Until we have more insight about the reasons for the 25 percent decrease in the national abortion rate, the abortion rate is just that: a number.
Trending Health Systems
- Welcome to ‘TrumpCare’: It’s No Care At All
- Nearly One in Five Teen Births Are Repeat Births—But a Program in This State Is Trying to Change That
- This Week in Sex: CDC Says Undetectable HIV Is Not Transmittable
- Meet Trump’s Reported Top Choice for Health and Human Services Secretary
- Low-Income Tennesseans in 100-Page Fight to Keep Medicare Assistance
- Advocates: Replacing Landmark Family Leave Act Would Shortchange D.C.’s Most Vulnerable Residents
Thousands of Tennesseans were removed from a federal Medicare Savings Program because they didn’t complete paperwork. State officials say they mailed a warning—but advocates say few received notice.
Thursday's executive orders are only the latest attempts to deny millions of people vital care.
Nearly One in Five Teen Births Are Repeat Births—But a Program in This State Is Trying to Change That
“We do not turn anyone away.”
Access to care is especially critical in a state ravaged by the opioid crisis.
It's October, so we're playing the WWSCD game: What will the U.S. Supreme Court do next?