Indivisible with inequality and poor health care for all.
Trending Health Systems
- 212 Members of Congress Just Told Trump: Don’t Mess With Family Planning Funding
- Trump’s ‘Gag Rule’ Will Target Planned Parenthood—Along With Low-Income Women’s Access to Health Care (Updated)
- Maine’s Governor Is Still Coming Up With Excuses for Not Expanding Medicaid
- Anti-Choice Centers in North Carolina Use Federal Funds to Buy Programs Crafted to ‘Share Christ’
- For OB-GYN Group, Recent Social Media Flap Needs to Be a Wakeup Call
- State-Level Republicans Are Turning Down $32 Billion Because They Hate Obamacare
“The people of Maine supported the ballot measure by a substantial margin, in both urban and rural areas across the state. They have spoken. There is no excuse for the foot dragging that continues."
The uninsured rate in the United States would plummet by 24-26 percent if Medicaid were expanded in every state, according to a report released this week.
"The state has the resources to stop the STD public health crisis in its tracks, now we just need the leadership and the will to get the job done."
Congressional lawmakers wrote in their letters that conservatives have been transparent about their endgame in plowing ahead with restrictions on Title X funds: to end funding to Planned Parenthood.
The teens caught in this cycle are mostly Central American boys, many of whom fled their native countries to the United States to escape the gang membership they are now accused of. The evidence used to allege their gang ties would be laughable if it didn’t have such dire consequences.