The administration acknowledges the rule could increase the out-of-pocket cost of abortion care.
Trending Health Systems
- Self-Induced Abortion’s Risks Could Leave Immigrant Women Choiceless
- An Abortion Provider—and Formerly Undocumented Immigrant—Tells Her Story
- Lawsuit: Pennsylvania’s Medicaid Abortion Coverage Ban Is Unconstitutional
- Comfort Levels: The Story of My Medical Transition
- Abortion Remains ‘Our Core Mission,’ Says Planned Parenthood President
- Maine’s New Governor Wants to Guard Against GOP Efforts to Wipe Out Obamacare
Artist B Hayward reflects on her trials and tribulations navigating a health-care system that is only now becoming trans-aware.
Among Gov. Gavin Newsom’s health-related proposals: a plan to expand California's paid parental leave program from six weeks to six months.
Gov. Janet Mills will join Maine Democrats to protect Obamacare benefits amid conservative legal attacks on the health-care law.
"The last thing I would want is people to get the impression that we are backing off of our core services."
Anti-choice Republican state Sen. Jill Holtzman Vogel joined Democrats in voting in favor of advancing the ERA.