A recent Alliance Defending Freedom lawsuit argues that a Christian homeless shelter can refuse to admit transgender women due to its beliefs.
Trending Health Systems
- I’m a Doctor for Teenagers. Attempted Rape Is Not a Normal Part of Teen Behavior.
- ‘Please Do Not Vote to Turn the Clock Back’: People With Disabilities Testify Against Kavanaugh
- For Women Veterans, No Room at the VA
- Health-Care Industry Pumps Money Into Opposing Ben Jealous’ Medicare-For-All Push
- Anti-Choice Groups Rebuked Again in Legal Challenge to Landmark Illinois Abortion Law (Updated)
- Health-Care Providers Must Consider What Role We’ll Play in Harm Reduction if Abortion Is Outlawed
Last year's pro-choice bill, signed by Gov. Bruce Rauner (R), enjoyed widespread support among Illinois voters.
Harm reduction is a common-sense approach that looks at the reality of our patients’ lives and tries to address their needs in the safest way possible.
“There is a reason why [Medicaid] was created and I think the intention of it is so much related to dignity and justice and how we care for those who at times are unable to care for themselves.”
People 45 and over are experiencing some of the highest increases in rates of sexually transmitted illness of any age bracket in the United States.
As some defense attorneys have noted, the language of the probable cause affidavit for Amber Guyger’s manslaughter charge seems to have been carefully written to legally shield her, shunning typical procedures for arrest affidavits.