Illinois Democrats' pro-choice push could help providers cope with an influx of out-of-state patients by expanding the number of medical professionals who can provide in-clinic abortion services.
Trending Economic Justice
- The Trump Administration Wants to Detain Migrant Kids at Toxic Waste Sites (Updated)
- ‘Uteruses Are Being Penalized’: Massachusetts Sees Pro-Choice Legislative Blitz
- Hepatitis A Rips Through Kentucky: ‘Almost an Epidemic’
- Designed to Fail: Utah Republicans’ Backdoor Repeal of Voter-Approved Medicaid Expansion
- Federal Government Uses ‘Crack House’ Statute in Attack on Overdose Prevention Sites
- Pro-Choice Bills Could Cement Illinois as the Midwest’s Abortion Care Oasis
It took months after the declaration of an outbreak for the public to react to Hepatitis A, which many had dismissed as a problem that would affect only high-risk populations.
Thousands of migrant children would be held "on top of and in close proximity to toxic waste sites" if the Trump administration gets its way.
Massachusetts Democrats are primed to pass a series of pro-choice bills, including one that would provide medication abortion at colleges across the state.
The raid of a gun manufacturer in North Carolina is the latest in workplace raids that have spiked during the Trump administration.
These changes send a clear message to survivors: You are not valued.