- June 17: Vatican newspaper editor: We support the U.S. bishops but have hopes for Obama, Catholic News Agency
- June 17: The Brody File: New Abortion Common Ground Website, CBN
- June 17: Pregnant Women Thinking of Adoption Should Use Agency, WSAW
- June 17: Is there Common Ground in Abortion Reduction?, Mermaid Musings Blog
- June 17: Teenagers and Pregnancy, NYTimes
- June 17: Measure offers 2 sex-ed options, Deseret News
- June 17: Abortion foes abhor murder, Charlottesville Daily Progress
- June 17: ‘Becoming Emily’ focuses on the story behind a bombing, shedding light on abortion and violence, St. Louis Beacon
- June 17: Murder Still Isn’t Pro-Life, American Spectator
- June 17: Catholic College Leaders Lobby Bishops to Withdraw 2004 Policy Banning Pro-Abortion Speakers, LifeSiteNews
Evidence-based journalism is the foundation of democracy.
Simply put, Rewire.News reports the facts. We don’t tip-toe around the issues. We fearlessly and unapologetically tell it like it is. Independent journalism means we have the power to be as transparent as possible, challenging the powerful elite, and tackling the tough questions.
As a nonprofit news organization, we don’t accept funding from advertisers. We rely on readers like you.
Show your support for Rewire.News and take a stand for independent journalism today!