Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s Dana Singiser called the GOP's omnibus bill “more extreme than the Trump Administration’s own budget."
- Catholic Rules Forced This Doctor to Watch Her Patient Sicken—Now, She’s Speaking Out
- People Have Multiple Abortions—and Stigmatizing Them Is Counterproductive
- Trump Gives Away Millions to Anti-Choice Fake Clinics
- California Bill Says Church Employer Can’t Fire Workers if They Use Birth Control
- As Laws Target Minors’ Abortion Rights, These Groups Help Them Get Access
- Senate Committee Considers More Radical Trump Judicial Nominees
Hillary Clinton is flawed, but her new election memoir shows that the wounds she sustained during the election were not fatal.
‘Medicare for All’ Bill Could Be Single Greatest Advancement in Reproductive Health Care in a Century
The bill from Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) would unapologetically cover comprehensive reproductive health care (yes, including abortion) for everyone in the United States.
As researchers note in a new study, “the ability to access abortion care when needed—even if more than once—should be prioritized.”
Given that Democrats don’t have the votes to block the nominations, the confirmations of Amy Barrett and Judge Joan Larsen are all but a given.
The Twitter campaign has ended, but sit-ins and weekly meetings have continued across Nigeria.