Starting in 2021, many insurance plans will be required to offer PrEP, plus all necessary lab work and clinic visits, without deductibles or co-pays.
Trending Health Systems
- Pro-Choice House Lawmakers: Strike Discriminatory Hyde Amendment From Budget (Updated)
- As Fathers, We Must Commit to Dismantling the Patriarchy
- Dr. Leana Wen: A State of Emergency in Missouri and Across the Country
- New PrEP Recommendation Likely to Broaden Access to HIV-Protection Drug
- A Breakthrough Strategy for Ending the HIV Epidemic
- Trump Administration Announces Fresh Attack on LGBTQ, Reproductive Rights (Updated)
Unlike a state of emergency that is called after natural disasters, this is a man-made disaster that is putting people’s lives and health in danger.
Here's how medical professionals can do better.
Proposed changes to Section 1557 announced Friday would eradicate protections in the Affordable Care Act for LGBTQ patients as well as access to reproductive care.
Gilead’s charitable donation wasn’t enough to quell a mounting tide of anger directed at the company.
Biden now says he will oppose the Hyde Amendment. But Hyde is not a bad law because of recently passed restrictions. It's been a bad law for 40 years, and Biden helped perpetuate it.