The message is clear: People of color are not welcome in the United States.
Trending Economic Justice
- We Now Know the ‘True Damage’ of Trump’s Family Planning Restrictions
- Trump’s Pregnant Traveler Ban Is Part of a Long History of Anti-AAPI Immigrant Policy
- Women Shouldn’t Get a Bill for an IUD—but Sometimes They Do
- Increased Police Presence in New York Subways Is a Reproductive Justice Issue
- Here’s How Bernie Sanders’ Disability Policy Changed From 2016 to 2020
- Abortion Rights Opponents Are Terrified of the Equal Rights Amendment
The Trump administration's domestic "gag rule" has cut the Title X family planning program's capacity by 47 percent.
The federally funded Obria Group is spending up to 48 times more per patient compared to other clinics receiving Title X grants.
People with disabilities are praising Warren’s plan for being comprehensive, inclusive of the perspectives of people with disabilities, and intersectional.
Sex workers have shared their experiences of how FOSTA-SESTA has put them at greater risk. Congressional Democrats want the federal government to conduct the first national study on the health and safety of sex workers.
The Republican U.S. Senate legislation is "a vehicle for false narratives and inflammatory language" around later abortions, said Dr. Kristyn Brandi, board chair of Physicians for Reproductive Health.