Fetal tissue research has again become a controversial issue as anti-choice groups pressure the Trump administration to end its federal funding.
- Fascists Find Fertile Recruitment Ground in Anti-Choice Movement
- There’s Almost No Data About What Happens When Catholic Hospitals Deny Reproductive Care
- Meet Joseph Silk: The Oklahoma Republican Trying to Make Abortion a Homicide
- Democrats Push State Department to Reinsert Reproductive Rights in Human Rights Reports
- William Barr Once Said ‘Roe v. Wade’ Should Be Overturned
- New Mexico Democrats Are Ready to Shore up Abortion Rights. And Republicans Can’t Stop It.
It’s starting to look like the theme for the 2019 legislative session will be near-total or even complete abortion bans.
That's partly because Catholic institutions may not want it known.
Joseph Silk is among a growing number of anti-choice activists holding or running for office who have called for the right to legal abortion to be ignored.
A Democratic trifecta in Virginia could give reproductive rights advocates an opportunity to repeal anti-choice laws passed by Republicans.
Thirty years of World AIDS Day, and stigma still kills. But how can shame win if we are willing to be open about that which plagues us?