Yvonne K. Fulbright
Yvonne K. Fulbright is the founder and owner of Sensualfusion.com. Merging diverse elements into a unified whole has always been second nature to clinical sexologist Dr. Yvonne Kristín Fulbright, herself the result of Icelandic-American fusion. A dreamer and a doer with cosmopolitan ambitions, when barely an adolescent, Yvonne moved to the States and immediately set her sights on liberating individuals on sexuality matters through cross-cultural perspectives. She did anything and everything professionally and academically possible to position herself as a world-recognized resource in sexology and sex education. Along the way, she wrote a number of books, including:
- Pleasuring: The Secrets to Sexual Satisfaction;
- The Better Sex Guide to Extraordinary Lovemaking;
- Sultry Sex Talk to Seduce Any Lover: Lust-Inducing Lingo & Titillating Tactics for Maximizing Your Pleasure;
- Your Orgasmic Pregnancy: Little Sex Secrets Every HOT Mama Should Know (co-author);
- Sex with Your Ex & 69 Other Things You Should Never Do Again;
- Touch Me There! A Hands-On Guide to Your Orgasmic Hot Spots, and
- The Hot Guide to Safer Sex.
More than 20 years later, as an international sex and relationship expert, university professor, author, TV and radio personality, guest lecturer, media resource, consultant, freelancer, and advice columnist, backed with graduate degrees from New York University and the University of Pennsylvania, and Bachelor’s degrees from Penn State University, she is pleased to offer her wealth of knowledge, training, and work experiences in human sexuality, international community health education, psychology, sociology, and holistic practices. She is thrilled to offer you sex coaching and sex and relationship Q&A services, online programs, multi-media products, and a café forum full of goodies via sensualfusion.com.
For more information on Dr. Yvonne, her qualifications, her projects, and other writing, consulting, editing and media resource services, check out her company Sexuality Source, Inc. at: www.sexualitysource.com.