Our history is marred by examples of contraceptive coercion. Family planning programs and research can counter that history by changing how we define our goals and success.
Trending Family Planning
- Anti-Choice Lawmakers Use Federal Budget Bills to Launch All-Out Assault on Reproductive Rights (Updated)
- Should Preventing Unintended Pregnancy Be Family Planning’s Holy Grail?
- Low-Income Virginians Will Soon Have Access to Long-Lasting Birth Control
- Trump’s Domestic Gag Rule Will Silence, Shame, and Stigmatize Women
- In ‘Like a Mother,’ a Truly Feminist Pregnancy Book for the Nerd in You
- Trump’s HHS Installs Fake Clinic Leader to Oversee Family Planning Funds
With nearly half of U.S. pregnancies unplanned, public health experts are seeing a rising interest in LARCs.
Author Angela Garbes has a way with the odd scientific facts about pregnancy, but ultimately wants you to know that you're still yourself while gestating or parenting.
Following a national push by Sen. Bernie Sanders, Democrat Abdul El-Sayed is proposing "Michicare," a single-payer health plan to cover all Michiganders' health care.
“Trump’s global and domestic gag rules show no matter what side of the U.S. border you reside, no one is outside the reach of this administration’s brutal attacks on health and rights."
Attorney General Adam Laxalt suggested that, if elected governor, he'd take aim at a voter referendum that protects the right to abortion. Now his campaign says he has "zero interest" in doing just that.