We Had No Idea How Much Physical Danger Stillbirth Can Cause
- As a Disabled Person, Marianne Williamson’s Ideas Terrify Me
- Planned Parenthood Leaves Title X Amid Trump’s Anti-Choice Restrictions
States are replacing the millions clinics will lose when they exit Title X after the Trump administration imposes its domestic "gag rule."
As Marianne Williamson gains ground, disabled people are growing increasingly nervous over her language regarding health care.
Dr. Leana Wen cited philosophical differences with new leadership on Planned Parenthood's board as the reason for her departure.
As the administration starts enforcing its Title X rule, clinics that provide reproductive health care to low-income people will start refusing the federal family planning dollars.
Reproductive rights advocates filed a federal lawsuit Tuesday challenging several pre-viability abortion bans set to take effect at the end of August.