A new study finds that patients still mistakenly expect to receive services such as sterilization, abortion, and in vitro fertilization in hospitals they recognize as Catholic.
Trending Health Systems
- Even Patients Who Know Their Hospitals Are Catholic May Not Realize Their Care Is Restricted
- HHS Launches Another Attack on Abortion Providers Under Guise of ‘Conscience Rights’
- These States Are Protecting Family Planning Clinics Under Trump’s Domestic ‘Gag Rule’
- Planned Parenthood Leaves Title X Amid Trump’s Anti-Choice Restrictions
- Native Americans Want More Than Empty Promises From 2020 Democrats
While Democrats in the U.S. House of Representatives passed a spending bill that would stop enactment of the Title X "gag rule," it's not likely the provision will survive the Republican-controlled Senate.
States are replacing the millions clinics will lose when they exit Title X after the Trump administration imposes its domestic "gag rule."
As Marianne Williamson gains ground, disabled people are growing increasingly nervous over her language regarding health care.
While the Republican candidate's connection to North Carolina's bathroom discrimination law will be a deciding factor for some voters, access to health care is at the center of the special election.
Though political analysts don’t expect Bill Weld’s candidacy to pose a serious threat to Trump’s re-election, his platform sheds light on how polarized the abortion debate has become within the two major political parties.