Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s Dana Singiser called the GOP's omnibus bill “more extreme than the Trump Administration’s own budget."
Trending Health Systems
- Catholic Rules Forced This Doctor to Watch Her Patient Sicken—Now, She’s Speaking Out
- People Have Multiple Abortions—and Stigmatizing Them Is Counterproductive
- Trump Gives Away Millions to Anti-Choice Fake Clinics
- ‘Medicare for All’ Bill Could Be Single Greatest Advancement in Reproductive Health Care in a Century
- For Those With Endometriosis, Lack of Access to Surgical Option Compounds the Pain
- Sanders’ ‘Medicare for All’ Covers Abortion Care, Ends Hyde Amendment
‘Medicare for All’ Bill Could Be Single Greatest Advancement in Reproductive Health Care in a Century
The bill from Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) would unapologetically cover comprehensive reproductive health care (yes, including abortion) for everyone in the United States.
As researchers note in a new study, “the ability to access abortion care when needed—even if more than once—should be prioritized.”
A review by Rewire found that at least $3.1 million in grants have been awarded to religiously affiliated organizations or crisis pregnancy centers, also known as fake clinics.
Very few California doctors perform the excision surgery that can offer relief—and very few insurers cover it.
Immigrants face the loss of their homes and wages, like countless other Floridians, while also having to contend with the U.S. immigration system.