MISSION AND BELIEFS
The Susan B. Anthony List, and its connected Political Action Committee, the SBA List Candidate Fund, are dedicated to electing candidates and pursuing policies that will reduce and ultimately end abortion. To that end, the SBA List will emphasize the election, education, promotion, and mobilization of pro-life women.
The SBA List’s Six Point Mission:
- Elect pro-life women or pro-life men who oppose pro-abortion women to Congress through our SBA List Candidate Fund.
- Educate voters on critical pro-life issues and on upcoming legislation.
- Train and equip pro-life activists nationwide to run successful political and grassroots campaigns.
- Promote positive responses in both traditional and new media to dispel the myths and distortions of the abortion lobby.
- Advocate passage of pro-life legislation in Congress, directly with legislators and through mobilizing direct citizen lobbying.
- Connect legislative and electoral consequences through our Votes Have Consequences Program.
- Iowa Bill Regarding the Distribution of Certain Funds for Abortion (SF 2194)
- Iowa Bill Regarding the Distribution of Certain Funds for Abortion (HF 2162)
- Pennsylvania Bill Defunding Planned Parenthood (HB 1542)
- Pennsylvania Bill Defunding Planned Parenthood (SB 300)
- Iowa Bill Regarding the Distribution of Certain Funds for Abortions (HF 236)
- Iowa Bill Regarding the Distribution of Certain Funds for Abortions (HF 237)
- Iowa Bill Regarding State Family Planning Services (SF 2)
- New Hampshire Whole Woman’s Health Funding Priorities Act (HB 228)
- New Mexico Whole Woman’s Health Funding Priorities Act (SB 289)
- Pennsylvania Whole Woman's Health Funding Priorities Act (HB 1870)