One bill includes provisions that would cut all Title X family planning and Teen Pregnancy Prevention Program funding from the 2019 budget.
Trending Family Planning
- Low-Income Virginians Will Soon Have Access to Long-Lasting Birth Control
- Anti-Choice Lawmakers Use Federal Budget Bills to Launch All-Out Assault on Reproductive Rights
- Trump’s HHS Installs Fake Clinic Leader to Oversee Family Planning Funds
- In ‘Like a Mother,’ a Truly Feminist Pregnancy Book for the Nerd in You
- Trump’s Domestic Gag Rule Will Silence, Shame, and Stigmatize Women
- Report: Trump’s Global Gag Rule ‘Downright Catastrophic for Global Health’
Author Angela Garbes has a way with the odd scientific facts about pregnancy, but ultimately wants you to know that you're still yourself while gestating or parenting.
Following a national push by Sen. Bernie Sanders, Democrat Abdul El-Sayed is proposing "Michicare," a single-payer health plan to cover all Michiganders' health care.
“Trump’s global and domestic gag rules show no matter what side of the U.S. border you reside, no one is outside the reach of this administration’s brutal attacks on health and rights."
Diane Foley once said it could be considered "sexually harassing" to demonstrate in a classroom how to use a condom on a banana.
The 5-4 decision gives Ohio voting officials the green light to re-start purging its voter rolls just in time for the midterm elections.