This Colorado billboard shows how the state has become a haven for people seeking abortion care from surrounding states, where GOP-majority legislatures are hostile to reproductive rights.
Trending Economic Justice
- Pro-Choice Bills Could Cement Illinois as the Midwest’s Abortion Care Oasis
- ‘Welcome to Colorado, Where You Can Get a Safe, Legal Abortion’
- Here’s What a ‘Housing as a Human Right’ Bill Looks Like
- Designed to Fail: Utah Republicans’ Backdoor Repeal of Voter-Approved Medicaid Expansion
- The Trump Administration Wants to Detain Migrant Kids at Toxic Waste Sites (Updated)
- Hepatitis A Rips Through Kentucky: ‘Almost an Epidemic’
Advocates said by taking legal action against harm reduction facilities, the federal government is saying "the law is the law and if more people die, tough shit."
It took months after the declaration of an outbreak for the public to react to Hepatitis A, which many had dismissed as a problem that would affect only high-risk populations.
Thousands of migrant children would be held "on top of and in close proximity to toxic waste sites" if the Trump administration gets its way.
Massachusetts Democrats are primed to pass a series of pro-choice bills, including one that would provide medication abortion at colleges across the state.
The case is part of a well-coordinated effort to help conservative Christian groups ignore anti-discrimination laws.