Telemedicine could very well be the antidote to social conservatives’ attacks on reproductive rights—but only if states ease restrictions on who is allowed to perform medication abortion, and how.
Trending Health Systems
- Planned Parenthood Opens New Memphis Clinic to Better Serve Latino Residents—Next to an ICE Office
- What the Media Misses When It Sees Appalachia as Just ‘Trump Country’
- New Forecast Details Vast Human Cost of GOP Health-Care Plan
- Trumpcare and the Return of Rape and Domestic Violence as Pre-Existing Conditions
- As De Facto Drug Czar, Jeff Sessions Could Do the Opioid Crisis More Harm Than Good, Critics Say
- Trump’s Family Planning Pick Believes ‘Contraception Doesn’t Work’
The president's 2018 budget proposal recommends the gutting of Medicaid and other public assistance programs while cutting all funding for Planned Parenthood.
For the first time ever, a federal court has held that the killing of a transgender person is a hate crime.
Advocates say that criminalization of women is not the way to address the increasing rate of opioid dependence in adults—as well as exposure in newborns.
After years of struggling to drag perinatal mood disorders into the light, advocates are watching them disappear into the shadows again with the threat of a health policy bill that could discourage new parents from seeking treatment or punish those who did so in the past.
A journalist said Greg Gianforte “body slammed” him after he attempted to ask the candidate a question about House Republicans’ Affordable Care Act repeal efforts.