The Trump administration has been thwarted for now. But the work doesn’t stop here.
Trending Health Systems
- A Catholic Hospital in Iowa Offered Contraception for Decades. Then the Bishop Found Out.
- The Threat That Climate Change Poses to Women’s Health Is Real
- Black Maternal Health Week Shines Spotlight on Black-Led Solutions
- For Black Undocumented Immigrants, Cost May Be Major Barrier to Maternal Care
- Trump’s Domestic ‘Gag Rule’ Is Also an Attack on Sex Ed
- Another Lawmaker Overlooks Pain Management in Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
Kaine and Bennet’s bill wouldn’t address reproductive health care beyond requiring essential health benefits be covered, unlike other versions of a public option introduced in Congress.
Rewire.News compiled some of the most inhumane administrative actions both defended and executed by Nielsen while serving in her role as secretary of DHS.
In the era of #MeToo we should be expanding access to sexuality education for all people, not minimizing it.
At $34,000 a treatment—and with questions about insurance coverage still up in the air—Zulresso may be an innovation that many can't afford.