"We have already seen a State Department under President Trump that has stayed silent and refused to take necessary steps to combat and condemn the growing epidemic of anti-LGBTQ ... and now that department will be helmed by someone with an extensive anti-LGBTQ record."
Trending Family Planning
- For Those Struggling With Endometriosis, the Pain Goes Beyond the Physical
- Abstinence-Only Advocate Assumes Control of Family Planning Funds Amid Latest Reproductive Health War
- LGBTQ Hate Group on Pompeo as Secretary of State: ‘A Very Smart Move by President Trump’
- Trump’s War on Women Knows No Borders
- Trump’s Health Agency Appears to Undermine Family Planning with New Funding Criteria
Reproductive health groups were still analyzing the nuances of the 60-page HHS announcement by press time, but some voiced worry.
Figure skater Adam Rippon wants rainbow rubbers. Or the 2018 Games' condoms should be branded with the five rings, at least.
Thirty-seven Democrats and two Independents urged Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar to reverse his agency’s decision to block Medicaid beneficiaries from using the family planning provider of their choice.
Critics warn that the GOP bill represents a government mandate that turns former couples into “forced gamete donors.”
“If they are successful in securing the same constitutional rights for a pregnancy as for a pregnant person, they could potentially nullify the right to abortion completely."