Closing the last abortion clinic in the Dayton, Ohio, area would have a major effect on people of color and those with low incomes, groups that make up a large portion of Dayton's population.
Trending Economic Justice
- Melinda Gates’ $1 Billion Gender Equality Initiative Will Fail If It Ignores Abortion Rights
- From Ohio to Missouri, Regulatory Schemes Threaten to Destroy Abortion Access (Updated)
- Will Mississippi Be the Next State to Elect an Anti-Choice Democrat as Governor?
- These Bills Would Further Undermine Abortion Rights in the South
- It’s Disability Employment Awareness Month. Here’s What Voters Need to Know.
Reproductive rights advocates say a Democratic majority in Virginia could roll back anti-choice restrictions and protect abortion rights should Roe v. Wade fall.
In order to achieve gender equality, we need to eliminate practices that deny women and other people who can get pregnant their rights over their bodies. Not one dollar of Gates’ investment will address this critical issue.
Only full cancellation completely protects the vulnerabilities of Black students and students in general, while at the same time establishing higher education as a universal right and offering restitution to all those who have had to rely on debt finance.
Demonstrators outside the Supreme Court on Tuesday said they were fearful the justices would strip LGBTQ workers of basic rights.
Republican members of Congress continue to push the false narrative that medication abortion—especially through telemedicine methods—is unsafe and poorly regulated.